Why are there so many ferrari dick riders on here? they are overpriced as fuark for the performance...

why are there so many ferrari dick riders on here? they are overpriced as fuark for the performance, your basically paying for a body kit and cool exhaust sound
a new 60k stock camaro would wipe the floor with an f40 on a track. shit even a 5k craigslist f body camaro could beat this in a drag race with a few simple bolt o on mods...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AN1alyW4tVE
youtube.com/watch?v=qyxvPiOqEiE
youtube.com/watch?v=x8c2YYF7A1I&t=127s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice just bought 100k

Stay pleb.

>a new camaro beating a ferrari from the 80's

an f body camaro literally has a chassis from the 60s and could still beat this piece of shit with a few simple mods...

prove it autist

well, camaro won't get you laid

Is this still bait or a typical American teenager-cancer-faggot post? I really can't tell them apart anymore.

F40 does 0-60 in 4.2 seconds and a 12.1 in the quarter.

Going to take quite a bit more than a few mods on a 5k car....,

I mean, sure you can spray nitrous for like $500 buts the at true in any car.

At the time these came out, 1987-1992 they were much faster than corvettes much less camaros....

Fuck you guys are dull.

What a spastic thread...
Camaro over an F40. Right.

>Nice just bought 100k
Plenty of girls like Ferrari.

>a few simple mods

Im not a huge Ferrari guy but every FR model they've made (612 scag aside) has looked great and been awesome

Context never matter. It's what's available nw to be cmopared to what's made now.

So it's a piece of shit for not being able to hold up against a brand new Z06.

That's apparently how people think.

what a cunt

Arent the owners of ferrari autistic assholes or something anyway? Like you have to buy a certain model before you're allowed to own x model, or you have to jump through burning hoops just to own one? I keep on hearing on this board that ferraro dealers are usually self righteous assholes who barely care about their customers

lel

>in a drag race

Meaningless. Just because your car is fast for a matter of seconds in a perfectly straight line on perfectly flat ground doesn't mean it's actually fast in real-life driving conditions. You could shoehorn an LS into a Geo Metro and it would be "fast" by drag standards even though it would be a completely undrivable shitheap on actual roads.

If you went to the track and were given the option between driving a Ferrari F40, or a Camaro with a track pack, and the owner told you the Camaro was 0.1 seconds faster, which one would you take? Hint: one answer means you aren't a car enthusiast and need to fuck off.

they dont buy a car, they buy exclusivity
the enjoyment they gain isnt from the car, its from knowing that the price excludes others from owning one.

Why the fuck would I own a pos camaro over a goddamn Ferrari?

>I keep on hearing on this board that ferraro dealers are usually self righteous assholes who barely care about their customers

>implying anyone on this board owns a ferrari, or ever dealt with the customer service at a ferrari dealership

Someone here owns an F430 I'm pretty sure. Doesn't post much though.

I have been in a ferrarione time. The driver was a buddy and he was an absolute maniac. Topdown going 120 in heavy traffic. I was terrified. The car accelerated and stopped faster than I could keep up with. Never been in a Camaro but I can't believe any car made for daily driving could compete to the feelings I felt in that car. From the drive, the looks,the interior it was amazing in every way.

It's almost kind of sad when he does post his car. He won't even get one reply, people are too busy fapping to the user who posts an r32.

youtube.com/watch?v=AN1alyW4tVE

can your cumarrow do this?

nope, stupid faggot, it's going to sound like a runaway truck with the muffler missing

My lawnmower can be faster than a Ferrari with a few simple mods

because the r32 gtr is a godmachine

It doesn't really matter if it sounds good if it's only putting out 200whp. The sound of bald eagles is an acquired sound that a lot of Europeans can't handle.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyxvPiOqEiE

youtube.com/watch?v=x8c2YYF7A1I&t=127s

The chassis from the 80s camaro had a unibody frame, which isn't from the 60s

pushrod engines on crack okay

and a piece of shit sema abomination that cant even idle without stabs of the throttle

European supercars shit all over JDM. Nothing Japan makes can compete with Ferrari or even Lamborghini.

just spend like 20 mins watching 355 vids on youtube. sounds nice but who cares when its so fucking slow.

>new car beats car from over 30 years ago
Nice bait faggot F40 is god tier. I don't really like FCA modern Ferrari as much though there not the same.