Why do boomers think people give a shit about their Corvettes?

Why do boomers think people give a shit about their Corvettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

superstreetonline.com/event-coverage/motorsports/130-0511-timeattack/
youtube.com/watch?v=83SQ9Runp2Y
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13784215/#13789763
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they have more money than you

Because they make millennials get on the internet and waste bandwidth with their bitching and moaning that people give even less of a shit about.

c5s are becoming just affordable enough for millennials to fuckin trash them drifting. a shit one can be found south of 15k. Definitely will be a bargain in a few years because all the boomers who kept them so mint want the newest one. All I want is a ls1 to put in my e36. My roommate is in the market for a c5 to drift and beat the shit out of.

because contrary to what your sore anus believes people do

because they work their whole lives

and their reward is a mid level sports car

everyone must be envious

they is a cool custom Vette around here I took some pics of tho they alright

stock Corvettes are more boring than Camries

Because they like their car.

I don't really give a fuck about vettes, but I do enjoy talking to c4 owners at car shows.

I'm going to be a douche this weekend and take my stock 2004 Mustang GT to a car show. Even have the fuzzy dice.

Cue RCR's "wingadinga music."

I imagine C4 owners would be the most interesting, since it's the least loved generation.

>My roommate is in the market for a c5 to drift and beat the shit out of.
hfw he bumps into a wall and has to replace entire panels because muh fiberglass

if its only going to be a hoon/drift missile just duct tape it

>Why do people like things that I don't like.

C5 through C7 are pretty fun and affordable cars. I daily drove my C5 and do that now with a C6, and the community is pretty helpful and most cities have a club that likes to do fun stuff and hangout.

Like some other user says, they are pretty cheap to get into so alot of new owners can get a taste of LS fun.

>opens hood at car show
>stock engine

Gb2/b/ frogposter

>here is my nice engine bay that I've spent time cleaning, the car is fast enough already so I just mod other things and keep it nice
>REEEE NO MAWDZ

I like the Corvette and if I had the money, I'd probably get one.
That said, for the money, You could take a Chevy Cobalt, modify it, and blow corvettes the fuck out on a track.

>That said, for the money, You could take a Chevy Cobalt, modify it, and blow corvettes the fuck out on a track.
How??? Dropping an LS3 into it? Doesn't make any sense to me desu...

You're implying that only boomers like Corvettes when you know that isn't true. I bought a brand new C6 back in 2011. For the 5 years I owned it, people of all ages would talk with me. Whether it was me filling up at a gas station, my neighbors noticing me detailing my vet, or just in the parking lot in front of a grocery store. Europeans might not have much love for the vet, but it's the king of sports cars to most people living in the US. It's also a status symbol.

>mfw millenial
>mfw saving dem sheckels for a 1992 vette
>mfw gonna lower it and put on some ricer wheels and do sikk skidz to piss off boomers

I like C4s too. people call them the trailer park vette or the coke vette but it is best vette.

Stage 2 kit (bumps the 2.0L Supercharged engine to 245 HP) and then dump everything into suspension.
Bow down to your new god.
superstreetonline.com/event-coverage/motorsports/130-0511-timeattack/

there is one around here that i really want. Its teal 6 speed manual etc only 48k miles

Agreed there is something about the edgier lines compared to the c5 that makes it sexy

plus that sexy gauge cluster

I'd love a C7.

The older corvettes just look outdated. Ive never seen such a boring interior than when i sat in a corvette.

The power is nice, and mods are readily available, but then there's a corvette-tax on every part.

Exterior looks so boring too. Nothing you can really add to it or modify on any meaningful way.

The drivetrain and chassis are amazing tho, I just want more than that. Thus, I want a C7. Just can't justify a $50k 2 seater.

The other day my co-worker asked if mine was supercharged due to the transmission whine.

hey at least they're not the people who bring their fucking tesla to a car show, fuck those people

then get a mkiv supra, has a backseat better chassis and engine and is faster than any corvette ever made

What an idiot...

Why complain? It's great man, I can buy an LS engine super cheap nowadays and put in in RX-7's.

