Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1UY3xeb8TiJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bad sniff

I'm bad but cammy is pretty fun

I remember I was alright with Ms Fortune in Skullgirls...
Good times

good sniff

playblue

She is. I just wish her st.RH didn't wiff on crouching chars.

They were good times

Reminder that french bread is the best

Past the dark, there's a goober bright and new, if you just choose to free it.

is kolin good

I hate good fortune players. I always get NOM NOMed, and I always get hit by the slow ass overhead rekka

Fuudo and Kazunoko are talking and being friends in the background, why did you guys lie to me?

I like Eighting better

She's a blonde white girl in Ono's game.

Ever noticed how only dead games have seperate generals?

playgirls

Opinions on Sniffbuki?

sooa looks like a tranny lol

They're arguing in the polite Japanese way of arguing

So is anyone excited to try out new characters in Tekken 7 or does no one else here even care about the game?

Not that dude but you can spend 2 bars to burst out of combos on the new marvel I think.
I play unga hair girl

Sooa is a trap right?

I'm a cuter girl than Sooa and Mim, and better at SFV too. I should have entered that tourney.

new games are shit

anyone who cares about fighting games is looking forward to tekken 7

>SF5 first season pass is 20$ and it comes with 6 characters
>Second season pass is 30$ and it comes with 6
characters as well
>Single characters are 6$
>Single costumes are 4$ and they don't even come with the season pass
>Never goes on sale
DLC is a fucking cancer

yeah she does

also that m'lady numale groveling at her feet when he had taken her seat

post 30 seconds of you playing

Wait, I thought the girl dressing as Juri was the one playing Juri, no?

First for if you play Ken in SFV you are subhuman trash

girl(male)

Obviously. Sooa was Juri, MiM was Laura.

>SFV
>not SFIV
ftfy

>Single costumes are 4$ and they don't even come with the season pass

They do though.

I play Ken in SFV. Or did, I switched to Lord Bipson.

correct, did you not see her face? very masculine, especially for a korean woman. guess it's true what they say about koreans that don't get plastic surgery

Ken is one of the more honest characters in sfv desu

Best skullgirl.

Bsst bb.

playgirls

The Japanese players all love each other (no homo).

Honestly I've never bought cosmetics for a game before so they could be 100 bucks each and I wouldn't really care.

>Best skullgirl.
You're a double faced manslut and you know it

wud play!!

I'm guessing means the many costumes that don't come with the season pass.

I will run a set with u rn m8

>Human Bomb
I don't hear from this dude enough, I've always liked him

You buyin' it?

I'm in Australia if you want to play me.

I'm excited for the game, but only interested in a few of the new characters. Namely Josie, Katarina, and Eliza.

no I'm buying the Ultimate Edition

Not really.

im american and also shit so I dont see us working out sorry

There are two best skullgirls.

man, i just don't get fighting games. i guess i'm too stupid, but i just can't get them on a competitive level. i guess they're just not fun to me, i always get tired of losing over and over before i learn anything.

How do you play upside down?

What's sad about Ed's inability to confirm any of his normals in neutral is that his normals aren't even stubby.

cr.mk is pretty long reaching, his cr.hk has lots of active frames and his st.mk is like +2 on block.

If you don't play with salty para voice I don't know what's wrong with your life desu
If ya didn't quote the wrong post and he dodges I'll play you m8

What's up with almost every stage in SFV having NPCs doing silly things? It's like even the devs think SFV is a joke.

I don't buy them either but still 4$ for something so unless is ridiculous. Best reason the PC version, I can doll up my characters to my liking for free.

sniffganronpa fighting game when

i hpoe you get hit by a bus

>australians

$ dollars isn't really much
>Best reason the PC version, I can doll up my characters to my liking for free.

You need to buy character costumes to get more slots.

bbw fighting game when??

please vocaroo "I need you Asuka!"

devs can get away with whatever they want these days. $4 for a full costume isn't even as outrageous as some other games. Rainbow Six Siege sells costumes for operators that you can't unlock with the in-game currency, and they cost $15. you can buy BOTH of the witcher 3 DLCs for $15 total, to put that in perspective.

