/fhg/ - For Honor General

Objectively Correct Opinion Edition

Objectively False Opinions go here: >Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>Patch 1.06: Warden/PK/Shugoki nerfs, Orochi buff
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-289202-16/

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

First for fun fights

Attention user who's been playing with new characters: post shinobi feats and also post ornaments for both please

Not sure if sarcastic

>some warlord fag with both his passives up who won't throw an attack
don't blame him

what attack would you like me to throw from 10 meters away?

holy shit you're a fag

He did make the first three or four offensive moves, you just kept turtling like a faggot and fishing for guardbreaks so he got sick of you.

you know you can move closer to your opponent, right?

>Duel order
>Just 25 characters, should be over soon
>Played various characters
>Had do endure like 5 autism tantrums by different people about something I did that hurt their feelings whiel they themselves were ZA spamming or whatever hot cancer they had at their disposal
This is the shit that makes me hate duels in this game. Turning chat off doesn't make it better because I can physically feel them throwing apeshit at me.
There are ACTUALLY competitive games with more mature playerbases.
I'm too old for this E-Penis shit. I'm all for making people mad online but this is just disgusting and not funny. f2p game tier, unironically.

also, this is what warlords consider a fun fight

I'm looking right at the menu bro. Telling you it's a dagger not a pilum does little damage buy pins like bear trap. Rush also and no bombs of any kind.

consider a screencap

I can, then he dodges away

gbing cause all he does is dodge

>I cant understand sarcasm

Is Valk only mid tier?

yeah

Just because Raider has high damage, doesn't mean his light parry confirms make him good.

That just means he has high damage on certain, hard to hit attacks.

The tracking on Hug is amazing. As long as they don't manage to sidestep shit grabs them everytime.

You know you got them side lights that are pretty fast right? Or a Zone attack or Headbutt fuckery. You don't have to be a TurtleFag, but I guess much can't be expected from person who only does meta shit.

she is top tier qt

>Get to rep 4
>All of the gear I get is over designed shit covered in gold and spikes
>Can't use the appearance of white or blue gear on it

I don't know why I thought this game would be any different.

thats me meta to the core

the side lights have no range, too far away for a headbutt and why do you think he was spamming side dash attacks?

you try playing Warlord aggressively, see how that turn out for you

do you realize that it's possible to get white or blue gear at higher rarities? You don't have to wear gaudy shit to hit max gear score

>Rep 6 valk spamming forward dash attack
I mean, good for me, but what the fuck is this

White/blue models can drop in purple rarity too. You can be at max gear score and look like you're wearing starter gear.

I've been unlucky then, doesn't change the fact that the new sets for higher reps look like shit though.

>Has high damage attacks
>Confirms high damage attacks on light parries
>Hard to hit

What are you talkin' about you goon

>tfw you beat a Warden as Nobushi and can't shake the feeling that he let you win

>tfw didnt get the email
i-i wanna play centurion
i have the good goy pass gimmie the email

>when you both say Good Fight! when you lose the first round but only you say it when you win the next 3

smugaxe.jpg

I'm fully convinced the people that bitch about Warlord have never played him

I've been trying him out and hinestly hes nowhere near as OP as people say, he's very limited in openers other than headbutt and if you just use that you just get called a spammer

try him out, see for yourselves

Of course at the very top of 1v1 sklill he'sthe best but pub matches there are better choices

I would never let you win, honey! You earned that!

Email?

yeah from what i gathered from the last thread people got an email to play the new characters early

nobushi is actually very good vs warden

>in pub matches there are better choices
Wow who the fuck cares, i can make nobushi work in pubs but that doesn't mean she is not literally below shit tier, you just want to rationalize your EZmode character pick.

Is the secret to kensei just finding your feng shui and not getting mad over losing? Because how would you not lose with this thing 90% of the time

Oh, I heard streamers were getting access to practice for the reveal stream, didn't know they were sending them out to everyone.

thats plainly not true because I dont hve a main, I plan to play all the characters so my opinion is as unbiased as they come

same, tried him out, almost at rep 1 with him
he is strong, very strong, might need some tweaks but he is not brokenly OP like people scream, his only opener being headbutt and that can be dodged on reaction for a free gb
full guard is shit, since no blocks on reaction, damage is very low, but not conq low

forgot to mention the out of lock opener
it can be completely shut down by just moving in the same direction the warlord is moving

Hey /fhg/, is there any way to get the Deluxe Edition cosmetics after buying the Standard Edition without having to buy the game again?

