Who here drives their car with the bass turned up to max?

Who here drives their car with the bass turned up to max?

If you can have your bass set to max without it sounding like shit then your stereo sucks

Its at like 90% of the power, which is just perfect for the type of music (metal, rock, folk) I usually listen to. When I play Eurobeat I would've liked a bit more punch, but I prefer having a "hidden" woofer that doesn't take up space

>my car has pic related
>turn up the two lowest frequencies all the way
>mfw the stock sound system in my '99 bonneville rattles windows from 30yds away

Gm knows how to do a factory stereo

I still have to EQ my set up right...sometimes it just sound muddy instead of punchy and deep depending on the song.
>12" subwoofer, infinity something speakers...need a pre amp for them

Not sure if I have a bass setting. Not like it matters for jazz.

No, I value my ear health plus I prefer quality over volume.

Am I the only one who gets super anxious when people put the radio music super fucking loud? I fucking hate it, how can you even enjoy music that loud?

In music, it's always better to take away than add. Don't add bass to make it sound better, remove midrange instead.

>go to to many concerts
>radio sounds normal level to me
>mfw neighbor says I can be heard block away

>tfw only treble and bass sliders

Sound system sounds shit any way

I'm not a nigger

R8 my EQ

It's obnoxious, that is for sure.

There is this teenage little shit down the street from me that has what I can only assume to be two 12s at something over 1000 watts. He comes down my street every day, windows down, blasting shitty music and dancing in his car like a faggot. I can feel his subs from 4 blocks down. Nobody around here likes him and, at this rate, I'm honestly shocked nobody has ripped him off yet the way he advertises his near 500 dollar investment. Must be the neighborhood I suppose.

It's nearly escalated into a "boom-off" so to speak. There was some other guy who clearly got fed up with the kid's shit, and put a sub in his car. He drives down the kid's house and blares his music right back at him. He plays 80s R&B and funk, so he is much more tolerable to listen to, at times it is even amusing.

Still though, if you have subs, turn them the fuck down in a residential area until you get out on the road. Nobody gives a shit about your subs, asshole.

>80s R&B and funk
Mah nigga

>tfw my fucking door panels rattle even at medium volumes when any kind of bass kicks in

Really kills the experience.

>iktf
I have some oddities in my car that rattle. I need to brace that shit down.

Are her panties wet?

Dirty/10

This

Some little fag on my street with subs likes to wash his car every week with pleb FM turned up to the max.

ALWAYS WHEN I SPEED ON THE HIGHWAY

SLOW CUNTS CLEAR OUT THE WAY INSTANTLY

ITS ALMOST AS GOOD AS A COPS RUMBLER SIREN, FEEL IT IN UR NUTS

Max base can destroy your speakers. I turned the dial to max and I could hear was a loud vibrating noise for months after, even when I turned it back down. I traced it to a pair of precariously place scissors passenger side door pocket.

Blown midrange driver/10

>ywn have a cutie sit in your car and have your autistic stereo masturbate her hair

why live, user?