Is he beetle the most redpilled car?

>created by hitler himself
>jewish slave labor was used to build them (ALLEGEDLY)
>everyday vehicle for the everday person
>it pisses jews off today.
Why don't you own a vw beetle Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OY VEY

Some of (((them))) are still protesting vw because the madman himself help create it.

Ackshully the Type 1 was one of the six alien technologies gifted to Wernher von Braun in 1939.

They don't make them anymore. Even Mexico stopped making them years ago. They're illegal in today's regulatory environment. Closest thing you can get today is the Golf.

Because Hitler used it to scam the German populace for payments for a car they never received so he could build his military (partly in fact in the very VW factories that were meant to produce the car). Once a cheater, always a cheater.

where are they illegal lmao

Making and selling new ones. Ones already on the road are grandfathered in.

Pretty sure he just ripped it off

pic related is the true redpilled car

forgot pic

Mine's going strong, after more than 40 years.

das auto?

Euro spec Beetle?

>That steering wheel

I bet you cut your dash to install a modern radio

Because they're meme cars that are made for women

Oy vey delet this thread right now goyim. Volkswagen is responsible for over 10 billion of the chosen people's death. Go buy yourself a audi goy. Racemix inside of it aswell goy

delet dis

god damn

tfw no baja

But I do own one

i own 2.5 beetles nigga.

>tfw buy a roller parts car but kinda wanna build something out of it

>Built for the proletariat.
>Used purchase program to fund the war instead of cars
>Disenfranchised the proletariat in the process

Built by the people for the war effort, mein-beetle bro.

That's a cute bug, always liked the black steelies with chrome hubcaps look.
Looks comfy.

It's a funny little bastard, plus if it pisses off the kikes makes me like it more. Here is mine

Clean. 15" up front and 16/17" back?

easy to work on too

That's right user

Nice Jaguar, too.

911 Engine?

>shitskin in a 3rd world shithole
>drives an ancient shitbox
>rims likely cost more than car
>blames jews for his problems
Checks out

Too expensive where I live, they get a big hippie tax, so I just own the Japanese equivalent instead; an old Toyota Corolla.

If one wanted to acquire a Reichsmobile, what tips would you give him?

Does anyone know where I can find repro kdfwagen hubcaps in the US? Asking for a friend

as with any old car, check for rust as number 1 priority.

I like pre '68

Hahahaha hahahahaha why so salty? I have other options to drive and I bet my garage in mexico it's bigger than ur fucking house inbred bastard

>vocho de los nuevos
>rines replica fuchs
>beige

chilango spotted

Yeah figured rust and everything else as per normal, was wondering about any specific issues to Beetles, but then again I've never heard anything bad about any volkwagen on the old style platforms in terms of things breaking, since they're all pretty damn simple, and I've always liked them Karman Ghia's and Type 3's.

Pretty sure you're a retard
The Type 1 design was commissioned by Hitler to Dr. Ferdinand Porsche, which is why all 911s look like a fucking Beetle

Don't buy a "Super Beetle" they look fat in my opinion, also they have weaker macpherson strut front end. 69 beetles and up have Irs rear suspension and a ball join front end. 67 and lower have swing axle rear suspension and a stronger king pin front end. 68 is a weird year where they had a swing axle rear and and a ball join front end, unless it was as an auto stick then it has an Irs rear end. Make sure all of the engine tin is there otherwise it will overheat. Check for rust on the pan, usually there will be rust in the battery compartment under the back seat.

It gets even better:
>RWD
>rear engine
>boxer
>aircooled
>early porsche engines fit perfectly
>build for DIY maintainance

I am Spanish, from a pro franco family and white. I also have this when I go for vacation to southern Spain coast every summer. Hope my German cars doesn't trigger you shlomo

If there is any rust In the highlighted area don't even consider buying it. Its called "death foam" it happens when moisture gets trapped in the foam behind vent and it rusts from the inside out. To fix it you would need another beetle.

Thanks for the tips guys.

Every 3000 miles make sure you readjust the valves, otherwise you could burn a valve. Its super easy to do.

