Hellcat vs. Aventador

>Build a car for dragracing only
>bet beaten by chromwrapped pussymobil
>Americans can't do anything right
That pretty much means yuropoor cars are the king of trackracing and dragracing?
youtu.be/kN0VEkjsv9c

>Lamborghini

i'd like to see some euro diesel hatch run against the lambo

Is there a european car faster than this?

>$60k~

vs

>$400k~

Hmm, really gets my wheels spinning.

The lambo is 1000lbs lighter and has awd. Normal pavement is like driving on snow compared to a prepped drag strip. Most muscle cars, drag cars and Tesla's need a sticky drag strip to hit their advertised 0-60 times.

>all these excuses

eh, not really. When its come to drag racing as a sport, Americans have usually dominated. Since this is a very blatant shitpost though, believe what you'd like

Lol this.

>hellcat is at the startline for about 5 minutes struggleing to drive in a straight line

american muscle cars everyone

BEST FUCKING VIDEO
>Hellshit loses to both 911 and GTR in a dragrace
>be shit on track
>be shit on dragstrip
>be American production car

This except the lambo is only about 500lbs lighter. Americas reputation for drag racing isnt tarnished until Europe starts making dragsters (implying they would ever be able to do that)

These are clearly production cars.
>gets proven Americans can't even win in there own bracket
>pulls some fancy racecars out of there ass

>Euro attention whore meme car vs American attention whore meme car
There are no winners.

>>Build a car for dragracing only
The demon was specifically built for drag racing, not the hellcat

/thread

the thing is the really race a hellcat you have to turn tc off on those others you have to have it on it all comes down to man versus machine and man loses

I think drag cars are shit, but what's the point of racing against the Hellcat instead of the Demon?

>Hellcat is slow on track
>"it was build for straightline dragracing"
Every. Hellcat. Thread. Ever. EVER

>memes memes and memes

What did OP mean by this?

if you watch another few minutes they have a rematch and the aventador cleams the hellcat

>shitpost
>get BTFO
>no-no it doesn't count!
GT is production based BTW

Posting drag racing photos

So basically you're Cherry picking?

No? The first race something happened, the aventador slowed way down and the hellcat didn't take off till half way down the track

The dodge failed the start and the Lamborghini breaks because no race happend. Poor attemd

How the fuck is "production" relevant in drag racing? Show up to a drag strip in your $400k supercar and you'll get your ass beat by a bunch of guys with junkyard turbo ls setups.

Lets see a 6 second lambo.

so you accept american OEMs can't compete

maybe because OEM's aren't home brewed tunes and builds?

Not against modified cars. American cars "underperform" from the factory. They leave you a little room if you want to add power unlike a stressed out euro car. That's why they reign supreme in the drag racing world.

>go to the local track for a fun day with the car
>everyone shows up, nice variety of high and mid-range stuff
>muscle and sports cars
>custom stuff
>everyone excited to see how they stack up against each other
>then some rich cunt shows up in a million dollar Lambo
>HEY WHO WANTS TO DRAG HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE
>I WONDER WHO WILL WIN HUE HUE HUE HUE

>stressed out

love this meme since people get 2000+hp from Lambos

not to mention that parts are next to nothing when junkyard building

Out of every other car mentioned in this thread, none are near the Hellcat's price-point.

Also, the driver in the Hellcat sucks ass and doesn't know how to launch.

Check this Video, huge dragrace between performance cars.
>the slowest cars all american
>viper acr slower then base model 911 Carrera
I M A O
M
A
O

>american cars
>not "stressed" from the factory

No they don't

If they wanted you to tune it, they wouldn't encrypt the ECM and they wouldn't go out of their way to gimp the shit

at what cost? that setup isnt something that the owner would do himself more than likely. I think thats why old american cars are so appealing because adding power is cheap and easy and its something that you can do yourself.

This is the best Thread since a long time. Americans are blown the fuck out. Yuropoors took even the last thing they love and shattered it.

It isn't really that fun to watch these sorts of match-ups. Obviously the fucking Lamborghini is going to win. They should have specific days/weekends where it's for normal cars only. These open track days are literally ALWAYS a showcase for rich faggots to show off their expensive toys that they can't even change the oil on. Look at the end sequences - G wagon, GTR, Lambo, 911, etc...

I want to see cars that are affordable to 90% of people racing, and especially custom stuff that people have made/modded themselves.

If the point is to circlejerk about the hundreds of millions that boutique sports car companies have spent on R&D, then great. Clap clap clap. But I'd say it's more amazing when a company whose bread and butter is making consumer cars for millions of people, can still turn around and make something insanely fast and capable, like the Ford GT. They don't have nearly the resources or money to pour into it the way Lambo or VW does (see Bugatti), yet they still make awesome vehicles.

TL;DR rich cunts in imports isn't really impressive unless you're a dumb clubslut or 12 years old

inb4 bitter

yeah too bad all those cars are shit

muh price is the worst argument ever and most of them dont even make power

2000hp from a $200k engine, Wooo. Meanwhile that's mid boost on a $50k big block twin turbo.

Launching a powerful rwd without a myriad of computers is pretty fucking difficult. It's definitely not "just putting your foot down" like most people assume it is.

