Has there ever been a more autistic culture than Medieval Japan?

Has there ever been a more autistic culture than Medieval Japan?

Finnish culture of all eras.

Veeky Forums

Modern Japan

Nazi Germany

HAVA

NAGILA

HAVA

Modern Australia

Ohio

Finland

Based post

pre hyperwar hwan china

why

Little sun exposure > Lack of vitamin D > Vitamin D it's a natural antidepressant> Introverted society >Spurdo.

spbp

hahahahah

has there ever been more of a non-nation than finland?

Belgium

I believe Spartans legitimately suffered from high prevalent rates of autism (or at-least Lycurgus did).

>masochist education system
>have a dual king-ship monarchy system where both kings hate each other and try to undermine each other
>votes were cast and determined in assemblies by shouting
>always boasted about their ascetic culture, and how the other Greeks and barbarians were decadent and dependent on the luxuries of wealth, but had a caste system where full citizens could only be rich and landowning guys who could pay for their communal meal fees and be willing to afford to go on expeditions whenever they're needed, and exclude those who can't afford from becoming full and honored citizens.
>obsessed on having hoplites only in their army until they realize that having light infantry and cavalry as combine arms really made it more effective
>had an entire culture centered around military dominance but too pussy to expand because of their helots rebelling.
>insisted that the actual town of Sparta to be unwalled because Lycurgus said so and didn't believe they were useful, but made it their policy when conquering other cities to tear down their walls; and realized how retarded that was when the Thebans invaded and they had to split up their entire army around the town to make up for the lack of fortifications, and watch the Thebans cuck them by looting their country side while they couldn't do anything.
>had low birthrates because the men didn't want fuck, believed that younger men should be allowed to fuck their wives, and that men should sleep in barracks and away from home

Eskimo culture.

Shamans put their parkas on backwards with the hood up over their face to perform certain rituals.

They chase off evil spirits with the power of metal knives.

Many aspects of their native religion and magic are pretty in line with my way of thinking when I was about ten or so.

- t. internet autist.

>just imagine if some /pol/ NEET ran your life and decided if you listen to music that wasn't "Tannhauser, Burzum, and the Evangelion OST" you would be shot in the back of the head

the scariest thing is how accurate this is

Humm, I don't think anyone got it user.

this desu

Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.