Boomers are great people.

There is much love in yurop for corvettes and american cars in general. They pretty common aswell. Just ignore the salty yuros who dont even know what a compression is or how an engine works but still enjoy shitposting more than anything. Anyway enjoy your freedom mobile man.

There's a cheap ass '85 near me which concerns me but also entices me. I like the styling of the C4 and it's bargain bin buy-in pricing on most of them is intriguing, I just don't want to buy into a headache of a project car since I don't have a proper place to work on it.

>poor people just don't get it
You will once you can finally afford an actually fast car.

If you live in a city with mechanics that work on sports cars that you can take it to, try that. In TX they are usually between $65 and $120. Some are also mobile and spend about an hour inspecting it, but if possible get it to a shop with good ratings.

If its super cheap, just take the gamble!

Very nice

I really want a c3 corvette with a 2jz swap to give people heart attacks at car shows

>muh Pearl Harbor

Because you post threads about them.

I think it would be more offensive to the Corvette crowd to swap in a Ford engine than a Toyota or a Honda engine.

But it would amuse me greatly to drive around in a Honda V6 C3 with a Type R sticker right beside that Corvette logo...

Corvettes and other "muscle" cars boil down to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=83SQ9Runp2Y

Everyone ive ever meet with those stupid looking garage doors is a faggot.

Nice vette tho.

excuse me mr eurocuck, corvettes aren't muscle cars

This nigga still showing off his boss' C7 lmfao

Vs a stock C 6 non z51 vette you're right. A C6 Z06 will warstomp it though

>boss
I'm self employed, so... y-yes?

Frankly I'd cop a C5 z06 in a heartbeat. As a kid I was really down on them. They are the boomer's sportscar, and most people don't even fucking drive theirs. Normies in my age bracket also either love them or hate them, but for the wrong reasons.

I think that rep the boomer's have given them is undeserved, they're still fucking awesome v8 sports cars, and iirc the last American car to have popup lights in the form of the C5. The best part is that C4' and C5's are coming down in price, and you can easily snag one under 100k miles because people never drove them and boomers realized that it won't increase in value anytime soon.

Don't go to a concourse event

Don't act like that isn't a Corvette that was put in that garage as a show piece for clients for whatever dumb shit you used to do. I remember that car and that picture from a few years back, Frosty

>trap

you are a disgusting fat neckbeard, you will never look like a girl

Hey bud
Back again to BTFO you

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13784215/#13789763

>bud

pretty sure he identifies as a girl, considering he is fucking mentally deranged and all

LMFAO
MENTALLY DERANGED MALES
B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

>don't act like your business vehicle for your personal business which you found ridiculous write offs for by calling it a prop for high end construction is yours

So petulant anons

It makes me feel good you still have your screen caps
For 0 days on HRT I am doing pretty god damn well
:^)

pls drop ur name here or go back to mtfg

At this one Advance Auto I go to, there's this silver Corvette with 75K for sale for 11K.

>GM fangirls are THIS deluded

0/10 wouldnt bang

EW Jesus christ

you got BTFO lmao

>but it's the king of sports cars to most people living in the US
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
No one believes this.

>It's also a status symbol
Of what? That you grew up in the 60's and that was the kewlest car back then?

I don't see it user.
Why?
t. some poor fat dude

Oh no my loss

I daily mine. It's pros far out weigh its cons.

holy shit, getting your cheeks busted in jail must have changed you a lot

Well you have a lot of time to think in max, no rape though unless you rape yourself

It was mostly being forced to get off T by being in prison

id do a diesel ford truck engine, that would actually be cool as fuck

>Fast
>Note even the z06

Tbh even a c5 would scare the pants off a lot of Veeky Forums. It doesn't take much to exceed speeds even remotely safe for the road.

I don't know. It's a ridiculously cheap sportscar that is, in every way, meant to be thrashed and driven hard until you buy a new one, not a show car.

