/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Fire Emblem Heroes - New Heroes (Rite of Shadows)
youtube.com/watch?v=yrNhgVVHHAc

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/vg/1393695
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tharja is shit.

I'm confused, so I'm playing Conquest, and I just killed Kotaro in Chapter 17 with Saizo, here's the deal though, Saizo had a 0% chance to crit Kotaro, but he crit him anyway. How does that work?

Azura is shit.

I can only afford one. Should I get Persona 5 or Fates?

Azura a best!

Fates. Persona is shit, it's the epitome of edgy.

Both suck.

Persona desu

Fire Emblem "I hate niggers" general

Oh god, why would you post this?

Shut up Tobin

Does anyone else report these guys everytime or is it just me? It shouldn't be a coincidence that the threads they aren't firstposting in aren't as shit as the ones made that get made later during american time.

Remove gay.

why do people do this shit im tired of it

I don't know anything about Persona, but having played Fates convinces me that Persona is probably a lesser waste of your money.
If it turns out that Persona is somehow worse, don't buy either.

Valentia sold like shit! ARE we hyped for more Waifu Emblem?!?!

Stop asking you idiot

Why are you reporting things that aren't violating ANY rules?
If you don't want rampant shitposting then go to Reddit where shitposters are IP banned for saying positive things about Trump.

Persona 5 is legit the best Sona game in and evne SMT game in years

Me on the left

I'm there
Me: Hello

>Why are you reporting things that aren't violating ANY rules?
Pretty sure that's a thread signature and against the rules, you're identifying yourself by saying "yeeup, it's me, the Tharja is shit guy". It's no different from a trip or an avatar, and is just low quality posting in general desu.

What's the weirdest thing you've found in your friends list?

So, who do you think will be In Fire Emblem Warriors other than Chrom?

Marth and Ike are probably a shoe-in, and probably Corrin too to promote Fates more. They'll definitely put Alm and/or Celica in to promote Echoes.

Def need Anna too.

When do I start using flags?

>siegbert
Remove shit taste gay

I can only afford one. Should I get echoes or Fates

Velouria is up. Castle name is Easy Skills and Castle Address is 06903-17715-75172-25885. Tell me if you have any problems because this is somebody else's save that I injected on my 3DS and other people have been having problems as well somehow.

trip back on

>Eliwood killed his best friend for his Distant Counter

7 days

Echoes.

How is Heroes' Data usage?

that one doesnt seem too weird to me, i guess he really wants him to kill mages

Tharjafag's "tharja a best and canon" is just as bad and I report that too, whenever it's present of course. He isn't awake yet so why would I bring him up?

Fates is over with and Corrin isn't really all that popular. Alm and Celica are more likely at this point.

Echoes-2 games in one
Fates-1 game sold separately

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIN'

I'm guessing it's because he thinks it's a really clever way to "BTFO the spic". He's a racist asshole whose life purpose is to "BTFO" TharjaAnon, who isn't even as bad as this loser is. Posting diapershit just confirms what a petty asshole he is.

cringe song

*sees it coming and steps aside*

Get P5 and pirate Fates. That's what I did. Serves them right for censoring the skinship. To all you pro-censorship fags out there, yes I am still butthurt thank you. Whatcha gonna do about it? Suck my cock?

We've already seen the Yato in the debut trailer. Siegfried and Rajinto too.

gameplay looks overly simplistic, is it better than smt: doom

Shit we did? I just remember them showing Chrom and some gameplay.

Marth, Corrin, Xander, and Lobster are all confirmed considering their weapons were in the trailer
Roy, Ike, Robin, and Lucina are also pretty much guaranteed because Smash
Alm + Celica to shill Echoes
Anna probably because she's in all of the games and she can represent Heroes
Lyn and Hector because they're popular
Who knows for other people

What do you play Fire Emblem for?

>Echoes-2 games in one

LOL. Are you talking Alm's and Celica's Route being separate games or something?

>Being this pathetic

>How is Heroes' Data usage?

Depends on how many times you reroll.

>Keep getting Julias along with a Hana on my friends list

If I didn't have Reciprocal Aid and G Tomebreaker on my Julia I'd be toast, I keep running into triple red squads that OCCASIONALLY throw in a green or blue. Also a startling amount of Kleins.

Is your cock censored as well?

Echoes feels like I'm playing 2 FE games at once its great.

I actually expect them to save Ike for DLC.

>He wants skinship

who's the best hero from the hero battles to 5*?

This. I don't buy censored shit. I pirated #FE for the same reason and Bravely Default. I only paid for Fates because It's a mainline game and want more

Should I get Fire Emblem Echoes?

