/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Got his revenge
>1.14 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Discord-sponsored event
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/195436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>invade world
>1v4
>get shat on by the 3 phantoms while host watches
>host comes up to my disintegrating body and points down

Anyone got a covetous gold +3 they could lend me?

3rd for fuck STRfags, they are BIG FAT STINKY POOPY DICKFACES WHO ARE SO STUPID THEY COULDN'T FIND THEIR WAY OUT OF A KIDDY POOL

>he's weak and faithless and has no hyper armor

Newfag here, what is a Ghru genocide and why would you do it?
Does it refer to grinding the group of 3 big Ghrus near the Farron Keep Ruins bonfire?

>needing pointless faith and lame hyperarmour
>when you can just use superior sorceries and kickass dexterity weapons

>when you can just use superior sorceries and kickass dexterity weapons

lmao you really need to be waked up because ur fucking dreaming kiddo

Surprisingly, anor londo is still alive

um no
its you who needs to wake up, cuz strenght weapons and miraclits suck and are for loser faggots :^)

does she have a kik or snapchat?

I honestly don't want to respec because I made it all the way up to TRC with this build but I just fucking can't midir I do 100 damage with great soul dregs and that's just the bridge fight. I guess really the game is just forcing me to respec because i'm not gonna be like that torch autsist fighting a boss for an hour and a half
>thanks for reading here's an afk host

Turning on my Mac.

>miraclits

mmmhmmm

hmmmmm

oh!

I got gravelorded a lot during my NG+ playthroughs
gave me conniptions, tell you hwat
anor londo even managed to get glitched and became permanently gravelorded

Int/Dexfags vs Str/Faifags event when?

Just stand on the safe rock and chip at his left hand with a dagger or something. Then prepare to spam Pestilent Mercury.

yes please

Faith is Gold team
Int is Blue team

/dsg/, Why is the Harpe so useless? I want in all my power to find a use for this thing because it looks so good. I badly want to have one for the sake of having a cool little secondary weapon of sorts, but it has no value

>not being whip master race
>slapping the shit out of faggots with attacks that have triple the expected range
>unleashing the ultimate power of endless rollcatch combos
>access to stamina regen debuffs

>gold team
Actually can't have sunbro colours in arena, only sunvader. Rike?

post a sample dex/int build

Just git gud with it.
Use it with a fast weapon, like the shotel or MSH or something.

please stop you're giving me flashbacks on all those times I invaded as a peasant in undead settlement and got destroyed by password phantoms

Midir is super resistant against dark. He's less resistant against fire.

A hex build is literally the same as a pyromancy build. Go grab your pyro flame and chaos bed vestiges, equip Witch's Locks or a Chaos Sword, and go to town.

Sorry.
Anyone got a covetous gold +3 they could lend me? And a siegbrau.
>PS4 SL36

>not being soldering iron master race

DSCM works miracles

For an active server, dark souls 1 really only needs ~5-6 human players within a region at a time, and then DCSM to connect them so they can play together.

With DSCM, dark souls 1 will be active for a long, long time as long as you learn to seek out other players.

Never doubt the tenacity of From Soft fans though. Armored Core Verdict Day still has active pvp thanks to ~200 players coordinating via discord and facebook.

I'm going to do DeS SL1, any tips?
I know Northern Regalia is the best weapon for SL1 but i can't use in a NG playthrough.

Crescent Estoc/Falchion and Lava Bow/Sticky Shortbow + Thief's Ring and Clever Rat (and Morion) right?

I would but I'm not a filthy fedoralord katanafag.

do you mind some values being broken

Anyone down to cosplay co-op as Caska?

My Guts and Schierke could use another.

whats the current exile great sword combo? is it 2handed R1 into R2?

>when the host is a cute Indonesian ladyboy with terrible internet

Whoops forgot pic

hah, sure. give me some time to put together good sliders for her

This "dark magic build" meme needs to stop. Dark magic in 3 exists to compliment the older sorceries without making Soul Arrow #603: Now With Tracking Edition. Deep Soul is a replacement to Homing Soul Arrow from 2 because having a spell that looks exactly like another spell but works completely different is shit design. Dark Edge is a single target focused Soul Greatsword with better range and tracking, and Great Soul Dregs is a dark damage version of CSS with no piercing potential to make up for the fact that it has minor tracking and counters magic-resistant enemies.

2hr1->jump attack

>starting class: royalty
>morion blade
>clever cat's ring
>light weapon

Anybody?

pvp sucks

post more and maybe i will turn on my ps4 just for you

Well, I suppose here's mine, if that counts.

ty m8 gonna take some practice to hit confirm it. is 66 str and 16 dex with HEABY METAL infusion still the go to with it as well?

Is that the one from the dlc? I may have it but I'm making food and don't feel like turning on ds3 right now

>hit host with weapon
>they roll a second later
>no damage

ok

>grind for days straight with 436 item discovery
>still no drop
fuck it, can anyone trade?

