/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Seen Some Shit Edition

Saw Too Much Shit >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E-YjXhc_eDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Help plox

I LOVE you, bbg!

PURGE FILTH

Ringing bbg at Logarius foggate, BL52

Is Gehrman's gun broken or is his Bloodtinge just really shit?

whats the lore behind this thing?

I'm still here, dunno why it hasn't matched us.

>saw too much

Ah punk..some say..bitch

Yurie is cute!

I went in and got myself killed. I'll make my way back and ring again.

Did you make sure your settings are set to worldwide and stuff?

Yup, worldwide, bbg, beckoning bell.

Could it be fromsoft servers?

I also use beast cutter, and my go to backup weapon has been church pick with a heavy abyssal in it. Works like magic.

I guess I'll have to begin farming for the Pick. How's it work with Heavy Abyssals? Isn't it primarily a skill weapon? I used it with my skill Church Hunter character.

Untricked has higher damage modifiers than tricked and it's better for single targets. It can also backstab twice with charged R2 followups, which ads some chunk of damage. The untricked to tricked transformation attack is also really good.

I don't think this is going to work, sorry user

pretty princess here :^) time for a wander through meme country

Church pick is a skill quality weapon, so on a STR character you take your SKL to 25. Heavy Abysall gems boost the STR scaling so it's becomes very usable, doubly so since it has sick modifiers and you can throw a 30%+ thrust gem in the other slot since I believes all of its attacks like tricked are thrust and have modifiers.

It's alright, sorry for wasting your time user

hope your hunts going well today

Why is doing gemless duels a "reddit meme?" Surely you can't have fun with two/three shotting your opponent?

i really wanna ___ eileen

reply to this post about

purchase her for a night

KILL

My character's on his level limit already, and he has only 15 SKL. Does that mean no conversion?

Eileen is not a whore!

>Surely you can't have fun with two/three shotting your opponent?
It make the fights more tense knowing a fuck up can end a duel and keeps them from dragging out too long.

This. The faster a fight is, the more fun it is. Lightning-fast battles that can potentially end in one or two hits are buckets of fun in Bloodborne.

No worries my dude

This is what shitters want you to believe. The truth is, they just like it because it means they have a chance to win by landing one lucky hit.

In a fight that takes even just 4 to 5 hits, they have to perform consistently for longer, meaning luck has less of an effect.

That is the cutest Bloodborne comic.

Fact.

Thanks princess!

You can still convert and do some damage, but it's just not optimal. STR build isn't exactly optimal for the church pick in the first place. It'll be fine just try it out, heavy abyssals aren't too bad to get since HBLB loot table isn't watchers-tier.

Oh it's the other Machine too.

i wonder if thats how actual executioners killed waves of people

just wheel them all like theyre rolling dough

I want to make a 50 blt Chikage build bbg.
But I have no idea what to do, what to use, and how I'm ever going to make it to Logarius.

How should I tackle this?

I'm working on a Wheel build. I've never used the Wheel before. Going to be putting 25 into STR and 50 into ARC. Should I be using the Normal, Lost or Uncanny Wheel?

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html

Thanks my dude.

Cya Machine #2.

Post your ancient memes

So did this go anywhere?

I wish it did. It sounds cute.

Old school /bbg/ must have been quite something
>no heavy or cold abyssals
>lamp fucks with stamina
>load times
>5k rifle spear

What's the point in doing NG+ other than getting Burial Blade?

More shit in the store, tougher enemies that also gove bigger payouts, getting to fight bosses again, etc

you can buy every material for chalices, thats why i entered it

You can get Burial Blade before Shadows of Yharnam.
You can buy more shit from the Insight bath and you can do a complete playthrough with your favorite weapon without rushing to it..

Anything other than materials?
Do you have to do anything to unlock the new items in the shop, or is it automatically in there when you enter the dream in NG+?