You need to promote Wrys to 5* to steal his Life to Serve 3

I do like how they actually threw in a few ways to interact between the routes, like Alm leaving people behind for Celica to pick up in Chapter 2, and the merchants that let the two send shit to each others' armies. I wish the game was a bit bigger so there'd be more of that to do, but they were obligated to recreate an NES game so it can't be helped.

>I just remember them showing Chrom and some gameplay.

Before that, there was the scene with the Fire Emblem, the gems show swords.

You have to think about it from Koei's POV and not necessarily ours. Warriors was very clearly in development before Echoes was known about to them, which means they were taking cues from the latest release at the time, Fates. Fates may be "old news" to us, but it wasn't to them.

We could see Alm or Celica just out of promotion but I won't expect anything majorly Echoes-centric unless it gets a DLC pack. Just three Fates character hinted at alone tells you enough

If other random Warriors games are anything to go by, we'll get anywhere between 15-30 characters. Every Lord is a good bet, with a handful of human-sized final bosses and fan-favorites.

Koei loves going all out on aesthetics, costumes, and generally just cool stuff for fans, so I have high hopes for FE Warriors.

I like Hana

Could not find the data

>What I'd like
Each lord and one for each class, if possible took from the villains and secondary characters, with mages one for each element (Wind, Thunder, Fire, Light, Dark)
>What will happen
Marth, Chrom, Robin, Corrin, Xander, Ryoma, Alm, Celica and other characters from these continents.
Ike and Roy DLC and maybe Lucina if she isn't in the game already at launch
I can hope that they will at least try to show as many classes as possible

Zephiel especially if you have distant counter
Ursula if you have a 4* Odin
Xander is annoying to train and will die to staffers but he's amazing in a cav team

Probably Zephiel or Xander. Ursula is also great if you run cav memes and give her a blade tome.

SOOO FAST

Persona; Fates is just bad. Keep in mind that both generals started hating each other after TMS#FE came out, so don't expect many actual answers.

No. I hate censorship. That's why I come here instead of Reddit.

>He wants skinship
Of course I do. I like these characters dammit. That's why I play this game.

Yes thank you. This censorship cancer needs to die. Moralfags already have real life. What do they want from my waifus?

>Shills will pick at and blow anything out of proportion to try and convince people to buy their shitty game

I wish your friend list showed you which team each person is in during the gauntlet so I know which shitters are giving out reds while on team Snacki

What region is your game? Maybe I'm using a save from a different region.

>What do they want from my waifus?
We want them to disappear so we can have true Fire Emblem games again. If you can't get real a girlfriend irl that's your problem, don't fuck up our games for it.

yuki.la/vg/1393695

>anna finally gets a card again
>is a super duper rare festival exclusive
>will probably cost like 60 bucks
>art isn't even good
>it's probably her only card in the set
Fuck everything, man.

But its true no FE game is like it not even SS comes close. TearRing Saga not withstanding.

>Xander is annoying to train
Really? When I was doing it I just slapped a Jeigan and/or Gunther behind his ass so that he doesn't die I've found it actually easy
I guess that Buffs do make the difference

I wouldn't be surprised if those reds were for fucking up the other side more than helping yours, people here keep deploying more greens for some reason, making every battle here a nightmare, especially the ones with multiple Sanakis. I should just be grateful the Hana and Minerva on my side are tough enough to take out off-color shit if necessary, even if I have to use my Julia to feed them more HP to survive a second one.

Brave Hana

You could just compare skillsets like anyone with half a brain would.

>But its true no FE game is like it

This is a very good thing. Series would've died out a long time ago.

PRE-ORDER FIRE EMBLEM ECHOES NOW TO UNLOCK MOUNTAIN DEW HECTOR AND DORITO LYN. POWER TO THE PLAYER

>We want them to disappear
Fuck you. Everybody loves waifus. Only edgy tryhard old fags like you don't. Get rid of waifus and people move on. Then you can enjoy your Dead Emblem I guess.

The owl gets a card!

>pick linde
>open +spd/-res tharja
give me thotja builds

Hello user

NA

Give her tome to Sanaki
Thats the best build

I want to fuck Lukas

her offensive spread is perfection, will she ever be topped

>Go on Gelbooru
>Choose great Anna card
>Make card out of that
>Print and go to some effort to make it look authentic
>Enjoy
Don't be a dumbass consumer.

>glow light blue
Why're you pretending you're someone else taking a picture of your own ranking

>blade tome on a unit who can't double to save their life
t. retard

>we
(lol

just desperation and ardent sacrifice

Hana the Betrayer, Devourer of Friends!

I'd rather have a dead game than a shitty game. If the game dies due to lack of "waifus" then it will at least end on a good note.