It's time, fellas.

>When
Saturday 8/12, 7:30AM

>Where
Chevron
656 Benet Rd
Oceanside, CA 92058

>Bring
A two way radio (any cheap chinkshit walkie talkie from Walmart will do)
Water
Your balls
Cash for food

>muh CHP
Niggery diggery doo, someone said it before you.

>discord
discord.gg/ymZJVNU

>kik
show up and we'll add you

>walkie talkie app (backup)
zello.com/GranAutismo

This is one of the most challenging roads SoCal has to offer. I can't stress this enough: drive at a pace you're comfortable with, and do NOT push the limits on this road.

>drive at a pace you're comfortable with
So, WOT?

>and do NOT push the limits on this road.
FUCK YOU, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY REAL DAD!

>That picture

Fuck off broke ass manlet. You're not even coming.

>Broke ass
Fair.

>Manlet
Stop projecting, Rare.

>implying you're ever WOT when driving with us

Wew czeched

I don't think you know who you're talking to.

Bump

that's my fucking birthday faggots i can't go reeeeeee

I'll be there, probably taking the camaro but no promises just yet

Let's see, 117 mi away so if I wanted to make it I'd have to wake up at 3:30 AM

There's gonna be a billion bikers there on the weekend, just make sure not to cross the double yellows on the south grade. Those turns are tight as fuck, no joke.

Do it faggot

>threads need a bump before 10 actual posts

S/o/Cal is dead, why do you keep having skeleton meets?

Won't make it to this one, but the shitstang will return one day

You'll end up with two broken legs if you come back, faggot

>still this assmad over something that didn't even involve you
It really makes you think

It takes you three hours to drive 113 miles?

Now I'm curious.

Fuck. Looks fun. I'm an east coast shitstain, but one of these days I'm gonna meet up with you califaggots for one of these. Fuck you in the meantime. Have fun

If this is a serious post, most communication is done through kik. We've got a good sized group of people who usually show.

I'll be there in the Elliot Special.

Leave me all your stuff before you shoot up ucsb yeah?

>kicked from the discord
LMAO, cry more bitch nigga, too bad you can't kick from real life eh?

daily reminder

fugg forgot pic

>daily reminder says the kid that actually crashed

Just a bit of bant m8
No need to get BTFO'd like the rest of socal

To be fair, you don't live in S/o/Cal.

Just a bit of bant m8
No need to get BTFO'd like the rest of socal
I was born in Anaheim

And I was born in Russia. Still more S/o/Cal than you.

Wow look at this ass pain
Cry more

>he wonders why he got kicked

Because random anons are attacking me I'm not allowed to reply or else?
Nice logic.

People attack you because you're annoying.

>says some butthurt user

Thanks for proving my point.

Thanks for proving my point.

Lol just rejoin, dude. The other mod just hates you because you have a reputation as a chronic shitposter.

I'll rejoin later I'm busy rn

Stay out dogfucker

Make me 2bh

Bump

Strong possibilty ill be going phams

>z31
>mfw
How does it feel to know you bought the worst Z car made?

>I wonder who's behind this post

your curse has moved to me
sudden rain and crappy tires
popped dent out

O fugg my guy
What happened?

Do you not know how to read?

I meant in more detail you nigger

What else is there to know, dumbass?

went out for /comfy/ pics since it was cloudy and not too hot. then on the way down it started raining, i slowed down. taking turn at reasonable speed for the rain then hydroplane and hit bumper and fender.

I need a new bumper now and all i got for it was this image.

Rip, hope ur ok
Hopefully socal doesn't threaten to break any of ur appendages

He's fine because he doesn't act like a faggot like you.

You fix that cooked brake issue?

How was I acting like an idiot?
>implying you were actually there when I crashed and know exactly how everything went down

You've been acting like a dipshit in these threads. People have been telling you ever since the crash about how you've been acting like a faggot, but you still won't listen. I wouldn't be surprised if you were underage.

So if I take the camaro I'd have to take it easy since it's running hotter than I'd like, but otherwise it should be good to go

Too far south famalans.

Maybe you need a couple of broken arms too

The main meet will be closer to LA and we do mini meets around the Irvine area pretty regularly.