There's a lot of shitty aftermarket parts that owner's install. Top dollar examples should have as many German-made parts as possible. Things like headlight surrounds, turn signal/brake lenses, bumpers, etc. I also would stay away from any VW with a modern radio. Difficult to restore once the dash is cut.

They're pretty effay imo

The kike butthurt.

They are basically Taller 911s.
I have a beetle and its pretty good.

I reported all of you for racism. You filthy aryan goys can't get away with trying to start another holohoa-i mean holocaust.

T-That's right go-I mean guys, remember the 6 garillion!!!

>wrong pic

you fucked it up.

Wut, re-read my post dummy it was in support of your post

Yes, the Beetle is definitely the most redpilled car.

>barely produced before the end of the war, few Germans could even afford it despite claims that it would be cheap
>design sat around ignored for a decade
>Americans decided to repurpose the design to help the carless postwar German people
>VW is started again under American supervision and guidance with the redesigned car
>stopped being made over four decades ago
>only owned by the weird boomers who can't afford to get the same $200k C2 Corvette that boomer chad has, hipsters who paint flowers on them, and unironic nazis

Definitely the face of /pol/.

/pol/ and Veeky Forums have an unholy alliance. Veeky Forums builds the helicopters, /pol/ pilots em. (/lgbt/ boards the helicopters)

Porsche created the beetle, Hitler promoted the idea of it.

We also like to go joyriding once in a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

He put the euro in eurobeat

>spanish
>white

Pick one pablo

That's a funny way of saying
>single most produced car in the world
>most iconic car, except perhaps the Model T (courtesy of Henry "Jews abroad? Where's my sword?" Ford)
>patrician RR layout
>easy to work on and reliable af so no shekels for the auto repairs Jew
>cutest shitbox ever made: only the Twingo and NA Miata can compare
>no emissions standards means it's great for gassing Jews
>no ECU or electronic assists so the CPU Jew can't kike you
>goes great with Eurobeat (full points for playing Gas Gas Gas with the windows down while curb crawling past a barmitzva)

This

Because I'm not a commie cuck?

Thanks for the tips as well. Yeah aftermarket stuff is one of the reasons I haven't seriously looked at many old VW products they seem to be a magnet for shitty parts given the popularity, especially Bugs.

Know your history you stupid youngfag

>Americans decided to repurpose the design to help the carless postwar German people
>Americans

>I get banned for "shitposting"
>this thread is somehow allowed

/pol/ posters should not be allowed to post their trash here

Fuck off commie shitter

go back to your cesspool, cuck

>muh Boogeyman board
How much of a beta bitch are you that you have to shriek at people who's opinion you don't agree with?

Nice beetle my dude. Makes me want one

gb2 cuckold

>*shreiking intensifies*

|>

lel, look at the autist sperging!

gb2

based mod hates subhumans too

Kosher salt mine here.

not white, so I can't be a subhuman

don't reply to sobeit he is a professional shitposter

shut up fucking muppet

P/o/l is the ultimate board. Not even /mlpol/ can even compete

>neckbeard is this delusional

go back to your cesspit

Do not reply to shills guys. This dude probably bought a trabant to show off his "superior" communist technology

I'm russian, alt-kike communist trash. And I definitely know history, that's why I don't like to get raped by state and like when government stealing money from my income

>Don't like when government
Fixed

Based slav

Commie, you belong here => /Pol/
How is your rapefugees? Do you love when government are robbing you and giving your money to Mahmud and burecrauts, commie cuck?

Who said i was a commie?

I said

>doesn't know about ancient aryan alien architects
>calls other people retarded

Oh hey schlomo, came to derail the thread i see

WHERE IS THE PROOFS

>it pisses jews off today.
Any youtube videos of this happening because I don't believe it.

>pol literally start sperging againts each other because their hysteria is thIs strong

>alien technology

>surpassed by the human technology in a Mitsubishi Mirage 80 years later

Wow those aliens must be real tough.

They eat lightning and shit thunder