byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4WI58j8Q8
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/14829
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=19779&sid=488d1f5ce76854047fd3b7a4db199183#p19779
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for remember to thank your healer!

Daily reminder that discord is for namefagging and all who are there should kill themselves.

Reminder to kill yourself.

>tfw no plasmagirl gf

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4WI58j8Q8

i cri evrytiem

THIS IS A LIFEWEB THREAD NOW

why do people care so much about others RPing in the bar

I want to pin the Rin!

The Green haired Devil that stole my heart

>Make detective have 2 slots
Agree or Disagree?

Agree
Although offices might need to be made bigger I don't wanna share desks

Reminder that healsluts are the scum of the earth
Stop ruining healing you desperate shits, I don't want my roles sullied because of you're starved for attention

Just sit on your partner's lap and share the desk :)

every detective needs a partner.

Honestly I have no idea why this hasn't already been a thing. Good God it'd make it ten times better.

>tfw people have done that and science/comdom have actually blown the borgs

I'd Thank you more if you taught your underlings to use personal lockers so shit stops getting stolen from lootbay

Wow, dorf fortress is so much fun

It's for one to run the machines and cameras and the other to pound pavement. There's little overlap

>tfw doing autopsies for sec as assistant

I'm about to play this. What are some good servers to start, good servers after I get better and what are some servers to avoid?
Also, what am I in for?

IMPLEMENT IT NOW

They're all terrible. d20 and TGstation less so than the rest.

Disappointment, frustration at incompetence, frustration at nigglets that are just griefing and deathmatching, frustration at shitmins that do nothing to help you when you get fucked over but then ban you when you finally just solve problems yourself

Is Serwind the new PBJ?

Veeky Forums is probably the best medium ss13 server you will find

what do you mean by that

Are you the new catalog troll?

Seems addictive.

If shit is addictive you need to get counseling to get your life back on track while you rethink where your life went that wrong.

Then why are you still here, user?

This is an issue on the github discussing how to improve Veeky Forums detective, come and give opinions
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/14829

I autism fort in lowpop.

Sortefolk laver ikke husker dejligt; de arbejder ikke i dag, i går, eller i morgen- helevede, jeg synes de ikke arbejder i næste uge også. Meget gange siden, sortefolk her og der hade ikke frit, for de arbejder som vores sortelandmand- til frit også.

Kold og ikke solskinner dager går over os ven.

nice google translate nuke
do you think she'll go out with you now?

Autism

>serwinds attempt to pull a dragonbro is devolving into PBJ-teir YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME ONLY I AM RIGHT

LOL

Is there a way to move the camera after dying? I heard people say you have to use the arrow keys but it doesn't work.

Ghost
either type ghost in your text bar or check your ver tabs and click ghost

Thanks user.

>racist scandinavians
>2017
Is Kammerjunk a syrian refugee?

How friendly is this server to new players?
I played four or five rounds on tg and heard this place has longer rounds and more rp. I like the objective based collaborative nature of the game. Is this a good server to Assistant on while trying to learn and play?

If you don't know what you're doing in a role, you're going to eat shit

If you're after longer rounds/more RP why not try Baystation/Polaris?
They have admins and long term players far more used to helping newer players on their server too

Reminder: Your waifu is USED GOODS

Unless you claim her now before someone else does!

Would you recommend playing more on tg till I'm familiar? It's just that things seem very different on this server, to the point where medical seems like a totally different game.
Never heard of those servers, you would recommend them?

Only if you're playing as a man, if you're a girl you can succ without worrying.

From personal experience, this is a pretty good server for being a new player. Most of the people are friendly and willing to help and all the guides on the Wiki are very helpful. Just play Assistant or Service jobs for a few rounds and keep the wiki open and you'll be fine.

>want to play as 6'2 black and fat female bartender
>no way to let other players know I'm big since flavor text was removed
This server has really gone to shit, hasn't it?

>Round starts
>Randolph P Checkers Esq. has signed up as Quarter Master
What do you do?

Kill him because name rule

You can select to start as fat dumb dumb.

Or even eat a ton and become fat.

>SerWind is right
>waifushitters gang up and bully him

How to fix Detective:
Give the HoS free valids if he actually gives the Detective tasks

If you're afraid of messing up a job, you can also just hop onto the test server and practice there. It's one of the best ways to learn practically without messing up the game for others.

