Good2go

Anyone ever use nigger insurance? I'm broke af and need to get insured but fuck paying $600 bucks upfront

What is GEICO

I've had them for years now

Yes obviously, who the fuck is rich enough for good insurance these days? Just don't drive like a tard

>who the fuck is rich enough for good insurance these days?
White ppl

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>>be 24 with a civic lx
>no tickets, no arrests, no accidents
>oh pay us 2800 a year because civics are sometimes rice out that means you're in a risk pool

Usaa, $86.00 a month. Full coverage, $500 deductible.
Works for me at $9/h.

>$86.00 a month
What the actual fuck. Americans are always bragging their insurance is cheaper. In the Netherlands I pay €15 a month for a volvo 940 with aftermarket turbo and €20 for a golf 3, the official boiracer car of my country. The volvo's modified engine is known to both registration and insurance company.
And I'm 25 btw, I'm still considered retard age for insurance.

Got a quote from them once. They wanted $2k a year just for liability insurance

American insurance is shit.

america needs a single payer Healthcare system too.

Maybe if they didn't have shitty evil racist DRUMPF they wouldn't be in such a rough spot

Does insurance pay for all medical treatment required after an accident in the US?

Dude wasn't exactly bragging. Depending on driving record and age etc that's a good rate.

Insurance is also handled differently there than in the states. Your insurance may be cheap but I bet you pay out the ass for some cars the cunts in the states get for pennies.

>Maybe if they didn't have shitty evil racist DRUMPF they wouldn't be in such a rough spot
At least the Europeans have the meditteranean sea to stop the illegal immigration from killing any type of social welfare programs. The USA has a huge long land border. And before you automatically say mexicans, remember that many other non-mexicans illegally immigrate into mexico so that they can then illegally immigrate across the mexico/usa land border.

If european countries like germany, france, great britain, sweden, and denmark had a long land border (with no wall across most of it), their citizens would not mock trump anywhere as much for the wall. Of course, the africans would be busily getting all their activist lawyers filing lawsuits to stop denmark from limiting illegal immigration. They would file lawsuits to stop italy from building a wall. They would file lawsuits telling france that anchor babies qualify the whole family to enter for full benefits. And in germany, the crime rate would continue to rise until it resembled that of the usa with over half of its prison population related in some way to those minority immigrants.

Yeah, give europe a solid land border with africa from spain to greece. Let's see if they complain about trump's wall then.

lol no

reminder that the "wall" will be a fence

drumpfkins got played. lol

>drumpfkins sperging out THIS hard
Holy fuck. Guess what they say is true!

And what kind of coverage do you have and how new are the cars?

I pay $80 a month for mine, $100 comp deductible, $250 collision, OEM endorsement, rental, $300k liability per person / per incident on my 2016 VW Jetta GLI

Insurance here is mostly based on statistics combining your age and car model. Imported or rare cars (ie. older muscle cars) often get cheap insurance due to there being no data. New expensive cars get high rates due to the average driver of those being a road raging dick. Old timers can get extremely cheap insurance and are exempt from taxes.
Coverage is fully legal liability, thus all damage to others. The volvo is also insured for window and tire damage (not wear). The volvo is from '97 and the golf '96, for my insurance this makes them more expensive since abs, traction control, and automatic braking systems give you reductions. (I pulled the abs out of the volvo)
I have a slight ricer tax on the volvo because of the new turbo increasing power significantly (140PS to 250PS).
I have 5 years of being insured accident free. The insurance company ignores any incident if you pay the damage back within a year, never had to use that though.

Who does then? Who pays for the physiotherapy and lifetime in a wheelchair?
Why isn't it insurance?

>What the actual fuck. Americans are always bragging their insurance is cheaper.
we brag about it to bongs. It's not uncommon for auto insurance to be more expensive than rent in bongistan

The nigger insurance companies normally end up more expensive than the reputable companies. They exist because of high risk drivers who just need liability insurance. If you have an above complete shit driving record and some credit, the big companies should give you something fair.

Florida has terrible insurance rates and Geico for me is ~$120/mo for full coverage. Was $90/mo when I was in IL for full coverage and low deductible from American Family.

>tfw wallet is raped bc financing a vehicle in NJ

Unless you personally have enough wealth to cover the excess you're pretty much shit out of luck. People being bankrupted by healthcare costs was pretty common prior to affordable care act aka obomacare. Hell it still sucks because Republicans prevented the ACA from going far enough, and now they're trying to roll everything back to the "good old days". The general belief held by neo-cons is that people in tough situations such as poverty, cancer, or job loss are there solely because of bad decisions or them being bad people.

What country?
>USA here
>26
>own civic
>no accident or ticket on record
>full coverage 25 a month
>500 dollar deductible

>323 million in us
>17 million in netherlands
>is surprised to pay far less for insurance with 19x less population and 100% fewer niggers and spics
come on now

>regulation fucked the health care industry, let's add more regulation to fix it!
yum yum bait

You do realize that paying for the care of the sick and elderly isn't profitable in any way right? That's why pre-ACA health insurance had so many provisions for dropping coverage, denying it in the first place, and life-time coverage limits (which were laughably low for cancer patients). Insurance is literally a company making a bet that you will pay them premiums each year without ever needing it, meaning they just keep every penny you give them. So either we have regulations forcing companies to cover everyone (or better yet a single payer option) or we don't and just let people die because they were unlucky enough to get sick. Further more the ACA wouldn't be a giant cluster fuck if Republicans were willing to work with others rather than do everything they could to roadblock legislation and throw a wrench into the works, but no. Republicans these days would happily set fire to their own house if it meant a liberal would have to choke on the smoke.

>durrr im a republican - you
true story LOL

>general belief held by neo-cons is that people in tough situations such as poverty, cancer, or job loss are there solely because of bad decisions or them being bad people.

You're giving them too much credit, they are really just soulless bourgeoisie shitheads that don't care if the ultra-rich are the only ones who can afford cancer treatment or physical rehabilitation

Dems had full control and voted for the ACA unanimously. How did Republicans hold anything back?

>Dems had full control and voted for the ACA unanimously. How did Republicans hold anything back?

By crossing their arms and throwing a collective temper tantrum rather than make helpful suggestions and because Democrats didn't want to be seen as ramming through a one-sided bill with no bipartisanship, even though that's exactly what happened just as the Republicans intended. Dropping the single payer option among other things was done to try and get Republicans on board. The absurd irony is that "Obamacare" is heavily based on a Republican idea from the 90's but on the day of Obama's election Mitch McConnel had declared the GOP's sole mission as making Obama a one term president so it would have been hypocritical to do anything else.

By sabotaging it at the state level, then pointing at the issues they created as if they were inherent flaws.

Progressive was the cheapest for me. Like 137 a month for the medium coverage with 500 dollar deductibles for a 2012 charger. It could go down to like 80 a month but then I'd have like 2000 dollar deductibles. 24 male, wife only pays 100 for hers with the same coverage.

Do you own a 90s civic in Louisiana or something? There's no way your monthly is that low

>11.5 million km road in us
>0.141 million km road in the netherlands
>1/82 of the road with 1/19 of the population
>niggers are replaced with marrocans and spics with turks here
>every turk in an old bimmer thinks you want to race if you overtake him
>our trailer trash are practically just white gypsies, they steal just as much
>company leased car galore here, the drivers don't give a fuck since they're all-risk insured
>every prejudice about audi drivers is especially true here. Doing only 20km/h over in the fast lane will summon an audi in 10 seconds