So my boss is an absolute douche...

So my boss is an absolute douche. He has been giving me shit for every small thing even if other guys do something similar I'm the one he funnels all his anger into. Seems like he wants to fire me.

So today I got the job to change his oil while he was doing payroll and other paperwork in the upstairs office. He threw his keys at me and told me to get it done now in a tone that sent me over the edge.

He drives a 2016 Sierra 1500.

It takes 8 quarts 0w-20.

I put in 7 quarts of oil and 1 quart of windshield washer fluid. It started up fine. Kind of making a little odd sound but I'm hoping it fucks up his engine over time.

How long you think before his engine seizes?

I'm hoping within a week.

>boss is an absolute douche
>he drives a GMC

honestly he deserves it, but say goodbye to your job

You're going to lose your job and go to jail for vandalism, as he'll know the last person that changed his oil was you.

Them's some shitty life choices.

It was coming anyway based on how he has been treating me for the last few weeks.

It was his dumbass idea to tell the kid he has been treating like shit to change his oil.

>Gets his feewings hurt
>Acts like the bitchboi that he is, and ruins another person's property in a fit of autistic rage

How fucking pathetic. Hope your boss takes you to the cleaners and wipes out your autistic """""savings."""""

enjoy being sued you double fucking retard

Will it at least seize up real good? I'll be happy then.

Going to be hard to prove it was me exactly as we have no cameras in shop and no one saw me do it.

Wouldn't the washer fluid just act as a super lubricant? He could just be able to accelerate really fast now.

oh shit son we need that direct washer fluid injection mods now

Ha that would be hilarious but also disappointing. Shit can cause blindness and death if swallowed and its basically water with chemicals so I'm hoping it will kill his rings and shit.

Doesn't matter circumstantial evidence is good enough, if not for actual legal consequences, then definitely enough for a lawsuit.

his shit will have what looks to be a guacamole substance spewing out of it. he will know it was you.

>Admitting to crimes on the internet
D U M B A S S

>What is an anonymous image board

he doesnt know about it being an fbi honeypot

OH MAN MY SIDES

You're a retard. You should have put valve grinding paste or similar in the oil because it's going to look like engine bits when the oil is drained, or else a bit of of coolant flushing fluid because it breaks down the lubricating qualities of motor oil. Screenwash is going to stick out like a sore thumb.

should have put in more oil and less washer fluid, ratio is way too noticable
has the right idea

Enjoy your felony destruction of property charge and possibly attempted murder if he gets in an accident as a result of his engine seizing. You're a fucking dumbass.

Eh, all the fibbies care about is cheese pizza. Something like this is way below their paygrade, they don't get out of bed in the morning unless it's Serious Business(tm). The Royal Guard does not deign to interfere in peasant squabbles.

It is an alphabet soup in here though.

A more subtle alternative would've been to put 10 or 11 quarts in there instead of the 8 it takes. First it would achieve pretty much the same effect, frothing the oil and two you have much more plausible deniability, it's much easier to claim to everyone else looking on that it was mere incompetence, m'lud and not malice with forethought. I mean, if 8 quarts is good, 11 quarts must be better, right?

Fill that shit to the brim.

For a lawsuit to be effective, the person being sued needs to have assets that can be seized. If you don't have a pot to piss in, you're what they call "judgement proof" and lawyers of all (((kinds))) you will find to be less than enthusiastic about taking a case they would win but not be able to collect on.

I mean, the engine kept on taking it, right? So there had to be enough room in there for all of it?

Wow OP ur a total retard.

Ever mix water with engine oil?

You know nothing about cars or revenge. You deserve to get caught.

Figured id post here instead of starting my own thread. Any inout would be appreciated.
Some faggot at work dinged my car by swinging open his door. We were parked in a blind spot so i cant prove it was him even though i damn well know it was.
How bad it is? Expensive to repair? I know nothing about body/paint work. Overall size is just bigger than a quarter. Thanks.

look for paintless dent removal or PDR guys in your area. shouldnt cost too much

Call one of those mobile scratch repair guys, looks like a $100 job, maybe less depending on where you live. Hell you could even try buffing it yourself.

I have a friend that doesnt dent removal, but Its not a dent. Just scraped paint and a little part thats to the metal.
Ill check that out. Thanks.

OP do you work at an auto shop? If not perhaps you could use the dumbass excuse when the inevitable lawsuit comes
>oh golly gee wilkers your honor, I read online that youre SUPPOSED to add a bit of washer fluid in it to clean out the carbon deposits!
>what do you mean that jsnt how it works??? Well gosh darn I had no idea
Dunno if that would even work, anyone else wanna throw their 2 shekels in?

Pretty sure he could feign incompetence and that would remove a lot of liability from his shoulders, unless the prosecution can prove he's a skilled technician who would never have made such a mistake by accident

My thoughts as well. Cant sue you if youre a dumbass and you tried, his fault for not hiring a "certified professional" for an oil change. Based on some of the absolute retard things Ive seen people do with basic car maintenance its not too far fetched either.
Same thing I did when I was too poor and stupid to eat so Id steal from the walmart self checkout aisle: if caught pretend Im too tired working for my McJob and I just forgot to scan these 4 items. Silly me :^]

every PDR guy i know also does paint repair.

>I'm hoping it fucks up his engine
Oh, it'll do that all right...
> over time.
Um, no.
Depending on the length of his commute, it may be over already.