No, probably the only upcoming fighter I have 0 interest in.

whats eds bnb?

how do you pick salty para voice? i didn't buy the 2nd encore pack, just the characters and colors separate

Same. Physical and digital.

Best dangan.

not being able to confirm into super != not being able to confirm (into more damage)

Accept that you have to play the character differently and stop complaining, at the end of the day all of the characters that CAN do what you're talking about will still be there.

Which sniff would you marry?

It's not to the type of person that buys cosmetics. some of them even like the exclusivity an expensive costume brings. Some LoL skins were like 25 dollars and people bought them. Can't blame a company for fleecing dummies.

I'll start it up.

Can you imagine how people would react if CC treated SF like Siege?

What do you not "get" specifically?
If you don't find them fun you should play something else really. You don't owe fightan shit
>i always get tired of losing over and over before i learn anything.
Depending on the game and your familiarity with your characters that shouldn't take that long. But being resistant to losing is important, yeah.
Pls no

sfv season 2 pass -50% (or more) sale WHEN? I refuse to pay more than that for it

>4 dollars isn't really much
Yeah, but that shit adds up

>You need to buy character costumes to get more slots.
I bought the story skins with FM so I was fine

wud excite desu

Don't expect any discount until all characters are out, wouldn't make sense to discount what is still essentially a pre-order.

N
E
E
D

why is everyone using a hitbox all of a sudden

but I hate having to switch accounts just to play certain characters REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pressing down when you're selecting her colors, yeah 2nd Enc exclusive I think
>psn
Oh, sorry man, I'm on PC

To block both sides desu

>Can you imagine how people would react if CC treated SF like Siege?
at least they release the new characters and maps for free with no strings attached. the only things you can't buy with in-game currency are in fact those stupidly overpriced elite skins.

fighting games are different though, at the end of the day rainbow is an fps and an fps is just shooty bad guy, even if siege has other mechanics you can get away with the bare minimum if you've the skill to make up for it.

meanwhile fighting games are focused around having a roster of unique characters. knowing matchups and finding a character that you like is a huge part of them. making people pay/grind for new characters in a fighting game will never not be scummy as fuck, no matter who does it

Any video footage of powergirl yet?

jive, anyone? us east

Buying updates is as old as fighting games and I prefer the new model. Being forced to buy an update that has 0 characters you want just to keep playing sucked dick.

vocaroo.com/i/s1UY3xeb8TiJ

>tfw perfect reaction times

Prove it

idk. i played For Honor at the highest level before it died, and won a couple tournaments, and that trash is basically a fighting game at the base fundamentals. i guess real fighting games are just too complex for me, i can remember frame data for all the heroes in for honor because they're all very simple, combos are very simple, strings etc. fighting games take all those ideas and make them 10x more complex. i don't really enjoy the grinding of inputs and combos in training mode and learning what works and what doesn't when i have to do it for hours and hours at a time because there's so much shit to learn.

it sucks because i love watching fighting games, i love competitive video games, and i love fighting games when i'm playing against someone as trash a i am, but when it feels like literally everyone is better than i am it seems like a mountain too steep to stay fun to me. oh well

Is Steve Fox easy to learn?

I saw your post before you even posted it...

Filia is not fat!

Define easy to learn

It's coo

I think Siege handles in-game currency way better in that you collect it upon a win or loss and it can be in casual, though Ranked gets you more.

But man, the match making is way worse in V. Like fuck why can't you start a match 4v4 in at least casual? Why does your team have to suffer a permanent handicap in ranked if a shitter rqs?

Why did they give Glaz KGB magic for his scope, and then improve it for the Reinforcement

>Yeah, but that shit adds up
If you play Chunners but other then that not really and it's not like you would get them all. The ability to get more slots to mod is much more useful then the costume itself.

Sf4 I had 3 costume slots each modded for Vega and ibuki. So I can have more choices and convenience of not having to swap out so much in my mod choices.

Like, he doesn't have convoluted tech or really hard execution.

SFV has so many characters that are unpleasant to fight against

karin
laura
mika
ken

dont even get me started on rainbow, i used to play pro league and im good friends with the 2x world champs and everyone else in the league. the game is a steaming pile of unplayable shit at the skill ceiling. in-game currency is one of the things the game does well. siege netcode is worse than pc NRS netkode