PLEASE STOP SUMMONGING 2 PEOPLE FOR DRAGONSLAYER ARMOR.
ONE IS ENOUGH.

GOD DAMN.

>RH Shield
>LH Weapon
Is this the new meta?

>tfw you get the two hands mixed up
brb killing self

Sure, do you have an SKSS you're willing to drop?

mmk

Everything you say makes sense but i'm too attached to the way things look and the idea of a theme

>enemy hits the air infront of me
>die
how can anyone say this game has good pvp?

AND PLEASE STOP SUMMONING 3 PEOPLE FOR MIDIR AND SLAVE KNIGHT
ONE IS EASIER

Nah we ds2 now, where 2handing your blossom kite shield is op as fuck

all lefties shall face justice on the day of the rope

t. left handed (male)

sanctum shield says hi

>mfw summoned as the 3rd phantom for Demon Prince

gimme that ring

Yeah these guys are struggling and meanwhile I've killed midir and down scaled phantoms easy on my 60 int sorceror.

I was really excited for DS2 because I could use a pure left handed build without a huge penalty

stop posting 3dpd

So who wants to play DeS w/ me?

Redpill me on why Avelywn is better than Arablast.

Anybody know if the frost effect from Vordt's hammer is visible when you have the obscuring ring on?

>souls pvp
>good

youre literally retarded if you think its good

why the extra ten levels?

Sure booting up my turbo graphics 16

I'm and I love my int build more than any other I've made so far, but pure dark builds are a stupid meme. I've seen probably 20 different anons talk about how agonizing it is, because they always get stuck on dark resistant bosses and refuse to just make a normal mage and have access to dark, magic and fire damage all at once. The game clearly never intended for people to make pure dark builds and yet people always try and fail.

Yes it is

Sonygger

cmon man, I wanna play

Playing DS3 on crossfire R7850s

Anything I need to know to set up graphics in this game effectively?

also the fact that it start with "generic medieval hype music" from the menu instead of the silence that DS1 and DS2 had feels really dumb

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/195436

Any improvements you guys can think of? Low level PVP means lots of ganksquads, hence Hornet Ring. Had a very high success rate with this build, wondering if Irithryl Straight Sword is the way to go?

sony cucs are so desperate

but this is a unique case, despite there being three types of melee damage you never see complaining about them doing no damage against a particular enemy and being forced to adjust

I know that feel.

Nothing quite like sitting outside the fog with a fellow sunbro while you listen to the host get hit by every single telegraphed attack and then die when he runs out of sippy.

Lol are you joking? This isn't ds2 grandpa.

Nothing like killing two people at once with a single soul spear or burning down bosses with great heavy soul arrow.

what do you think, cosplay-user? the skin might not be dark enough, and the proportions seem just a little off putting

People who refuse to switch in a pyro flame and chaos vestiges against dark resistant bosses are just retarded.

There's nothing wrong with hex builds as a whole. 45/45 is legit.

also, it says "Purcahse DLC" on the main menu, but I have the season pass. Is that normal? Or does it not know I have the season pass?

the amount of photoshop in this pic is crazy

this is why 3d is a mistake

45 45 seems too high. Does dark scale differently than pyro? Pyro sot caps near 40 40 and after that there is large fall off

How are you going to build it?

Skeletons have tons of slash/thrust resistance, but are weak to strike. If a dex build goes through the catacombs with their katana and refuses to switch to a weapon with standard or strike damage, that's their own fault. The same applies when fighting enemies that wear heavy armor.

would any kind sir like to drop me Black Witch Set?pc

you better add griffith as a fourth if you add caska my man

>sotfs first time
>never played dlc levels
>get to raime
>the one boss i was hyped to fight after hearing anons from /dsg/ talking about him
>"dude he's so hard it took me so many tries"
>"woah, watch out for his second phase!!"
>fight him
>easily dodged combos
>easily dodged greatsword swings
>second phase begins
>it's even easier than the first

So this was the badass fume knight battle I heard about.

Really kindles my bonfire.

the slight reduction of physical attacks is nowhere near the 90% nullification of certain spells

>Decide to help some guys since I've just finished DS3.
>I want to do Gael again in coop so I put a summon mark
>the guy who summoned me was "Dark Souljaboy"

Laughed way more than I should have

You still get significant returns from 45/45, but 40/40 is basically fine.

A-anybody?

that's such a retard hat, why does DaS3 have so much clown headwear?

How is a drakeblood GS Lightning infused on a faith build? Mugen says it gets a B at +10
Inb4 dragonslayer axe

I always switch to Dark Hand for catacombs. It fucks everything that you encounter in there because it uses basically no stamina and is strike/dark.

How do i make a dark magician build in ds3?

probably knight or herald start, with long sword > lothric long sword

I'm pretty sure you won't be seeing any frost effect tho if you are on ps4 we can test it to be certain.