>have a dream where im with segalt in a chalice dungeon and we go into a bonus room and in the middle theres a chest
>enter a cutscene of me opening the chest (although i can still see segalt running in the background
>open the chest and get guidance 3
>go to make a webm of it but the dream ends before i do

have i played too much?

Chalice items and Rocks right from the start, as I recall.

>replying to tripfags
You need to meet some requirements for some materials, like the Living String, but you can unlock most of them by doing chalices.

Say you're co-oping with a password in the Nightmare Frontier or wherever, can you be invaded by a random invader who isn't using the same password?

Yes, passwords don't affect invasions at all.

No it didn't.
2015 /bbg/ was totally different from what it is now, but I guess that's what time does.

Yeah, Indulge me for a moment here. So there used to be a tripfag named Kobra, lord knows where he is now but he pushed the bl 80 meta hard back when we were still trying to figure out what level everybody should be (at the time most people were content w/ 100 and 120, and would call 150 the reddit meta). I remember in one of /bbg/'s first fight clubs, Kobra got pissy and somebody plopped down a message in the fc that read something along the lines of "handle snake with care" and everybody in the thread had a big laugh.
Also when Google Deepdream first became a thing, /bbg/ went absolutely insane.

you realize 2015 didnt exist right?

>at the time most people were content w/ 100 and 120, and would call 150 the reddit meta
We are not so different after all.

I'm pretty sure 2015 is real, I was there.

2012-2016 didnt exist user
sorry dude

I just visualized your dream. It was harmonious.

im sure running frc's with him last night contributed to it

>beating Living Failures at low BLs

is this the only way to make the fight fun?

Went browsing through my old screenshots folder reminiscing about days long past.
Found this gem.

MAJESTIC
A
J
E
S
T
I
C

>aaaah kos

>Doing NG++
>Kill Petrolpenny before he can even start turning into a beast
feels good.

>being overleveled

I agree.

>2015 /bbg/ was totally different from what it is now
Nostalgia speaking. It's really not that different. People still act the same. Any of those posts could've been from this year and I wouldn't have been surprised in the slightest

Let us sit about, and speak feverishly. Chatting into the wee hours of...

>petrolpenny
that gave me quite the hoot

New ideas, of the higher plane!

speak feverishly about memes

Am I cute, /bbg/?

I would cuddle with you desu

>you will never be able to play bloodborne on cell phones

anyone feel like helping my twink through ihyll headless camera beast? pass is bbg

Which chikage variant? The blood form still receives a boost from physical gems right?

I finally did it, /bbg/. FRC Pthumerian Descendant, no damage, no parrying. It took about 7 hours of learning movesets, RNG, and, and frustration, but it's done.
I like to think I'm fairly qualified to give advice on the boss if anyone's interested beyond parrying him to death.
Also, if someone had a request for the next one I do, I'd love to hear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=E-YjXhc_eDQ

Do Camera Beast now

Thank you, user. I'm new to this general, so I'm hoping to become a regular

hmm didn't those two puppet thingies from 1st phase memelash respawn after you killed them?
I remember trying to evade them rather than fighting because they kept coming back in my memories

>...Squid, or some say sperm whale

Nicely done, but it would have been more impressive in the story dungeon with DLC or Mensis gems only.

post what haunts you un your sleep
>my main str/arc character is bl 102 because I fucked up

; )

Awooooooooo~

getting cucked by segalt

Anyone know? It's for a 50blt character btw

lost for the circle slot

Yes physical gems still affect blood damage.

>shitty name and appearance on skill character
>fucked up stats on skill character, three points too much in vit, should have put one into strength and 2 into blt, pic related
>BL 117 str/arc which I played much but suck dick with compared to skill
>I fell for the 60 to 70 arc meme instead of going 50 arc 25 str

>Currently making a str/arc character
>The thought of fighting Defiled Amy again
>Followed by the thought of spending an eternity trying to farm good gems

farming gems is better when you co-op. let the thread know if you want to farm a particular one. everyone gets insights, chunks, and a chance at gems

it's a fucking gambling addiction