Tracer is cute! CUTE!

Fareeha?

BC-153
C
|

HANA A CUTE

I WANT TO FUCK TRACER

Sombra online

>No matter how much salt low skill bronze-plats give her, her pussy still stays soaking wet

Fareeha

Make up a hero and post the general description/abilities.

Tracer and Winston are both cute!

>those thighs

>tfw 1st time won a 1vs1

feels good mane

Why can't I get into Overwatch? Is Blizzard be DDoS'd?

Is that Doomfist?

Friendly reminder that Hana is STRAIGHT

Sorry dykes, but you gotta stick with Tracer

>Having No Taste in Women

Shut up bitches, best girl with Best skin coming through

Californian Metal-band Guitarist but with an Electric V-Neck Guitar, more Vertical movement, and the ability to speed-boost or increase damage.

>people who smurf just to play on their mains in garbage ranks

Why are you doing this?

H A N A
A
N
A

explain this, overtards

>skin on Tuesday but no symmetra thighs wrapped around my head

I'm conflicted

Same my dude i cant get online
Fuck this I even dropped responsibilities because I wanted to play one hour before bed

I never go over 60$ unless it's something I really want. What makes Funko so garbage is that they're so popular that they sometimes have rather unpopular characters that usually do not get figurines. So either you go for that or you get nothing.

a sickness for thiccness

Omnic vampire from Transylvania who sucks the electricity from either an omnic's hardware or a human's nervous system (fuck off it just works) to heal themself

My Talon healer idea

>Name: Lucifer
>Metalhead support
>150HP/150AP
>Primary fire: Guitar that drains enemy health and heals Lucifer, 50DPS on single target, 25HPS healed. 10 meter range. Ammo capacity 50, uses 10 per second. Cannot penetrate barriers.
>Passive: All surplus health drained is stored, up to 300
>E ability: "High Note". Expends all stored health to heal allies for 75% of stored value, remaining 25% heals Lucifer himself
>Shift ability: "Low Note". Slows Lucifer and all enemies within 15 meters. Drains 25HPS from all enemies within range for 3 seconds.
>Ultimate: "Mosh Pit". Lucifer plays his guitar for 12 seconds, entrancing all enemies within 10 meters. Enemies are rendered completely immobile and unable to act while entranced. All damage done to Lucifer during mosh pit is inflicted on entranced victims. All damage done to victims heals Lucifer (as long as it wasn't damage from Lucifer taking damage). Can be interrupted.

Pure love

Freeze! Put your fat DPS where I can see 'em!

>No taste in women
>Literally post the worst overwatch girl

Mercy for breeding

>winston holding that banana
Devilish

Have faith in the goddess and you will be rewarded with her legendary skin in your first free lootbox when the event goes live.

>12 seconds

Congratulations on your medal.

CUTE!

>12 seconds

This is literally what I do any time I see a mercy in game as d.va

Tracer is NOT to be bullied!

I really need help. This is my first FPS game and I jumped in to competitive like a retard before learning game mechanics, improving my aim and learning my way around maps and got places in to bronze. I went up to around 1500 from 900 which I got placed in but gone down to around 900 again in a huge loss streak now whenever I get close to 1500 again I start to lose. I mostly play Rein, Zarya and Ana and I'm pretty decent with them but I just can't make my teammates play as a team, people just don't group up, I find myself in 6v1 whenever I try to push, people playing Reaper and Junkrat when there is a Pharah fucking our shit up etc. I'm not saying I don't belong here but I improved a lot since I started and still I can't climb. In games I play I usually get three to four gold medals(hell I got gold healing once when there was a fucking mercy in our team)yet it's still not enough to win. Am I just shitty and accept that I'll never get out of here or there is something else going on, I'm open to suggestions and tips.

The fuck is that on Reaper's mug?

mercy was a mistake

we need a Bob Ross inspired hero

>Ult: Happy Little Trees

I might've mentioned this before, but Canadian Woodsman hero who's a Defense class.

Has two weapons, a shotgun and an axe, that he can switch between like Torbjorn and Mercy

Not sure about abilities, but probably something hunting related.

Obviously the numbers are subject to change, maybe something like 6-8 would be more appropriate

>exit the game to get food
>cant log back in due to server error

rrrreeeeeeeeee

>Not "Freeze! Put your ultimates where I can swallow them"

i mean at the end of the day don't worry about balancing a hero who's not gonna be in the game but you gotta understand 12 seconds is like three hours in FPS time

Arguing over waifus is a waste of time so I just post who I like

>he gets mad at a Widow pick in QP
Cry harder spergs. It sustains me.

KAPLANED

Mercy
>Shitty slutty witch skin
D.Va
>Respectable, cute but proper Police skin

I did that yesterday.

A support character who's an 85-year-old Itallian man in a futuristic wheelchair.

Reminder if you play Reinhardt you're playing an offmeta throw tier hero.

What do you think Doomfist's primary hero gallery colour will be?

Just because I'm pretty sure the active Doomfist is the Scourge I keep thinking green but we already have like 3 greens there.