>Ima super teen manchild
>Anyone that dont pay me over $100/hr is a douche
>It's my right to damage their car permanently
>I'm the new generation. Treat us right or we vandalize your property and take your money too.

t. Buttblasted shop owner

Fuck you old cunts, It's our world now. I can't wait till you boomer fucks are dead

Op should probably quit and move on before that asshole figures out what he did.

op is a fagit and made some effective bait

Drink my jizz

pretty much this
you have to be a real fuck up to get busted for what you post on here

OP is the typical spoiled brat. He goes out into the real world. He blames everyone else for his problems and gets mad when the boss doesn't blame those other people. OP throws a gross misdemeanor criminal tantrum by secretly vandalizing property.

Makes you wonder what else OP has done in his life. He's the type to spit in fast food before serving it. Or he'd throw some cum into the milkshake machine at Sam's Club because he feels the shop doesn't pay him enough.

>u make me mad let me destroy ur property xdd
op either a child or a woman

Do you know what water meth injection is?

>So my boss is an absolute douche.
YOU fucking take his money.
He pays into the state and county unemployment benefits tax base for you.
He pays into the FICA tax system for you.
He pays into the social security taxbase for you.
Etcetera.

When you fucking take someone's money, then you cannot demand your immature ego to be stroked.

t. shop owner with washer fluid in his engine

OP is mad because he isn't living life like in his favorite TV show "Living Like The Cardassians"

I dunno. There are a lot of small biz owners who are absolutely craptastic at managing, then again most people are craptastic at managing. The most, most people can seem to do is threats and appeals to fear to motivate. Occasionally appeals to greed. Threats and bribery. We live in a swamp of mediocrity.

But the mature thing to do would be to just quit and find somewhere else to work. Because I guarantee that OP will have to deal with douchey managers again. And again. And again. And again.

Op you should've put more

>V8
>0w-20

If boss is former mechanic..

You probably wouldnt have to intentionally fk up to annoy the hell out of him for a living.

..it is what it is really.

They give you sht because you wouldnt mind giving it them.. given half a chance.

Mutual trust.. and competency is hard to find.

...but everybody gets by anyway.

Its a toss up between the game..and paying for sht.

But the games all in yout head so it would have been better to become competent.

That's not a ding, it's a fish. That means the local mob has fingered you for a

Oh shit, they got this guy already

Be a man about it. If you don't like your job, type up your two weeks notice in a professional manner and hand it in.

Go find work elsewhere, it's not hard to do. I worked 4 years as an EMT, hoping things would improve (benefits, pay), but they never did and I was foolish for waiting so long. A month ago, I put in to be s manager at a car wash, just as a job to hold me over through college. Starts at $15/hour, amazing medical, dental and eye care, 401k, paid holidays and raises are substantial. I'm treated better than I've been by any other employer (EMS treats EMTs like shit and Paramedic school in this area is rare) and I've already rejected offers to return to several ambulance services I've worked at.

Tl,dr; man up, quit like a professional grown ass man and find something better.

f

That's what I did, my boss at papa johns was the biggest man child (haha literally he was really short) I've ever encountered and threw temper tantrums all the time. He gave all of his employees enormous amounts of shit all the time and he wondered why they all walked out. I finally had enough one day. I wanted to give that little fat fuck a piece of my mind but I did the professional thing and offered him my two weeks. He was absolutely stunned that I didn't just quit in disgrace like every other delivery driver. Still told me to leave that day but at least I offered. God, I'm getting mad at him again just typing this

I'm starting a job as an EMT in 2 weeks. Gonna work IFT at a small business. Looking at 12/hr, dental, health for part time

What an asshole. You do the respectful thing and he still fires you on the spot. Definitely a good idea to get out of that.

Yes it was, as I'm sure you know you will probably work for several shitty managers in your lifetime but for a pizza delivery gig, it simply isn't worth it. I even fixed that guys MS3 when the clutch broke (we were cool back then) and all he ever did was shit talk my shitbox to prove he was better than me or something.Truly an asshole of the highest caliber.

Grab the tostitos

Two weeks are for jobs that matter. If it's some minwage/maxrage job, just tell him right after you got your paycheck that you quit. Most bosses having to deal with minwage workers will want you to quit right away anyway, because they can hire someone else pretty fast. Otherwise if it was the type of job where it was hard to find someone to do it, they'd pay more, if for no other reason than to have you stick around for longer.

Yeah, a lot of low level and middle level managers tend to develop a slave driver mentality. What they don't realize is that it's slaves all the way up. A slavedriver is just as much as slave as the slaves he's driving.

Probably right, but in my case I didn't want to give my boss the satisfaction of knowing that he'd gotten to me. Despite all of shit, I was going to be the bigger man.

I write.... like I have.... autism

Put a small star of life sticker next to your license plate. Unless the cop is just a complete douche, you'll never have a speeding ticket again.

Do the 2 week notice anyway. It makes them the asshole and builds your credibility.

You did the right thing. You should have followed it up with a call to your regional or district manager and then corporate. Getting that little shit removed eould do the world a favor and the longer he spends at a job he gets fired from for misconduct, the harder it would be for him to land a job with authority elsewhere. Turn over is expensive, even for minimum wage positions. Any respectable franchise would get rid of managers that cause that.

Oh yeah I forgot the part where he was demoted to assistant manager because he would route drivers before orders were ready (to save himself money and fuck over drivers because we get payed less while routed) corporate finally caught wind and demoted him and sent him to a different store. Last I heard he fucking quit because he was no longer in charge. Wonder how he pays for his brand new WRX, I hope that thing got repo'd. I really dislike that guy

Bad management always complains about turnover. The louder the complaints the worse they are.