Also, if you can disregard all the silly user elitism about it, join the Discord, a lot of us will be happy to help you start out.

We are friendly so long as you a, don't spam ooc with question, b, press f1 and actually ask the real questions there and atleast skimread the wiki about our rules and conduct requirements.

If you did that, welcome to Veeky Forumsstation user, enjoy your stay.

Right about what?

>Serwind is arguing even though he hasn't played much in a long time
>against players who actually played detective for a long time and know how the role works

Really roasts my almonds.............

But they won't know I'm 6'2. Hell, I could be a 5'0 and they wouldn't know too.

About coding an instant valid machine and making detective redundant of course! It was a shit role we caught from bay anyway might as well remove it and make it all item based

>Nice opinion but it's irrelevant
>Just tell me already if you disagree so I can ignore you

Fucking hell it's PBJ all over again but Serwind isn't even gracious enough to code his suggestion in the first place
What is happening to our codebase?

t. waifushitters

If the detective role only attracts waifusluts then making it easier so more brainless players can get in on it will just make its waifu draw bigger so Serwinds changes would be even worse

t. serwind

>you will never autistically see yourself out of a losing discussion like Serwind
I can almost hear his fedora tipping

Fucking leave, you will not enjoy your stay

Heard there were paid servers. is this true?

Serwind btfo by the based waifu squad.

Play an easy first time job.

Go janitor or chef. Inform the admins you are new, and get help from crewmates.

What if like detective had a device that highligted all recent interactions in a room and if you approached them you could gather more data

Some sort of crime analysis recreation simulation thing

He should just kill himself at this point.

>dorf fort happens
>all TG cucks kill themselves because they can't handle a comfy buildan time
>have fun building

That was awful.

>is the shuttle bay clear?
SPLAT

It is never comfy when there are more than twenty people and there is vomit and clutter all over the place

I fixed so many lungs. So many.

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

theres the wiki bud. play as an assistant and prepare to learn.

>Solarious shitposting in thread and github again
Lol?

Play counterstrike if you want to deathmatch

>Comfy building time
>In a small rock where people are constantly popping their lungs and there's no proper atmosphere eventually leading to blood smeared all over the place with no one organizing things in a shoddily put together mess while nobody does anything but wander around and steal shit

AYY
LMAO

But I get to hear your salt for being so unrobust here

Why that happens. I popped my lungs twice.

>somebody disagrees with me on the github
>I'll just call them a shitposter to discredit them

What? I built my heart out and evacuated alive. IF you don't want to RP, go. You'll have a better experience elsewhere

Sorry it's just dogshit, and I picked engineer btw.

Detective is low responsibility security lite and it draws shitters who want to have nothing expected of them while still pretending they're important. You want to know how you as a criminal can completely counter the detective? Put on a grey jumpsuit and wear gloves. As long as you don't bleed out all over the crime scene the detective now has no chance of identifying you. If you stole something hide it in a personal locker somewhere until you need it. Now security's random searches won't find shit and the detective is sending them to shake down the greytide, of course after spending 15 minutes running back and forth to check out a couple of simple pieces of evidence.

I shouldn't have to say this as well, but also hide your damn crime suit and gloves afterwards. If security comes by to ask what happened to the yellow glubs you ordered tell them some greyshit pushed you over and stole them and they should really be tracking that asshole down instead of fucking with you while you do your job.

Do you have no idea who he is? I still can't beleive they were stupid enough to lift it. Now here we are with a guy talking out his ass in github.

wow ur so robust and put so much through into ur game can we hang out

SCIENCE

Not true though, you can still beat that as a detective. It's just 90% of detectives suck.

This was literally the only good part of the dorf fort, great job

If you think everyone else is an idiot it's more likely your the idiot user

>he
>guy

Are we talking about Serwind?

Yes, because our detective experience isn't real, it's solarious' fantasy instead. Because just saying gitgud changes the wild goose chase somehow. It doesn't. Oh that's right, he's just being a shitposting cunt yet again because he's physically incapable of controlling himself.

Human lungs have evolved specifically for the pressures present on Earth. They pop at pressures lower than them.

>digitalis shot down by pain
HA

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=19779&sid=488d1f5ce76854047fd3b7a4db199183#p19779

and you said you weren't just attacking people. For shame. You'll convince no one for whatever you're rambling about while being so toxic

What are you even saying?