Tfw just washed and waxed my car

>tfw just washed and waxed my car

>tfw it rains same day and leaves salt spots

Get gud

>being this lazy
>being so much of a cuck you let someone else wash your car
WHY DON'T YOU JUST LET THEM FUCK YOUR WIFE

>someone else

If you're not doing it yourself, you're letting someone else do it, mechanical or not

I know that feel but
>right after you wash it, an hour later some bird shits on it right away
>mfw

Love to see your paint in a few years

How does it feel to know your gf prefers fucking a Symbian than you?

Who cares? As long as it doesn't rust.

>tfw fucking your wife while you wash your car

You aren't autistic enough to be on Veeky Forums.

>just washed and waxed my car
Now some homeless spit on it. It happens a lot downtown. Lots of cars get spit on, so it must be a "custom" among our downtown homeless to be angry at the "rich jerks with their shiny cars".

More than half of the homeless have mental defects like schizophrenia, he probably thought your car was possessed by demons and his saliva is holy water

Nah senpai, using the power washer is goat. It's fun as fuck. The drive through automatic ones can suck a dong.

Brehs how do you do it? I get tired of washing my car, than i still have to clay bar Polish and wax shit is way too autistic for me. Takes a while fucking day. Maybe I'll grab a beer next time I detail

Beer helps, so does OCD with a bong hit or two

Im already gay thanks anyway

What does you being gay have anything to do with my post, degenerate?

based QuikTrip?

>No knowing mixing marijuana and alcohol makes your gay

Where does it mention mixing in the post?

And then the bug splatter is still there...
I don't understand, I literally scraped the windshield with a razor blade too and it's still there. Fuck living in the country, I can't own anything nice

>tfw motorcycle crusted in bug remains
>freak rainstorm washed bugs off immediately
>BUT THEY STAINED THE PAINT

just fucking end me

Yep, thanks Reagan

>Reagan
What the fuck does the Gipper have to do with that post?

>he doesn't think the homeless have mental issues

>Beer helps, so does OCD with a bong hit or two

>Performing maintenance while high on beer and marijuana

Enjoy that inevitable DUI "partyboi"

Shut down the asylums.

I've had my run-ins twice and walked away without DUIs, I hardly drink anymore but that doesn't mean I don't smoke
>high on beer
You mean drunk? I don't mix beer and cannabis

Just shut up you dirty pinko

how do I clean the inside of my windshield? there are perpetual smudges

Buy an interior glass cleaner, you mong. Wipe a small amount at a time, then buff with a microfiber towel.

What's an interior glass cleaner? I tried Windex with a microfiber cloth but couldn't get all the smudges

Git gooder. And turn on your AC when driving at night and it is rainy, dries the air and water doesnt condense on the inside to make smudges.

>paying for your paint to get scratched
Ill do it for you for free.

Interesting tip. I live in Phoenix, AZ so there's pretty much only a 2 week window each year where my AC isn't on.

I'll pick up a glass cleaner and see if that helps. Are microfiber cloths always the best? I.e. better than paper towels or something?

Paper towels are shit, much like newspaper. It may work on yo momma house windows, but car glass is different. Even more so if you are a smoker or have an oil-based air freshener. Also, all microfiber cloths arent created equal, either. They tend to leave fibers behind if they get worn, or stored in vicinity of towels or other cloths. You will have to try multiple sorts and see which works, but they are mostly cheap.

I asked this in the other thread, but has anyone ever used one of those ceramic coatings on their paint? From the reviews I've seen, it really makes paint look nice, glossy and shiny, but the cheapest one I could find was $50 for a small vial.

I haven't seen this pepe before.

>shampoo carpets to get out white, crusty stains from road salt
>now have white, crusty stains on the seat

I'm new to detailing.
How the fuck do you not get streaks when drying? I power washed my car with a foam cannon, then went over it with a wash mitt, rinsed it off with the power washer, and then started to dry it with waffle weave towels. I thought I was doing a great job, until I looked at my car at a certain angle in the sun and I see all these smudge streaks.

Why do you think they're homeless in the first place dipshit?

I found two 3" scratches on my roof recently

feels bad but they aren't deep so maybe I could buff it idk

Your car needs a wax. The water should bead right off of it.

Or you might be using water with a high mineral content.

It's sybian, not Symbian

Symbian is an operating system

>using an automatic car wash

Jesus fuck it's like you hate your car or something.

Good feels. I just tried out this new AutoGlym Aquawax. Holy fuck does it go on easy and look awesome. You don't even have to dry the car before putting it on.

>Not having a SO or kids to distract you
>A nice covered area to do post-wash
>Beer
>Music
>A little stool to do the wheel detailing. Much more comfy
>Only clay when it needs it. Use zip lock bag on your fingers and run it over paint after a wash, if it needs it it'd be rough
>Using a rotary/DA tool to apply the wax speeds things up
>Don't go Gran Autismo unless you want to spend a whole weekend on it.

>using a rotary polisher
>ever

Heating up your clearcoat and the wax is a terrible idea nigga. Always hand-apply wax and buff to a shine with a back-and-forth, non-circular motion.

It's like you WANT to destroy the resale value of your 2008 Jetta.

>Or you might be using water with a high mineral content
I do live in Phoenix. I know out water is pretty shitty.

>Wasting water on the outside of the vehicle???

I hope you mean polishing the chrome.

Might as well change it to Anal SuperWash.

Should have just liquidated them t b h

you can have her. she's not the woman i loved anymore

If you pour water on them and they disappear you can buff them out with polish.
Use a white foam pad so you can see if you've gone too far and reached the paint. Should that happen just spray some UV resistant clear coat and start again to get rid of the orange peel effect.

Try a deep fibre drying towel and keep rinsing the rest of the car before you get to drying it so it doesn't have a chance of drying naturally and leaving streaks.
Like the other user said about high mineral content, if that's a real pain in the arse just get a bottle of distilled water and put it into a spray bottle, then use that to go around wiping off the streaks. Once you've waxed it properly after that the water should bead off quickly so you won't need to do it for a few months.

Ditch the clay bar autism and get one of those mitts. Way fucking faster.