On PC, if it matters.

Nobushi being my second favorite hero, I believe I've come up with a very elegant, yet significant buff that will make her an A-tier hero without making her overpowered.
Give her cowtits

doesn't season pass include all?

finally

the fullblock is decent desu but sometimes my heavy doesnt connect and his damage is nothing amazing, if a warlord is psamming headbutt all you have to do is dodge and you get a free gb and the headbutt does an amazing 15 damage, wowee

thast shit too because half the time if just whiffs and they get a free gb out of it

Theres no doubt he's good but personally in 4v4 he isn't, he has all his OP feats but its still very hard to take down a gank as him since he has such short range everyone just runs from you and you cant do shit, hes actually frustratimng to play as alot of time but he has got amazing survivbility but he's nowhere near as OP as he seems, people bitch about the throw more than anything else

Oh shit, does it? Didn't know that.

Now I only gotta find a discounted SP,
I see the Gold Edition/Deluxe on discount all the time, but never the Pass, this is killing me

You are oversimplifying it to a grotesque degree. He has 1 frame slower lights than PK, and the beginning of the lights have superior block. He has one of the best zones in the game and if you abuse the flicker bug you have a 1bar killshot that tracks you to the end of the earth. With just the kit i mentioned, he would be a decent character, but we haven't even fucking started yet.

And the dodge on reaction comment is true for some characters, but if you play someone with slow guard change it is out of the question, since guard change takes priority OVER dodge. So because of his fucking fast lights, you are forced to match his guard, and if WL times his Headbutt with your guard change there is literally not a window for you to dodge it.

fucking degenerate, end yourself
headbutt is 10 dmg is it not?
i don't know if it does, don't buy yet!!!!

How do you even avoid that deflect 1 million damage stab of orochi? It tracks like hell

dodge to the side, not backwards

dodge left or right but they can cancle it into a gb if you do or just roll away

yeah youre right, even lower than conqs

his zone is shit, it's slow, parry bait
but yes, it has high dmg for some reason
guard switch delay does not exist if you don't spin it
i am not saying he is by any chance weak or perfectly balanced, he is just not as OP as people like to think

Can anyone explain to me why a fucking CROSS as a standard emblem FOR WHAT IS ESSENTIALLY A CRUSADERis locked away behind Special Edition bullshit?

It tracks to the side also. Maybe I just dodge too early but it's just an unusual situation so I always gtfo asap

>guard switch delay does not exist if you don't spin it

Do you understand how the flicker bug works on the slow guard changers?
If i have my guard to the right, and the WL does a perfect flicker input, i move my guard to the left to block what i assume is a attack from the left, but it was a flicker and now there's a zone coming at my right. Because i changed guard to the fake flicker it doesn't matter how fast i block to the right because my character is too busy shifting his shoulders a bit to block.

Not to mention the fact that moving your guard ONCE gives WL enough time to get a headbutt without you being able to react, because the dodge is buffered to be used after the switch.

Because the Jews own Jerusalem.

New gear is trash and they still won't let my raider wear a shirt

not true at all
check your facts instead of some anecdotical evidence

Heroes

RAIDER

Stunning Tap Mix Ups

All Heavy attack startups can be cancelled into Stunning Tap.
Raider Fury and Zone Attack startups can be cancelled into Stunning Tap.
Stunning Tap can chain into Raider Fury.
Stunning Tap can chain on Miss Recovery.
Animation transition improvements to accommodate new mix ups.

Zone Attack

[Bug Fix] Zone Attack can’t be feinted if performed Out of Guard mode.

Stampede Charge

Stamina cost reduced to 40 (from 60).
Target’s stamina drains while being carried by the Raider:
Minimum loss = 36 stamina points.
Maximum loss = 66 stamina points.
Target’s stamina regeneration cooldown increased to 2.7 seconds (from 1.8) after completion of the attack.
[Bug Fix] Target no longer regenerates stamina while being carried by the Raider.

Stampede Charge into Wall

Recovery after Knee can flow into attacks 100ms earlier.
Knee damage increased to 15 (from 0).
[Bug Fix] Victim’s stamina regenerate after the entire attack is over, not before.

Throw Back

[Bug Fix] Target starts regenerating stamina after the throw is over, not before.

Damage

Chop and Poke second Light attack damage increased to 15 (from 10).
Chop and Poke Light finisher damage increased to 15 (from 12).
Winding Slashes Light attack damage increased to 15 (from 10).