I can show you European exotics costing 3x more breaking down and starting on fire. Stay autistic.

Better add another layer of tin foil. Explain all the 4 figure hp Corvettes and shit that run all day without any issues.

what do you mean? the sport isnt hurt, just some meme production car that only boomers and high schoolers like is hurt.

>Better add another layer of tin foil. Explain all the 4 figure hp Corvettes and shit that run all day without any issues.
I think you misquoted me

If they wanted you to tune their car, they wouldn't void your warranty and encrypt the ECU to keep you out of it.

>unreliable plastic batmobile ripoff literally built by a tractor company who got bought by volkshitten
>BTFOs the pride of the US
>all 50 states assigned to internet damage control

better go shitpost about the BRZ vs the minivan some more, might cheer you up

yeah but you will have a drag car

not a nice and streetable Lamborghini

you get what you pay for and burger shit is awful

not everyone can afford to build a 2000hp lambo is all im saying. Good power can come at a low cost from a small block

Holy shit mate. Give us a rest. Where did the yuropoor hypercars touched you?

oh well

poorfags can be stuck with trash

Because the Italians would commit suicide if they saw how bad the aventador would get cucked by the demon

Too bad I guess, us Americans will just have to stick with what we got instead of shilling on a unmaintainable $400k volkswagen

no they wouldn't, they'd just dump another 80 million into engineering to shave off three seconds and beat the SemenDemon

you need to understand that the sole reason for Lamborghini and Ferrari existing is DICKWAVING. literally, Lamborghini was started because of a butthurt feud - the only reason they produce cars is to shit on other car companies with lap/track times

They do that so people don't add a 300 shot of nitrous and expect their shit to be replaced under warranty. Same goes for every car from every manufacturer.

A stock lambo is a unreliable piece of shit as it is. 2000hp from one is just asking for it. There's plenty of reliable 10 second dailies.

Legend says they're still traumatized by the beating they took back in the 90's.

>56 replies in half an hour
The damage control is clearly on DEFCON 1

so much damage control

>I will just spout my opinions as fact

kek

>shave three seconds off a 9 second quarter mile
>make a 3,000hp red car with tires 5 feet wide and literally would not be able to turn.
>still get beat by foxbody mustangs at the drag strip

Why fight in the first place, we all like cars right? How is a community that has so much in common brought apart in an instant because one person decided to shitpost

>They do that so people don't add a 300 shot of nitrous and expect their shit to be replaced under warranty. Same goes for every car from every manufacturer.
No they do it to keep you out. and no matter what you do, that 300 dollar nitrous or that Tune voids your warranty

This guy right here got PTSD from this thread and is fighting till he has his final breakdown.

>this thread
The anger coming from people who will never own these cars but still argue about them is fucking beautiful

>m-maybe if I suck more e-cock Daddy Warbucks will b-buy me a Lambo

Just a side note: none of these are British cars. And we can be assured that 99% of the shitposting is coming from Brits, as it always does.

>Brits BTFO

better keep your mints and a halls handy, your throats gonna be pretty dry at the end of the day

>90% of Veeky Forums is brits shitposting about american cars

>americans btfo
>whole threat is just yuro autism
Every fucking time

>$100k streetable and reliable Dodge
>vs. half-million-dollar overpriced Audi that will drop a valve or burn itself up at 60K miles

This thread is 80% Americans having a breakdown and fight a lost fight even when looking obsessed as fuck. And 20% people who fuel the fire and have a good laugh.

Sorry, kys now.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

This thread is such trash.

This is a car?

wow a dedicated drag car can beat a street car

>trips make it easier to shitpost

>fight a lost fight
I really don't see how they lost.

>You really showed us
KEK

>on Veeky Forums
>still can't spell brake properly

>Motortrend BDC
>Camaro SS with a manual faster than a top trim F-Type SVR and as fast a 140k M4 GTS
>GT350R with a manual faster than an Acura NSX and GT-R around a track
>Viper leaves the McLaren and R8 V10 far behind in the dust
So basically
>if American cars are faster in a straight line, then drag racing is retarded and lap times matter
>if American are faster on a track, then lap times are retarded and drag racing matters
The absolute state of Europoor logic

This. People should kill themselves

This

sperg more

>what is the Demon
>what is faster than a Chiron in the quarter mile
>what is first production car to break 10s

Yurop ain't even on the same plane of existence as America in a straight line.

Hell, they couldn't even overcome Jethro's V10 miata.

>yuropoor cars are the king of trackracing and dragracing

Yes.

>Hellcat
>$60k

Try $65K or $75K with all options

How much does an aventador cost with all options?

same price

The Aventador and Hellcat are great and all, but can someone explain to me why you would buy either one of them when the WRX STI exists?

Okay.

75k vs 400k

lmfao

Lets make the Hellcat cost closer to $100k, lose some weight and give it more boost we'll see what happens then.

>4-figure Corvettes
proof? not OR, but i'm interested in seeing that

>you drive dodge?

Not impressive

>you drive lambo?

wow... more pussies

Because you don't want a car that feels dick cheap on the highway. And not everyone vapes.

>can't do a burnout
>slow pigs on the highway
>too hard and expensive to extract power from