What's the most patrician dashboard info setting? I'm a big fan of fuel range but I also do like instant MPG

What's the most patrician dashboard info setting? I'm a big fan of fuel range but I also do like instant MPG.

Brightness as dim as possible.
Off.
I'd turn off the Traction Control - Off light if I could, as well.

I do like the mpg setting. Sometimes I'll use the radio view but the touchscreen display in my car is so big it's mostly unnecessary. Don't have a pic of my actual cluster but I drive a 200.

Boost

>Switch between instantaneous and average mpg
>try to get high score on long road trip
>hype song comes on the radio
>"ah fuck it"

Mine displays remaining range and instant MPG on the same screen. I'd more often have it on the music info setting but for whatever reason my new phone doesn't like to send that over bluetooth to the car.

In your case: outdoor ambient temperature and/or compass.

Or nothing. Anything that can be shown on a display like that is superfluous.

>high score
Kek I'm glad I'm not the only one that looks at it like that on trips

Seconded.

What does the front torque guage mean?
I guess it has something to do with atessa but I've never seen it before

It's rear wheel drive until it looses traction, it knows this because the wheel speed sensors are measuring many times per second.

Then the front driveshaft sends power to the front wheels - the front torque gauge shows you how much is being sent.

It reads in kilogram/meters. So the upper end of the gauge (50 kg.m.) is over 350 ft. lbs. of torque, about as much as a Ford Focus RS

Fuel range as well, can confirm for patricians choice

This is actually cool to know. I always figured atessa was just as arbitrary as hicas, with the driver having no idea what the fuck it's doing

I've only ever been in an r32 gtr once but it was 400wkw and it just spun all 4 wheels all the time fuck knows what that guage would have been reading

Very cool indeed, too bad haldex AWD is still not where it needs to be, it's better than it used to be though

Nice get user

For a Chrysler 200 you better have the oil life pulled up lmfao forever

Atessa is like reverse haldex kek

All they need to do to fix haldex is turn it around.
>the mr2 was just a Corolla with the body put on the drivetrain backwards
>I'm now imagining an MR golf with faux atessa/Torsen awd

Pls one day

Always on instantaneous mpg.

Sorry I'm sleepy as fuck I didn't really read your post entirely well.

Of the meme worthy 200 complaints I've had spouted at me here the oil life isn't one of them.

One of my managers left a Chrysler dodge Jeep and ram store because he felt immoral and unethical selling those.

He said the majority of the problems came from the oil sensors which were tangentially related to how they sucked oil.

It was a pretty high volume dealership, so I trust his sample size more than yours.

That said, he was on the sales side, not service.

Maybe he got some details muddled, but those being some of the worst cars recently produced is no meme. There's a reason they were discontinued after such a short run despite such a large initial R&D investment

Tach as big or bigger than the speedo, small screen on the middle or size.

I leave my screen on average MPG because instant MPG gives me too much anxiety.

I'll keep an eye on it thanks

I don't mean to be an ass and dog your car.

Nobody likes that.

Have a good one

No worries dude :^)

I'll fukin Zyklon u m8

I think you've made it in life when you can bang your kg/m needle off redline

>driving style influenced by music

What are you, 12?

Stop posting that piece of shit everywhere and everyday like if you're driving something exotic or special.

Age just a numba nigga. My pops told me that fore he raped my ass and leave fo good.

DIGIDASH looks amazing
Too bad it breaks half the time

>is black
>father left to pursue dreams of being a crack dealer
Makes sense

Lel go say that about a rusty Dodge Ram. It's 'special' enough for you to get butthurt about, Nancy.

Did your Cobalt SS lose to a skyline in a race lately or something? Flush and bleed your vaginal fluid.

Even in New Zealand where those are a dime in a dozen it's still special to see them on the road as they are all either broken, show cars or just midnight worriors

I prefer to add a little bit of stop leak when I do a vagina flush

I do fuel range.

Holy fuck is there any way I could swap a dash like this into a miata? I love that 80'a aesthetic even tho it'll probably. Break every 2 weeks

It seems to me that the "fuel range" is one of the least important functions of any info display system.

1. You already have a gas gauge
2. Range is a fictitious/unreliable number

In my opinion, it can only be helpful on road trips to hastily decide whether or not to take a bathroom break without gassing up (but we all do it anyway once we pull over, again rendering the range function useless).

Same-fagging.

Also, the range is a dynamic figure that can change based on road/traffic conditions, temperature, elevation, power accessory use (like A/C), and spiritedness of driving style. Even if the range was accurate to some degree, it would still need to be monitored constantly.

It's like using a phone's weather app on a cool evening to decide when exactly to put your jacket on. Either you need it, or you don't.

Same with fuel level information.

The only two digital displays in my car are my radio and the odo. Otherwise everything I need to know is plainly visible from gauges.

i actually took apart my cluster and pulled off the tcs off led. best decision ever.

>no one else leaves their screen on the trip meter

Average mpg reset every trip is best for tracking your car/driving fuel economy.

trip distance, fuel range, instant MPG and avg MPG

how many miles you got on yours?

REAL GAUGES ARE PURIST PROPER

BUT AUDI'S WIDE ASPECT IRREGULAR CUT PERFECTLY INTEGRATED LCD DASH IS FUCKEN SLICK

MERCEDES TRIED TO COPY IT ON THEIR NEW ECLASS BUT THEIR VERSION LOOKS SHIT, ITS JUST A STRAIGHT LCD SLAB ACROSS THE DASH
MERC IS FULL RETARD WHEN IT COMES TO LCDS, FROM AFTERTHOUGHT BOLT ON TABLET STYLE TO A BAD AUDI COPY GET A DESIGNER MORANS

Call of duty tier.
Does it reward you by blasting dubstep for getting your shifts just right in a pull?

WHATEVER ITS THE BEST EXECUTION OF THAT TYPE OF DASH
NICELY DEEP SET BEHIND THE DASH TRIM WITH CURVED CUTOUTS, WELL THOUGHT OUT FROM THE BEGINNING LIKE IT BELONGS THERE

LOOK AT THIS RETARDED SHIT FOR COMPARISON

On my CTS-V I would just leave it on the G meter because why not.

There is way too much going on here.

I like that.

This is really nice.

I like the GM dashes as well, but this is much cleaner.

GM doesn't offer a large enough NAV option on the guage screen.

Night panel

>high score

Kek I do this all the time and end up getting amazing mpg in everything I drive

30mpg around town in a 2007 Mercedes c280

This

New Volvos have this too, I wish it was as configurable as audis.