It's more or less the higher performance cousin of cars like the miata and toyobaru. A car for driving tragically adopted as a car for showing off.

it isnt even his car either lmao
>17668624
so delusional he cant see the assblast. guess i shouldnt expect much from a retard.

ya know, i actually hope you're doing well now tbqh. godspeed pal

True, a C5 is faster than most buses.

Lol, the c6 is faster than the c7.

Fuck the integra is faster than the c7 from 40 to about 160

That's very sweet, thank you dear. I am doing better.

holy fuck this fucking insane autist is actually posting pictures of himself in a drag

how disgusting

it's revolting

Right lmao

I hope some anons who were also around back when he was shitposting on a daily basis are laughing as fucking hard as I am

This faggot is literally a tranny now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>laugh at me
>I still have better cars, more money, hotter girl, better life

Enjoy losing to a tranny user. :^)

You are clearly under 25. Come back to discuss corvettes when you get older.

I haven't laughed this hard at Veeky Forums in years.

Every c4 I've seen come through my shop is a leaky rickety piece of shit. If you're gonna get one get low mileage

This is some low level bait lmao.

Sure I am.
Even if I was, I'd already have realized the only people who give a fuck about corvettes are either old boomers who are trying to recapture their youth, or millennials who can't afford them.

You'd have to completely remove the corvette logo, put the Powerstroke logo in its place and put a lift kit on it. And tune it to ROLL COAL.

Nah, there's a serious cult that's grown around the Corvette. They're sorta like Macolytes, except somewhat less creepy. But just as fanatical. And it's easy to wind them up too.

You don't know me Frosty. Well, you do, but not without my trip. I can guarantee you that you have none of those things over me.

I'm skeptical unless you're Norwegian

There's got to be a huge dip in the curve for guys born after '73 but before '98, though.
Weren't Vettes objectively shitty between '83 and '08?

Corvettes still are kind of shity, outside of the z06 that is. A camaro zl1 smokes a grand sport c7. And their almost the same price. Even a gt350 runs circles around a c7 z51.

Because common people think they are expensive.

Well I'm
>not a mentally ill transexual
>not fresh out of prison
>not dating a girl that looks like a heroin addict of five years
>making $360/day per diem on top of $27/hr
>not the owner of a base model C6 and a shitty integra
>not claiming someone else's car as my own
So yeah

>and how many f bodys, two subarus, a gto, a nash metro, an m5, a 944 turbo race car, the jetta vr4, the neon rt race car, endless other shitbox DDs

Seriously I have had how many cars since I started posting 7 years ago? I flip cars for income and to stay anonymous. What's your obsession with the c7 not being in my name?

Literally none of those are impressive lol

You just have shit taste. What cars do you drive?

Better than anything you've ever owned.

>I have shit taste because I'm not impressed by American pony cars, a tiny boomer mobile, a shit BMW, a worst Porsche shitbox, a fucking Jetta, or a fucking Neon
Fucking LOL

I couldn't do that now, that'd give away who I am :^)

>a
>fucking
>crossdresser
>shit-talking
>anyone

LMAO
M
A
O

Lol the integra, neon, and 944 would eat anything you have owned most likely

Also which bmw is better than the v10 m5 except the 335i turbo?
Like...?

'boomer' is to much of a buzzword these days.

Besides boomers liking corvettes is ok because corvettes are affordable high end sport cars.

Explain the Millennial Tesla meme and how its not 1000x works

>Also which bmw is better than the v10 m5 except the
lliterally anyone? the v10 m5 is fucking garbage moneypit machine. i have no horse in whatever shitflinging race you retards have either, i'm posting this from the front page.

>Corvette
>High end sports car
Pick one and only one

Z06 and ZL1 have had over 500 hp for the past 10 years. That's literally only useful for a track.

They compete in function in the market with viper, m6, and other supercars.

This board thinks their FiSTs and SI civics are sports cars but BOOMERS are stupid for admiring corvettes.

The corvette has always been in the running with the world leaders for performance.
Sorry, but the only reason the Corvette isn't considered a super car is because it's American, and it's widely produced.

It's 50k-something miles. Leaky where? Just all over the fucking place?