>shipping that retarded edglelord with anyone
you must leave

The scars, the beard or both?

I never know what to say on posts like this. Record your game play and post and let people nitpick.

I've played at ~1500SR before on a smurf. I can't imagine someone struggling to climb from that SR, you can literally just 1v6 entire teams and no one will turn around.

>used to play on very high/ultra and get 130~ FPS on my 60hz
>finally play on low at a friend's persistent advice and get 300fps steady
>the difference in overall smoothness and responsiveness is noteworthy enough that I can't in good conscience go back
I see screenshots like this and miss having beautiful OW with all the trimmings

I'll give you something to swallow

I will give her something to Swallow

Police Dva skin is so shit I came back to the lime one

Yeah I know, I don't really put much thought into the numbers themselves, I just focus on the concept overall

a man of good taste i see

>play 1v1s as my way to earn loot boxes
>like to check opponents SR to know if I actually have a chance of winning (relative to my rank)
>Have gotten matched against mid diamonds and won
>still stuck in low-mid gold
>have nobody to blame but myself since from the start of S4 placements to today I have never joined team chat and I literally never will

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the worst taste ever recorded.

>zen up in the world
I have conflicted feels

Are you new here?

heh, nice discord/steam combined hivemind

I liker her gun and the MEKA has sirens

>mfw I still remember that one D.va that wrote in all chat "Stop flirting!" when I stopped her from killing my team's Mercy as Genji then she kept me alive while I got rid of the D.va
>mfw the D.va kept going after me or the Mercy the whole game

>riceburner
>best girl

nope

why's that lamp wearing a skirt?

I can only do that when I play Zarya, I try to get good with soldier but everyone just instapicks him without I even get a chance.

You fucked up by going competitive too soon
Now your only ways out are either getting a fresh account to UNJUST yourself or pick up a character that can carry and stomp your way to a more reasonable rank
I recommend maining Pharah from now on especially given the uncoordinated shitshow that are low ranks, you'll be able to rape your way to at least plat before people start learning how to aim
Watch a couple videos of top500 pharas to see some useful tricks and you'll be good to go
Forget playing a tank or support with teams who arent playing with you if you wanna climb

Mercy should nonetheless have babies put in her as often as possible.

I want a blowjob from that lamp

Here the basics again:
These skill are the important ones:
1. Teamwork/Communication: The team with the better teamwork will always win! Even obvious things like ult-kombos win matches. Always communicate clearly. Praise if someone does something good. Never shit on someone for any reason. Mentality wins games.
Also what heroes can you play that compliment your teamcomposition. youtube.com/watch?v=G9qI7AM7AjA
2. Positioning: Highly overlooked! Always be in the perfect postition depending on the hero you play. Try to find out the perfect angles and corners of a map.
3. Timing: When and when not to use an ability or ultimate. Also remembering what abilities of the enemy are on cooldown or what ults are probably coming at you soon and communicate that to your team.
4. Targetpriority
Learn what your hero is supposed to to at any given moment in the match.
5. Know your enemy
Learn in detail what heroes you don't play can and can not do.

More specific things are very hero dependant.

Tfw worst girl got chinked

You're perfect

I would like a defense hero with a flamethrower. It's more an area denial type of attack but obviously if you're stuck in it you get fried to a crisp.

who's the best OW players and why is it D.va players?

By Genji

that's not lucio players

No.

And best girl is pure.

>not knowing the best OW players

Because we worship best girl and she generates meme magic for us allowing us to pull off the stupidest shit. The higher your SR the more austism she gives you and the higher quality of in-game shitposting you can do

If D.Va was a femanon in 2076chan, what would you ask her? I need it for reasons.

>All these people hate Mercy
>Yet when I boost/Heal Phara just right I'm not useless anymore
>Or When I see Road hooking somebody and I instantly right click on him for that Extra juice
>Or When Hanzo aligned with the Enemy
>But the best feeling in the world when you see McCree stunning a tank an about to give them a full load and you right click on that fucker.

so an M1 that's a cross between Mei's and Sym's? doesn't slow but doesn't lock on, and damage increases with amount of time exposed.
having a molotov-like ability would be pretty cool too

How does it feel to miss a quad?

>best girl
>pure
>calls herself "Rocket Queen"
She didn't earn that title with the rockets she has in her suit, m8.

Depends is she on /v/ or /pol?

Is it gay to sleep in the same room and share a bed with your fellow commander?

>tfw have a buddy I play with all the time who is absolutely nasty with Widow
>no exaggeration, the very moment the doors open he lights on fire and stays on fire until the match is over
>gets POTG every single game, literally *every single game*
>shitters STILL blame him for EVERYTHING

>payload stops moving for one fucking second
>"well we're basically down a player in every teamfight cuz of widow so..."

Why can't people look at the killfeed? It bothers me more than it bothers him, his Widow belongs in Top 500 easily but he's down here in diamond handing out free wins to any shitter who's lucky enough to land on our team, and still, ALL they can do is feed and complain.