/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Fire Emblem Heroes - New Heroes (Rite of Shadows)
youtube.com/watch?v=yrNhgVVHHAc

Previous:

Tharja a best and canon

kys spic

Kiragi bf?

Here's Conquest Tier List

S+++ Tier

Mozu
Benny
Laslow
Jakob 2

S Tier

Charlotte
Keaton
Felicia 2

A Tier

Effie
Artur
Shura
Odin

B Tier

Flora
Izana
Nyx
Peri
Silas
Gunter

C Tier

Elise
Selena
Beruka

D Tier

Leo
Kaze
Niles
Felicia 1

Utter Shit Tier

Jakob 1
Xander
Azura
Male Corrin

Sophia Tier

Camilla
Female Corrin

Azura is shit

Azura a best

Damn I don't usually like Tharja but her titties look suckable and squishy as fuck in that picture. Thanks.

I love my best friend

You OP pic fucking sucks.

Not an argument.

I wnt to fuck Lukas!

Is alf gonna get cucked?

>Kagero is a shit waifu
If she's with Arthur, then her liability of being absent all the time is justified by his terrible luck. Perfect wife ruined by circumstance.

But what about Celica, Alm?

Stop battling for Sanaki. We need to get behind Julia by 245,000,000 before we get the score boost, then blow flags to push ahead.

Cute!

Kiragi's bf is Kana

lmao this rinkah/kagero support trying to say they're both strongest women in the army

why you fuckin lying homes, aint nobody gonna fall for this shit

Faye is cute

Post final scores.

Man I don't care if I lose 500,000 points in just one round was awesome.

Will you be rolling on Celica's banner? If who, who are you aiming for?

t.Redditquestfag

>final
user, there's still a few hours left

Robinbros how many flags are you guys saving up? I got 400 in stock for the inevitable Tharja fight.

dumb lindefags couldn't even get close to tharja with 3x bonus

Severa is my favorite girl! I'll love her now and forever always! I will make sure she has a happy family to love!

This is a nice picture, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a disgrace to legitimate Tharja fans everywhere.

I don't think I'll get much more at 110 a round.

Is this the first time Leo has ever been [STRONGER] in a gauntlet battle before?

So whoever gets the x3 multiplier at the last hour is the winner?

>Has no pictures with Robin
Sad!

Haven't spent a damn one, 1300 or so I got.
I'm not giving into the spic that easily, even if it is an almost unwinnable battle.

Uh oh you friggin moron, you just got _______

I'm only at 61,300 points. How did they rack beyond 500,000? I've been spending flags.

Owains is pretty easy
Bradys isn't bad
Kjelles is a little tougher but manageable
Nahs is easy if you cheese it with Mire
Morgans is easy depending on what class Morgan is

That's pretty much it, the others range from pretty hard to bullshit if you're not prepared

Kagero is legitimately the strongest girl in the army

You saying I'm not legit

His first battle was against Ephraim, it couldn't be helped.

I'm tempted to tell everyone on Julia's team to brake so they won't be able to throw their blue shell at us safely, but these difficult matchups are eating into my overall score as it is.

Can somebody explain to me how in the living fuck the back of Athena's hair might work? I've tried a few different ways based on her (scarce) official art and not a single one of them seems reasonable.

>spending flags
>not even 66k+
Oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

Severa has plenty of pictures with her dad! She loves her parents very much!

anime magic

26, 27 and "final" one if I recall correctly.

Still, funny how in Awakening you would roll around your squad on different classes several times, while in Fates you can reclass your guys but its often not worth the time and your level no longer reset too. Except maybe for alternative promotions like said Paladin/Great Knight.

I kinda like that approach, I must admit.

By the way, which female units fits best with Great Lord class from that "Before Awakening" DLC?

>weeb hair
>ever needing to make sense

CUTE

So should i not spend flags?

It's anime hair.

