/vn/ - Runa Edition

Visual Novel General #1456

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Runa deserves death

^_^

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

New thread? We're over the bump limit.

pretty much this. there's really only so much you can say about this garbage since evns are typically
1. a couple of hours long
2. generally pretty shitty
3. extremely few in number
the discussion usually dies out after like fifteen minutes

Reminder to report EVN trash on sight.

Stop offtopic posting about EVNs

8th for JOPs should go to /jp/

Yeah, that's what I mean. Almost all of them are total shit, and the few that aren't get mentioned once or twice and fizzle out. Prolonged discussion doesn't happen because it's not interesting.

metaposting isn't off-topic, i'm not talking about evns, i'm talking about whether evns should be allowed
i haven't said shit about evns other than "there was a discussion about them last night and it was fine" and "if you can't find a place to pirate it, just buy it"

Post Maya!

is romance in north korea allowed or does everyone have to jerk off to "glorious leader"?

Runa is my wife!

do you have to chant your love to glorious leader while having sex? "i may have been defiling a woman but i was thinking about you, glorious leader."

Fuck off EVN you had your general

Maya!

There was a conversation when no one was around in the early morning and just so happened to not be shit, doesn't mean it is welcomed all the time. And now you are trying to discuss it again. Make an EVN thread if you are going to talk about it throughout the day.

Just because a JOP happens to talk about an untranslated VN doesn't mean untranslated VNs are welcomed here either.

Fuck off

Today I showed Cross+Channel to a 30 year old exchange student from Japan. I let him play for a little while and he just couldn't stop, he was fascinated.

He said he had never read something so beautiful in his entire life.
After that I showed him the English version and asked him if it was the same, he said it was 「全然だめ」 (Zenzendame) and that while the English version had the same story, it didn't have the 「心」 (Kokoro) of the Japanese version.
He begged me to give him a copy of the game, which I did.

I can't wait achieve the proficiency level where I can fully appreciate Tanaka Romeo's prose

fuck off moe scum, you all had your general

>And now you are trying to discuss it again
no i'm fucking not
i don't like evns, i have nothing worth actually saying about them other than i think they're low-quality low-effort garbage, but i think if the dude wants to ask where to find it he should be able to do so without you sperging out about it

Nanaka Crash is the only good thing to come from this kusoge.

Is this the moege general?

fuck, forgot my quote

Not in the /vn/ thread, you fucking cancer. You are exactly what they were talking about last thread with out Veeky Forums is dying.

But the discussion doesn't happen all the time because there are all of like 10 people who are willing to discuss EVNs and even then they recognize that most are total trash.

Seriously, you're blowing this shit way out of proportion. Barely anyone wants to talk about them, and when it does happen it's completely under control until people start sperging about it. On top of that, they're allowed on this board under the board rules (unlike untranslated VNs) and this is the closest thing to a general related to them. Calm down.

Should we split into /moe/ again?

yes. fuck off. moe scum and evn scum are not wanted, only chuuni welcome here

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

My loli

My loli

But then 90% of the people would browse both threads, what's the point? Fuck off.

How do I become a cool and well respected guy like the Moogster?

so guys, where can i download panzermadels? i missed the convo from last thread

Read FSN.

i'm reasonably sure being here for nearly a decade qualifies me not to be an outsider
moreover, i really don't think one dude asking about where he can find a torrent of some garbage evn is killing even one general, let alone the entire site. there is a problem with people on boards like e.g. /v/ demanding that the thing the site was founded on (anime and japanese culture) be forbidden, and those people are certainly cancer and need to fuck off, but that's not at all what's happening here.

does anyone here still love Rise?

What this thread needs is more conversation about Kastel and the cartel. e-celebs will brighten this thread considerably

guys, i need to download sakura angels. where!???

>/vn/ "culture" for years has been translated japanese visual novels
>now want to change that just to make two anons happy
So you have been killing Veeky Forums for 10 years now? No wonder this place is so much worse

i don't think that would really accomplish much of anything other than making me browse two threads instead of one

I like this girl.

>thinking long-standing "culture" is being attacked because of completely inconsequential events

I hope you literally shake so hard that you fall out of your chair and break your ass

IMO it is pretty funny that that game is more popular than the VN itself. I remember that I was playing it with my friends when I was what, 10 or something like that.

if you think one guy asking for a torrent link is killing anything more than you making this about your personal feelings about it has, then the problem isn't anyone else in the thread

>hahah it is only the torrent link

pink haired girls are best 100% of the time

I only read moege

next time someone asks for a torrent link, hopefully a sperg won't go mental for half an hour.

^_^

even if it wasn't, which in this particular case it was, no, i don't think it's a big deal
what you're talking about is a slippery slope problem and we haven't even started down the slope yet. if it gets out of hand to the point where it's interfering with discussions about other stuff, then sure, i'm all for making them break off and make their own general. but right now it's like you said, one dude asking for a torrent and a few people having a discussion in off hours when the thread's dead anyway.

I am a lolicon!

I want a VN where I can commit genocide against elves

you and me both

Someone asked for the hatsukoi 1/1 link just fine last thread.

I want a VN where I can commit genocide against catgirls

I want a VN where I can commit genocide against Jews.

Maya's pretty bitchy.

I want a VN where I can commit genocide against people who read VNs.

I want a VN where I can marry a pretty girl

I want a VN that can fill the empty void in my life and give me back the spark to continue living on this miserable gay earth

any moege can do that, though

This is Mahiru. You have (10) seconds to say something lewd about her

i can see the pattern on her pantsu

puffy

she has a ball sack

What VN?

Are visual novels the next step in the evolution of books?

Don't worry about it. MG won't ever release it, anyways.

:(

How would Shakespeare feel if his works were adapted to the visual novel format, complete with cute girls?

i think that's sukisuki, aka

After reading Stay! Stay! Democratic People's Republic of Korea!, I firmly believe so.

I'd rather know how Lovecraft feels about it. I'm pretty sure he didn't have the highest opinion of nips to start with

>realize that I didn't know what loneliness was until I stumbled into romantic VNs
>now its the only way I can push it aside for a while

Say this whole medium went tits up tomorrow, what would you do?

I want a VN

I don't know a lot of childhood friends

but I love Sumika!

haven't played a vn before but i saw that NK vn on steam and am giving it a try

what do i do in a vn?

nekopara is shit

Wait, you mean to tell me youre not excited for Nekopara vol3 AND Dies Irae?

I want to stick my nose right in the center of the slit and take a deep breath.

genuflect

that's too lewd, user

But thats what he asked for

I want

If SukiSuki doesn't come out by the end of May I'm ending it

I

You keep clicking or press enter, spacebar or whatever.
When presented with a choice you can save if you want to and then make a choice.
Repeat until you get an ending.
Mull over the ending for a second, then load back to a save, pick a different choice and keep on playing until you reach another end.

Enjoy.

B-b-but user that is highly unlikely! There is too much getting released this month already, and it hasn't even made it past doddler. Don't kill yourself.

what's moogy's opinion of nekopara

nah

So did nobody care about that Nympho Sensei Ryoko nuki by JAST that got released?

I LIKE LOLIS!

What is this reddit spacing all about guys? Is this a new meme or something?

*lolibaba

nekopara saved my life (twice)

Lolibaba is a sub-category of loli so it's implied.

>implying you will not die anyway

I want to die