Stamina

Raider’s stamina pool increased to 130 (from 120).

That's exactly how it works.

Just go into practice and try dodging after changing guard, you mong.

>pk lights

so what, the problem with PK is not her intial light speed it the fact she can spam them, warlord cannot,500ms lights are not hard to block or parry, moot point

>zone

the zone is slow as fuck and any terrible palyer can block it with ease

>thats bullshit

no one in pubs ever does this, not even at high level does this exist

WHAT USE HAVE THEY FOR ARMOR

Depends on your platform.
On console she's better than on PC due to differences in controls and framerate

Not everyone. People who are going to the event on the 15th can recommend someone to try out the patch with them, but

>TFW NOBODY TO RECOMMEND ME

>anecdotal evidence

I don't even need him to wear armor, just put on a shirt so you don't look so shit

>no one in pubs ever does this

You grossly underestimate how hard people try. And i don't disagree with any of your other points, it's the fact that he has all of this and MORE that is the problem with the character.

At the very least they should let femRaider be topless.

>ubisoft acknowledges assassins run away a lot
>naturally, they delete the stat that allowed some heroes to get close enough to land a sprint attack off them
>instead of just nerfing assassin's sprint or how much of the sprint stat stacks
Season 2 is going to be so great haha. I can't wait for 70% of the roster to be permanently slow as fuck

Don't forget that Shinobi, the new assassin, has a super sprint, a double-dodge, and a dedicated backflip to disengage.

You thought Peacekeepers and Orochi were dodgy as fuck? You ain't seen nothing yet.

I'd like body paint on Raiders.

no ones denying the fact he has a ton of stuff, Im denying the fact that it makes him OP, after trying him out he is in no way at all OP, good? yes, uncounterable? no

all you have to do is space him right, any one playing counter attacker can whiff punish anything you do with ease

>naturally, they delete the stat that allowed some heroes to get close enough to land a sprint attack off them
Because assassins could stack the same stat, and we'd be back at square one.

I think we just have very very different definitions of overpowered

What's the difference in returns from AFK farming with matchmaking VS AI rather than agaisnt actual players?

What viking looks the best from changing hair color?

I really wish Valk has a darker brunette hair

That was my favorite stat, I can't fucking believe they're removing it.

Running fast as fuck as Kensei or Conq was fun as hell

All they needed to was make the stat much less effective on assassins. Deleting that stat will just make it that much more easier for assassins to run away from virtually everything except maybe Nob or Valk

How faster could you get using thast stat?

maybe so but he's still not as good as people say, people just hear that he's the best, get ledged a few times any other inspection

>muh bloated kit

is the only argument, yes it bloated but it doesnt make him OP

mah nigga

Post your 'mains,' their Rep, and let other anons judge you.

Kensei, Conq, and Raider all Rep 5

He has the highest health in the game in 4v4s, hyper armor on several heavies, full block, headbutt, unlock 33/33/33 mix up, and a crazy fucking guard break through.

you can do the dodge bleed stab after doing the dodge heavy? the fuck i thought you had to dodge to do that but you just stand there and do the move without inputting a dodge

Fast enough to where it was noticeable. I remember running as fast as some Zerkers and Orochis. Also able to chase down most characters.

Not fast enough to where you can have fun just by sprinting around

Warden Rep 8
Raider Rep 10

Law Rep 11
Warden Rep 8

I am become cancer
Conq's been pretty fun not gon' lie

How do I play Raider, user?

Also, nice fashion.

Ken 13, Nobu 9, with most of the experience earned in duels and brawls

semi-respectable

deus fag tryhard

hasn't realized how bad the game is yet

Parry lights
Combo zone and sometimes feint

>Brawl

This is truly scum central.

Friendly reminder to dismantle all your extra gear before the patch hits!

>he doesn't want his qt azn wife to have enormous titties
Shittiest taste baka desu famiglia

most nobushis moves can be cancelled with dodges and dodges chain into other attacks

yes

half way through the heavy he gets hyper armor, honestly not amazing in itself since his heavies have low damage

head butt does 10 damage, dodging gives you a free gb

>unloovk mix ups

in 260 hours no one has ever used this on me, people see these things on stream then parrot shite even though no one ever fucking does it

garud break is good

disgusting degenerate be gone

Pleb

Law was pre-buff, Warden because crushing counterstrike feels good

It's not my fault you have a low MMR and get queued up against plebs. I get 33/33/33 mixup'd by Warlords CONSTANTLY in both Dominion and Elimination.