/eagg/ East Asian Genocide General - No one reads the editions Edition

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers:
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
What we know so far about DW9 (thanks to whoever posted this): pastebin.com/yyQCXi69 (embed)
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6

Bulletin;
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Liao Hua is still not playable.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Musou Stars is out. [JP Only]
-Musou Stars trademarked in Europe, called 'Warriors All-Stars'
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-Reminder to remind people that we exist.
-As long as no one is being autistic, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.

Other urls found in this thread:

s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/9028116/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=-3R5oUQ9hyA
youtube.com/watch?v=gVWKfBVUqMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liu Bei is a traitor

I always forget that Guan Suo and Bao Sanniang are in DW. The rest are fine.
Guan Ping is easy to remember since he's what introduced the huge as fuck swords into the franchise.

So we have at least 5 left. Zhou Cang is that even his name? I already forgot looks like shit, and Cheng Pu already looks like one of the coolest Dynasty Warriors™ ever made.

Should probably add s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/9028116/1/ as the "what we know so far about DW9" link in the OP since it's BlackKite himself editing it.

>Brand-new female characters are also slated to be coming. It is assumed that there could be 2 of them.
>Characters with short lifespans like Dian Wei & Sun Jian will indeed also have short story modes.

It is what it is.

>the player can head straight away to fight Dong Zhuo in Luoyang, but unless you cleared the Hulao Gate mission beforehand, Lu Bu might end up appearing at Luoyang too, hence the difference in mission difficulty.

Nice the optional missions are like DW4 optional missions.

Zhou Cang
Ma Su
Cheng Pu
Lu Kang
Cao Jie
Sima Yan
Some late characters preferably a girl

Yang Hu would be likely if Lu Kang was added, since you might as well add their little story.

WILL OTHERS GET ANY LOVE
Y/N

this man should have had control of Liang province

>On 31 March 2017, Producer Suzuki held a poll on Twitter asking if the fans prefer Liu Bei with mustache or not. The poll ended with the mustache winning 67% of the votes.

One less reason to hate him.

So hopeful the series will finally go to the fall of Wu, or was it confirmed somewhere?

>(embed)
Fucker you tricked me!

I kind of don't want them to bring back the mustache because I've started to enjoy hating everything about him.

post shu wanking

youtube.com/watch?v=-3R5oUQ9hyA

Han Sui would be pretty cool. I'd like to see the post-crippled version be playable.

Give him a stump bludgeon.

Naw just pulling shit outta my ass

Calling it. Next character revealed will be Wen Pin or Man Chong. Both are excellent Wei designs they nailed with the Blast card artworks.

Worthwhile Characters Please Add Them List:

Wei:
Wen Ping
Cao Zhen
Cheng Yu
Zhang Xiu
Dian Man
Xu Yi

Shu:

Wu:

Other:
Hua Xiong

At least 8 new characters, because we're supposed to have more than 90 playable characters, so at the very least 91 from the current 83.

We already know 2, and that there will be at least 1 girl.

The impression I get is that they're making all the possible battles and locations for the story first, then creating each character's storyline by just selecting all the appropriate battles for them. Only exceptions would be much more niche/smaller battles like Guan Yu's Escape. That seems like the easiest way to deal with having such a huge roster.

I would love both Ma Su and Wang Ping for the Jieting battle.

Ma Su was known for having created the seven capture plan for Meng Huo though also right?

I would agree with you but the DW8 Shu story was too painful for me to go through whenever Liu Bei was on screen so I'd rather not want to hate a third of the game by default.

Fuck I was eating chips and I accidentally posted

Worthwhile Characters Please Add Them List:

Wei:
Wen Ping
Cao Zhen
Cheng Yu
Zhang Xiu
Dian Man
Xu Yi
Man Chong
Cao Jie

Shu:
Ma Su
Liao Hua
Ma Yunlu
Zhao Yun's son or whatever, sure

Wu:
Zhang Zhao (BUILD WALL)
Zhuge Jin
Idk that much about Wu

Jin:
Sima Gan

Other:
Hua Xiong
Wen Chou
Yan Liang
Yuan Shu
Gongsun Zan

It's gonna be strange if they add Zhuge Jin because I always made him into a loli in the Empires games.

>see this on the side

youtube.com/watch?v=gVWKfBVUqMg

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that based Zhao Zi Long has his own series.

Lady Wu to complete the Sun family and fill the awkward gap after Sun Jian's death.

It wouldn't be too far-fetched for Koei to make him a loli.

>Cheng Yu

Yes pls

>mfw your children will never play as Cheng Yu

This character would actually regain health upon successful standing over bodies left behind

Wu:
Lu Kang
Yang Hu
Jiang Qin
Pan Zhang
Xu Sheng

From girls, Xu Shi and Sun Luban would be great additions.

yeah I saw it too, super wanking

Cheng Pu is confirmed for DW9. (pic related)

this looks like it should have been in Nioh

>defeated officer quotes get cut off mid-sentence

I recognize Jiang Qin, Pan Zhang, and Xu Sheng, but I'm not that familiar with the late-game history
You'd have to include Sun Yi for Xu Shi though
And Lady Wu definitely

Definitely a hoax, this picture has been floating around since DW7

I'm going through DW withdrawals.