Wait for her to be added to Heroes in 5 years then it might make more sense

>Marrying your daughter
Degenerates everywhere

Dreadlocks

whats the point in crushing everything with horse emblem if your BST is a joke

That's only if the team with the multiplier can spend enough flags to make a comeback which sometimes doesn't happen (but those times weren't the last hour so they probably will)

Just spend your flags when it's at the x3 bonus.

For a literal who from the marth Games we sure did better than Minerva vs Camilla

Game gives you like 1310 flags. Flags alone give you 432,300 points on the flags alone.

>Thinking you're actually a self-insert

For

Fun.

reclassing into pegasus knight

Don't try to bait anyone in here, you probably want to fug Noire you monster.

>Not knowing it's human nature to read yourself onto others

>Mfw have 1k flags left
>If Julia gets cucked in the last hour i wouldnt be able to spend all those and try to push her back up
>If I spend it now they'll get on the x3 bonus

who the fuck thought x3 was a good idea?

I still bring Reinhardt along for my battles and manage to get a decent score.

That's why you can crush everything because it puts you against lower rated teams, if you use a normal team you go up against better teams and it's a lot harder to get a deathless streak

>You
>anywhere close to being Robin
Robin is smart as fuck and reads actual literature. You haven't even done college and can't read any actual book yo save your life.

*sniiiifff*

>Falling for waifushit pandering nuFE "mechanics"

Paizuri

Do you think it's tied up in some kind of ponytail set-up, though? Or does it look free flowing?

We can do this Merric Friends!

I like Hana

I'm saying obsessing over "canon" in an open-ended game confirmed to have infinite what ifs is both a waste of time and detrimental to any sort of positive discussion. Your route only matters to you and whoever you went with, shoving it in other peoples' faces just makes you look petty and obnoxious.

Do you even have the 10 friends bonus user?

He does. He used to say he only married her and Tharja all the time but changed it to force the "pure waifufag" meme when he saw how well it worked for others.

>implying

I want to hug Noire and tell her I love her platonically

It's probably tied in some sort of bun in the back with strands falling out and just hanging out

I hope so I want to jump to Merric when Henry loses

Merric Surge!
Slow and steady boys

When will these elections/drumpf memes be a bannable offence outside /pol/?

FUCK YOU MERRIC I WANTED EASY FEATHERS. FUCK OFF.

I mean Sophie as Great Lord would be cute, but she already can easily grab both Sol and Luna. Hinoka is better as Spear Master anyway.

Are DLC classes usable anyway?

>he fell for the "easy feathers' meme

Should've gone to Leo and Henry then, quitter.

Fuck you, this shit's hilairous, as long as we're not discussing actual "politics" doing dumb shit with outdated memes should be fair game.

When they start banning anime reaction images outside of /a/
So never

>Merric Surge
>500m difference
what did he meme by this

So long as they take a Fire Emblem flavor, I'm fine with them.

>drumpf

Should've gone with Linde or Snacki then.

Increasing propaganda and morale boost.

Slow and steady wins the race, okay Robkins?

>getting triggered by jokes that are only slightly political, don't harm anyone and don't invite offtopic shit(aside from your post, ironically)
Pathetic.

There goes all my flags. You Tharjafags are alright. If she doesn't get eliminated round 2, then I'm definitely joining for my dick.

I'm not even on Merric's team and it's already giving me a morale boost. I won't be laughing once Sanaki activates her Backlash Wave though.

>Linde
>Tharja
>Kagero
>only cares about anything because muh dick
Basic bitch taste, not a surprise either.

You're a disgrace to Lindefags.

Im gonna go Julia then go Tharja too. Tharja ain't bad herself, just their shitposters.

I'm on the opposite team but i'm loving the memes all the same. It's all in good fun.

So who is going to have raudrowl and thoron+

what sharena b skill?

You don't deserve Linde.

Join Team Tip the Scales, its better for your mental health anyhow AND blue like Linde.
You can do it Juliafags! Who else could stand up to the Tharja menace if you guys give up?