Castrol gtx high mileage 10w40 in my turd gen
Castrol edge 5w30 in my Chevy SS

Wix XP filter for all of them

Shell Rotella T6 in my E36 M3
BMW filter

Forgot to add 5w40

Mobil One High Mileage Full Synthetic 5W30

Mobil One filter

Expensive, but proven quality gives me some peace of mind.

0w40 mobil1 european
5w40 redline

What mileage is it at? My cousin is a mechanic and keeps telling me all bmw's need 10w40 after 100k, it seems excessive though I think 5w40 would be fine

Coconut oil fo my asshole nigga.

valvoline synthetic blend high mileage 5w30 in shitbox

mobil1 5w30 synthetic on landbarge

Coconut oil for your mom's ass.

General Super GX for my rides

Usually whatever full synth is on special, 0-30 or 5-30.
I'm not brandist.

oreilly just had a special for 5 quarts synthetic and filter for 21 bucks. 5w-30 orielly brand oil and microgard filter. i go between 7-8k between changes

For my personal vehicles I'll use Valvoline or Mobil 1 full synthetic 5w-30 with either a Wix xp, Mobil 1, or k&n filter.

Redline 5w20 with wix xp filter every 7500 miles

Total Quartz Racing 10w-50 in my E36M3

Amsoil ancient eurotrash formula, 5W-40 in my W201

I see you are one of those faggots who has three shitty cars and no money to support his family.

Is that the castrol edge deal? I need to get in on that

Lol what family. They're all paid off anyway. Stay mad that you can't afford a Chevy SS and two sub $3k shitboxes

Just bought 2 bottles of Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage 5w30 for my Jaguar XJ8. Preparing to change oil myself for the first time. Though I considered Mobil 1 for their rebate, but it doesn't seem to apply to Walmart, so...

Always have used Wix filters.

Mobil 1 with a wix filter for my bmw.

Valvoline Max life blend and wix filter for my 3k meme Civic. Need to do the oil change on it soon.

Nope. Just their generic brand. It's like 30 plus for edge.

Damn I could have sworn I saw some sticker on their door advertising a castrol edge deal

Elf evolution 900 5w40 in my yurobox

Mobil1 fully synthetic 5w-20 in my 2009 Civic

Because why not?

The cheapest I can find

Extra virgin

A cheap 10 40

Valvoline max life 5w-30 full synthetic on my shitbox.

I usually buy 20l cans of castrol edge "supercar" 10w60

Motorcraft 5w-30 semi-syn with a Motorcraft FL1A filter

Liquimoly 5W-40 synthetic. Das is gud.

Whatever I have left over from people paying me to change their oil, whatever I get for free from random people, or Walmart supertech.
I don't usually pay for oil, but if I do it's cheap shit.

Valvoline SynPower 10W-50

mechanical noob here, why is that oil green, is it transmission or hydraulic fluid?

It's coolant

Maybe you should be getting people to donate a sense of awareness on the twistys huh there furfaggot? Take the dick outta your mouth before you reply. Talking with your mouth full and whatnot.

Extra virgin olive usually, and sunflower when I deep fry.

>01 Ram 1500
Rotella T6 or Mobil1 10W40
>02 NB Miats, turbocharged
T6 or Mobil1 10W30. Probably should use 5 or 0W30 in winter though because Iowa.
>12 NC Miats, stock
Mobil1 0W20
>99 Suzuki DR650 tractorbike
Motul 5100
>06 Suzuki V-Stronk DL1000
Formerly Motul 5100, now Mobil1 modersiggle oil (not their Harley oil, though)
>JD D140 mower
Whatever flavor of JD oil the guy I bought it from gave me. Will probably end up feeding it whatever Rotella or Mobil1 is left over from my truck's oil changes.

>filters
Mobil1 or K&N for the truck and cars, Suzuki, Mobil1 or K&N for the bikes, and JD for the mower

My Stihl weedwhacker came with plenty of Stihl 2-smoke oil, so that's what I put in the 2-smoke gas.

Euromax 15w40 for the frenchie.
Whatever 5w40 I can find for the VAG tdi.
10w40 for the lawnmower.
Mann filters everytime I can.

Mobil1 0w40

redline because I love pissing away my money

Whatever's the cheapest

I prefer Mobile1 0W40, as the tests I've seen show that it has the best viscosity at way below freezing

Been running Castrol Magnatec 5W40 for the past 9 months, and I've found no reason for complaint - but I only bought it because it was on an opening sale at my local parts store, and as such was 1/4th the price of the Mobil1 per litre

Does anyone else add like half an oz. of sandalwood oil to make the next oil change more pleasent?

