"I just coppy and pasted this am I doing it right? Also look a cate." edition

→ Previous thread

>>>NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lprZd9qFu4U
operations-prod.l2ksolkov.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for FUCK PLANES

at this point, what even bother making this general?

Bump. Also xbox peeps get on

heck off
BF is fun
Ur not u depressive shit

Christ stop dying

we need to consolidate the weeb threads into one mosh pit. They're all about loli shit anyway.

Battlenonsense Analysis of the new Netcode:

youtube.com/watch?v=lprZd9qFu4U

this desu
all those weeb waifu shit thread #765 bump bfg off

the netcode is actually better guise :^) I swear the netcode feels waaay better! :^)))))

Weebs are also one of the people bumping this thread and keeping it alive tho

ewwwwwwwwww

Pepeeeeee
E
P
E
E
E
E
E

It's expected when the game won't have any content for months, the replay-ability is as deep as a puddle of water, and DICE fucked up the netcode even post emergency patch. The concept of a WW1 FPS made by DICE was a horrible approach and should have been 2143 or a cold war setting.

But if it wern't a ww1 setting we wouldn't have this gem

So I was playing Kerbal Space Program earlier today, and on the home screen I noticed the craft had my platoon emblem. I never moved any pictures into the KSP files, I only have the xbox app on my computer, and I don't see how that could have moved my platoon emblem into KSP. What the fuck is going on?

Switch over to american cartoons you mongoloid

Xboners, do you think we should start scheduling a weekly stack? Titanfall 2 seems to survive almost strictly because they have Network Happy Hour (postgame bonus for playing during said hour)
Of course we can't get any sort of bonus for BF1 but stacking a rapesquad in a way is rewarding enough, right?

We could form a xbox Club so we can mass alert when squads time goes on

I joined [bfg] but I spend more time playing with my old platoon anyway. When I'm on I'm usually with those guys, dunno why I joined bfg

We have one already

Just look for Battlefield General

I'm in it, should I just start posting times on the announcements page?
I figure I could just start with
>weekly stacks Wednesdays, 6-8PM Central time
and just post if there's a change that week?

Does jump-throwing grenades, limpet charges, TNT etc. make it go farther, or is it just my imagination?

does anybody have the GIF regarding hits not registering?

OP here.
Adding to this, I'm inviting all platoon members on my friends list to the Club if they aren't already in it, half our current Club members have seemingly quit BF1 in general so we could use some active recruits.

Where is this from, for research purposes

It does, I guess.

Disgusting. I'd rather have a dead thread if it meant weebs fucked off.

thats not even the last thread that 404d, previous thread link is from 2 threads ago

this game is shit and you should feel bad for playing this shit game

BF4 is trash desu.
>auto healing vehicles
I bet dicedrones defended this too.

Nah

>the replay-ability is as deep as a puddle of water
Like every Battlefield since 1942.

what went wrong?

>should have been 2143 or a cold war setting.

fuck yes
would have been amazing

I'm hoping for WW2 again, but I would not mind a Cold War setting at all. Just not modern day or future, I just want a retro setting

Why does this happen to me when I'm only playing with 40-55 ping?

did not buy the DLC, which map is it?

not the guy you're responding to but I'm assuming it's Fort de Vaux. if the germans capture all the flags they can just sit and spawnrape the frenchies for the rest of the match

Nigga you are not the OP you lying ass frag fag

Ill accept all aplications when I get on later guys.
-the first faggot

*revives*

*we both die because you rushed in with your syringe out and didn't see the guy who just killed me*

>haven't played BF in like two weeks
>wonder if people are still playing it
>go to the general
>it's just thread bumps and people talking about how dead it is
>there's still like 3-4 months before the SECOND dlc drops
guess it's time to just uninstall the game and make room for something else. man I wish I didn't waste my money on that season pass

*holds space*

>Operations STILL not in the server browser
>quick match will just take 10 minutes to load you into a game by yourself
>can't play the best game mode in BF1 because DICE takes months to add a small feature that should have been in the game at launch

why is this allowed

You can add Operations to server browser with this tool

operations-prod.l2ksolkov.com/

for first time in like 12 years I'm excited for a cod game and I'm still expecting it to be pay to win garbage.
>mfw even with pay to win, CODWW2 will probably still be more balanced, have less cheese and have much more content than BF1

>linking an IP logger

>game is most popular at release/sales
>playerbase levels off afterwards

This happens to every game ever, not sure what you're trying to accomplish

Why the fuck do I keep spawning as Tanker or Pilot when I try to spawn Cav?

How do you fuck this shit up so badly?

>Fao Fortress
>first battalion
>second last sector
>down to 2 tickets
>take the sector
>regain 35 tickets
>take the fortress

Feels good man

Dammit why am I always stuck with those same idiots you shrekt? That's literally every Fao Fortress I've ever played except I'm the Turks

Well I've also played the British and we burn three battalions on the first sector so yea

if the brits don't take Fao on the first battalion, then the Turks win anyways

Battlefield Korea when?

no more historical shit please

And now I'm on Sinai and we can't get past the first sector.

146 kills left with the Selby 16.

Fuck I hate this gun. Even when you do well with it it feels awkward as fuck.

>when your own team blows open a door because they want to fuck around with the fortress gun

Why is this shit allowed?