HELP

I'm more than fine if Koei starts using Ni-Oh designs in musou.

>You'd have to include Sun Yi for Xu Shi though
Maybe, you could also introduce her already as a widow. Just like that, Sun Luban would work best if she was introduced together with Sun Luyu.

Wow never mind, he was a fucking terrible person
Liu Dai dai-ed because of him and he cannibalized his hometown

What a poor role model for future dadadus to play as, surely there are more qualified candidates for Koei's attention

True, kind of like Wang Yi's case where she just popped out of nowhere

Late-game Wu is actually p interesting tbqh sworn brother

Being a terrible person is almost a requirement for being famous in the TK period. The other way is to be killed by someone. Eating people isn't even all that unusual.

Ancient Chinese Martian Conspiracies

If the entirety of 9XL isn't about this I'm not going to play another KT game ever again.

Ancient Chinese Shack Conspiracies

Ancient Shack Lingqi Rape

Cheng Yu wasn't that terrible

His army needed to eat

also Liu Dai was an awful person himself too

Was there some legend about Zhao Yun being a masked vigilante in his youth? Maybe that explains the whole kacho kamen thing Zhao Yun does in Koihime Musou

They are clearly different people, though.

So what happened with the "don't expect too many ads" they said way back? 7 sounds like a lot

I don't remember them saying that. Maybe that was just a bad dream user.

Can't have too many new people

She can hide her face with a mask, but she can't hide her slut stench.

It's probably a lot easier with a lot of clones.

Most of the time, yeah. But Zhuge Jin and the Lu Su are famous because they are some of the nicest guys around the period, especially lu Su who's basically a saint

Don't talk about my wife like that, m8.

7 is still less than what we got for DW8 so technically they didn't lie.

Gotta save the other officers for XTREME LEGENDS :^)

>It's probably a lot easier with a lot of clones.
Citation needed

>Hey user, Where are you running off to? I've got the wine!

I just need the next screenshot over to prove it.

m8, fucking cheng pu is using Zhang Fei's weapon
it's gonna be DW7 all over again, hope you like your generic spears and daos

Blast Cheng Pu also has a white ponytail, but his face shape is different.

I think that they may generally base their new additions on the existing Blast ones.

OOPS, forgot the important part.

This one was kind of nice, though.

Yeah, that's not bad since some of the Blast designs are kind of nice. Zhao Cang looked like a younger version of his Blast design, too.

Why the fuck would they choose a double sided pike of all weapons to clone instead of something actually generic like, as you said, spears and swords? On top of that, the other new add so far has a completely unique moveset too.

It's most likely just because they're giving Zhang Fei his normal pike back or something brand new.

Guan Yu still has his Crescent Blade, Zhou Yun still has his "Dragon Spear", and Xiahou Dun still has his Podao
I mean they could have just given them generic spears and daos and shit but instead they kept their old EX weapons, so i'm p sure most if not all of the previous movesets are gonna be safe

You were literally confirmed to be wrong, stop fucking overreacting. Everyone gets their personal best weapon, Zhang Fei will most likely use the serpent spear.

>Koei says the designs for DW9 are going to be more realistic
>they make THIS Cheng Pu's design

What we're they thinking?

The base of the spear looks a bit different, so they probably also touch up the weapons a bit and not just completely copy + paste everything. Zhang Fei's weapon will most likely go back to the normal serpent pike instead of double serpent pike.

Forgot pic

Shu is the moralfag kingdom for children

Wei is the edgefag kingdom for teenagers

Wu is the literal fag kingdom for fujoshi

What "game" is this?

>tfw I usually like moralfags, but find Liu Bei, Jewgay, and Guan Yu insufferable

Zhao Yun is cool, though.

>Wu is the literal fag kingdom for fujoshi

this is slanderous

I want Zhuge Dan to hit me with his baton while he yells at me for being an imbecile. I also want to be tied up while he tells me what a glorious family he descends from. :)

Sir, this is a place of dignity.

>not recognizing genderbend three kingdoms media in the current year

Step up user.

Koihime Musou

what keeps you playing musou?

Does he bark when he yells?

Lack of career advancement and suicidal thoughts.

haha just kidding, I don't have a job to advance in in the first place

Stockholm Syndrome, I've been wasting so much of my life playing musou games, I can't bring myself to quit now.

Simple, fun, and I like the setting.

Relaxation of killing thousands of peons.

Spirit of Sanada is good

The strong desire to bury my face in the prickly armpits of Kai and inhale her scent

I eI enjoy murdering millions of soldiers who will never return home and live peaceful lives due to being slaughtered by psychotic generals.

What version of DW8 is this?

Dynasty Warriors 8: Last Round

How's the story compared to 4?

It's simple, relaxing and has Lianshi

Seems like a mix of Blast and the old concept from the DW4 fanbook.

B-b-but she's a fucking BEAR!

Any more of these?

It tells a more coheriant story so far. Starting with Masayuki and the first battle from the Takeda story in SW4.

How's the non-story content? If there is any that is

Xingcai's ass

What would you do if Lianshi's Lianshis were presented in a box to you on your birthday?