I'll admit I'm an idiot for fucking crashing, but the hate in the threads in getting is so uncalled for it's funny. I didn't hurt anyone or do anything to anyone else, so why am I being treated like I killed 20 kids, most of u people weren't even there and didn't know what happened until it was posted in the threads, I thought socal meets were supposed to bring anons together not cause high school level drama

Listen to me, you dumb motherfucker. I've told you, we've told you, so many god damn times that the fact that you crashed was only part of the issue. The main issue people are having is the way that you act in these threads. You act like nobody should be upset with you. My advice now is for you to shut the fuck up.

Why should people be upset with me, I crashed my car and no one else's. I didn't hurt you in any way, crashes happen. Just because I shitpost doesn't mean you have the right to treat me like shit. People shitpost all the time, it's part of Veeky Forums

Your actions don't just affect you. Don't come to another meet until you graduate high school.

What did he mean by this?
I'm not the only person that crashed at a socal meet, so stop giving me shit about it. Everyone crashes at one point in their life, I just happened to do it at a meet

The cyber bullying is real. Retards fighting with retards, but only online. They are too much of bitches to say it in real life and not under an anonymous tag.

I rather drive alone. You guys are all faggots that drive dangerously on public streets above your skill set. You guys WILL ALL crash at one point.

Good riddance.

True, but you've only ever done two things as far as most people on here know.

1. Crash at your first meet
2. Act like a faggot on here

You need to change people's perception of you if you want to be liked.

Put your trip back on.

It was my 2nd meet my guy

Cute.

Lol, S/o/Cal's on meltdown. Who is this Autism Speaks and what did he do to make all of you hate him so much?

>It was my 2nd meet my guy

Oh, I guess that makes it all better. Fuck off.

Also
>what is posting from wifi and then from mobile
We've all done it.

I crashed at a meet
I'm at work rn my guy I haven't had wifi for a few hours now

Where at? This doesn't look like Palomar.

>california

how was the meet amigos? you bunch of smelly spics

Looks like Angeles Crest.

The main highway or Mt. Wilson?
>tfw live a stones throw from palomar and ortega but too pussy to drive all the way up to ACH

Looks like wilson

Just installed new front brakes and rotors this wed. Just today i was able to take off the majority of the zinc coating, will start the recommended 300 miles of avoiding hard driving. Would like to go to my first meet but afraid of ruining my rotors. Is this road really challenging as stated above?

More so than Angeles Crest, but not as challenging as gmr

The Dear Leader lives in OC and he organizes meets as far out as Palm Springs, and we have regulars at the ACH/GMR meetS from as far as SD and Bakersfield. No excuses.

>implying I want to go to your meet and fucks
boi, I just scour these threads for the road info. I'm pretty new to cuckifornia.

it was wilson,

>I-It's not like I want to go to your meets or anything! B-BAKA!

We are white Hispanics amigo.

>only one actual white hispanic
>the other non hispanics are asian

He crashed, and then proceeded to go full retard about it.

You all look Mexican to me and nor Cal looks Asian. California is truly a majority minority state.

White people are the minority now
Mexicans have finally taken back california

I'm a jew.

Will I fit here in with my Outback?

Yes. All cars are welcome

See you guys there. Also, is the radio necessary? Like are we actually gonna be stopping and shit all the time?

A radio is very nice to have. We'll most likely have one that you can borrow.

Yes, there are always at least 2 other Subarus.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a convoy from the O.C. area? Also my gf will probably want to accompany me. Will she be fine, or is this more of guys acting well like guys? Thanks.

Yes, there will most likely be an OC convoy from somewhere in Irvine. You're free to bring your gf but 90% of the time the guys that bring their wife/gf end leaving early because the girl gets bored or something.

Bump for pics

Taken back california From who? The many Indian tribes or the spanish occupation before it was sold to the USA.

Oh your referring to the Mexican period, 1821 to 1848 After Mexican Independence was won in 1821, California fell under the jurisdiction of the First Mexican Empire. Fearing the influence of the Roman Catholic church over their newly independent nation, the Mexican government closed all of the missions and nationalized the church's property. They left behind a small "Californio" (white Hispanic) population of several thousand families, with a few small military garrisons. After the Mexican–American War of 1846-48. White Hispanics not the short brown squatty millions of wetbacks we have here now.