>Sinai
>British
>we have 3 less players than Turks
>half our players are snipers
>half of theirs are snipers
>can't even reach the objectives
epic

Is the TSNP Operations button working yet? Or does it still put you in vanilla operations

>This happens to every game ever
this is the population history for the last two years of BF4 (it doesn't go further back)
three years after release it had a steady playerbase of around 150k while bf1 has dropped to under 200k in 6 months. and it will continue to drop since there's like 3-4 months until we'll get any new content outside maybe one new map

>enemy using FG to destroy our advance
>blow open back doors and take bunker with squad
>one casualty
>open up point for team
But we're just fucking around with the fortress gun, right? Obviously you meant while you had it but go fuck yourself, you shitter. Stop locking the door when you have the point and watch the fucking entrance.

I was watching the other entrance you fucking retard, the one the enemy was much more likely to come from.

because they broke something 100%
I hope they unfuck it with the next patch

>Why the fuck do I keep spawning as Tanker or Pilot when I try to spawn Cav?
known bug that is still in the game

>not rolling with a squad in constant communication.
"I was by myself" is never an excuse. This is why the general is dead. It's full of solo shitters.

>Support
>Smoke Grenades

Case in fucking point.

>communication
>ps4

lol

>communication
>any platform
lol

Fair enough. I forgot where I was and assumed you all had friends.

I find it funny how a game that looks and sounds masterful severely held back by its gameplay department and decision making.
im not sure if its EA, or just simply whoever is in charge of DICE.

>oh sweet they finally added the "Operation" option for the DLC under quickplay
>click it
>get put on Ballroom Blitz
Honestly don't know what I expected

I don't have the season pass so if I join the platoon and jump in a squad with you guys will it kick me and/or the squad from the next match?

Did they remove the scrap you get from games or something?
Played a full match yesterday and won, no scrap.
Played a full match today and won, also got MVP, no scrap.

This is entirely on DICE Sweden imo

You won't even be able to join the server in the first place. Also so far I've only seen DLC or vanilla servers, no all maps server. Let's just ignore the shitty RSP from EA.

>tfw going back to BF4

damn, where did so many things go wrong?
had a blast playing it

So I was gone for 2 weeks. I log on and suck as expected, but notice a few changes (personal score having all kinds of junk on it). The big thing that's changed for me is my overall score. I dabble in all classes, but I'm by far the best at Support, usually getting mid 20-30 kills, half that many deaths, and placing top 3 almost always.

Now, I'm doing the exact same, yet barely breaking 4k points, usually in the bottom 10 players (conquest). I switched to Scout after awhile, and I suck holy hell at it. Get usually 3 kills, 20-30 deaths, and get no objective points. However, I'm getting 1st place half the time, with 20k+ points. What the fuck is going on?

Do people play the Battlefield Geneal platoon for PS4? If so when would be the best time?
Do you guys play on a certain day or time?

If you are applying to the main PC platoon you won't get accepted at this time as it's currently full, please apply to BFG2 and we can get you in asap. Inactives do get removed from the first platoon and active players from 2 can be shuffled over if there is interest.

Reminder to thank dice for locking platoons at 100 members, not giving us a platoon feed, taking away hooah, removing platoon stats, and forcing people to represent a platoon and override their emblem.

revives thread
and gets killed

Blame the muslims and weebs

Please don't persecute the weebs.

If they kept their shit to themselves like everyone else, and didn't do things like anime emblems and usernames with "loli" in it, I think they would be persecuted less.

Tired of getting killed by weebs over and over?

>still playing $quad's peso generator
LMAO

i have to say, since the spring patch, devil's anvil is much more balanced. gj for once, DICE

>smugness projected by their disgusting, KHV NEET-signaling emblems is backed up by their performance
>even though you absolutely know they're pathetic human beings, insulting them with "lol u r nerd virgin" gets you absolutely nowhere and furthermore makes you look like a tard
>so you just have to sit there and not say anything
this fucking burns me up every time

>implying I've been able to get a match in devils anvil

Did anyone else stop playing Frontlines once they introduced a timer? Dice made the most fun game type by accident apparently

what is it with the attention span of this playerbase and why is it that any game mode that isnt conquest is dead 99% of the time? its impossible to find operations servers nowadays.

I've been hiding but I'll be on tomorrow, 5 west coast time!

It seems like modern battlefield games will lose most of the playerbase that isn't autistic after a month or two. The remaining players will gravitate to a specific map in either conquest or TDM where they will spend thousands of hours playing the same class with the same weapon.

literally what's the point

>junku will never hooah your post again

are there still players on 4 was thinking of getting it on pc now that i have somewhat good specks now. also any good deals?

There are players, but the only really populated game mode is conquest large and few servers actually run any maps besides the vanilla set.

The game in its current state has me pretty annoyed because it seems like finishing many assignments will be next to impossible now.

Are there any deaths that aren't messy?

>be a roach on Sinai Conquest
>a "LAND-CREEPEH! ONE OF THEIRS!" has been harassing F and our spawn for basically entire match
>Ignore it and fight in the village
>behemoth spawns and the same tank ends up killing it, or atleast the killing blow
>finally spawn at F as assault
>Throw incendiary behind it to make it move forward
>throw at-nade to disable track
>at-rocket to disable side turret facing me
>stay on disabled side shooting last 2 rockets killing it.

wow. real hard. Don't play with randoms. Their ineptitude might be contagious.

idk