What other oils do you use? I plan on doing my next oil change at night, so I'm trying camomille essential oils next.

How cute. When does school start back up?

Clean your car

ROYAL purple 5w-20 synthetic
Do the changes myself ofc...

Royal purple

... its fucking snow

Loooool look at this fucking loser, he just had to reply!
HE CANT RESIST!

What's up there furfaggot using a new name?

Oh weird, it autofilled my name field lmao
Fixed

>JACKSTANDS
>PINK JACKSTANDS
REVV

DELO 400LE FULL SYNTHETIC > ROTELLA T6

SLIGHTLY BETTER ADDITIVE PACKAGE

royal purple is the only way, i use the 20w50 in my 3.8l camaro even though the manual says not to

Rx8, valvoline 10w40 non synthetic.

Castrol Titanium Edge, 5W20
According to the ST forums it has the lowest NOACK/TEOST rating, which should mean less carbon buildup in theory.

Using snake oil in a formula that's not recommended for your engine. What could possibly go wrong

5w30 pennzoil platinum for my gen 1 speed 3, found 6qts of it on amazon for under $40

Using thicker oil?
Not much is gonna happen unless he happens to live where it's 0 degrees.
Even then I doubt it would hurt the motor.

Mobil 0w20 in Nissan Sentra
Mobil 5w50 in Cummins Dodge
Both full synthetic. I love this oil, will never go back to conventional oil. The extra few bucks is cheaper and less headaches than swapping a motor.

This. Castrol aint as good as it was some time ago.

Anyone use high mileage oil? Tundra with 200+ miles has a small leak in the valve cover gaskets that would benefit from HM oil, i bet.

castrol

unless they're having a good sale on Mobil 1.

Would probably benefit more from changing the gasket

motul 300v

Dont know how. And the leak is extremely slow. Also i drive it about once a week for around ~30 minutes. Not worth it.

Rotella T6 5w40 Synthetic in all my boosted cars not running cats.

Why are you on an automotive image board and you don't know how to change a valve cover gasket?

I like reading about and talking about cars, not their maintenance. I used to drive an old car and did my own work on it, and now frankly im sick of doing it. Plus, like i said earlier, the leak is extremely slow. Even if i knew how, i wouldnt bother.

Why stop there? People should be barred from posting until they upload a video of themselves rebuilding an entire engine.

Mobil 1 Sythetic 5w-30 with a Toyota filter.

Is a crankshaft good enough?

>I used to drive an only car and did my own work on it

>Even if I knew how

Supertech full synthetic and burning it off just a little faster than Toyota says I can.. probably 800 miles a quart. Fuck early 2000's Toyota whyyy

>Pouring in a quart every time you fill up
Jesus christ, change the rings already.

If I knew how. Think about it every day

You get 800 miles to a tank? I thought my oil consumption was bad at about a quart every 1200 miles but I fill up every 250.

Olive oil

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what tools I need to change spark plugs

I mean, I drive a 1990 piece of shit that gets 200 miles to tank, I just assumed newer cars got better.

Gas tanks have not quadrupled in size since the 90's my dude lmao

I mean the work diesel hilux gets 30-34mpg (800~km) with a 77L tank, so I sorta figured modern petrol would be similar.

diesels don't use as much fuel, they naturally run rich so the goal is to make them burn as lean as possible anyway

Granted, it's a 100hp NA diesel.

Kinda miss that 1st gear idle speed. Fucking traffic.

>I don't know how a diesel engine works: the post

lol, never did valve cover gaskets or anything oil-leak related on it, because it was already such a clusterfuck in that regard. Only what was necessary to keep it on the road, which was still a lot.

No that's pretty spot on, there's a reason why every modern diesel has turbos

the ratios pretty much always need more air and less fuel

Castrol 20w50 for my Lotus
Mobil1 0w40 for my Germans.
Anything for my glorious AMC 4 liter.

Valvoline 10w40

lol

what a muppet

even mjet is not that much of a stupid faggot

If a diesel is running rich, it's spewing black smoke.

>Under a car without safety glasses.

0/10 apply yourself!

>falling for the oil meme

rotella t6 because i was having a shitty oil leak. now that it's fixed i might run motul or whatever

>Obscene detergents plugging an oil leak
I'd imagine the opposite to be true.

What sort of faggot are you?

You should never be working directly under anything anyhow, always to the side

it was more of a physical issue, i was using rotella because its a cheap synthetic and i was always losing oil

Supertech Full Synthetic 10w40

I use cheap shit cuz I change my oil every 2-3 months anyway