/vn/ - Midori best girl Edition

Visual Novel General #1458

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/8LQZIZ4.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

^_^

How can the other hatsukois even compete?

>111 votes
>last thread only had 78 IPs
Really makes those brain cells tumble

I kind of want to replay Grisaia for The Mitcher honestly

How do you like your discount Mitcher?

Why? She's retarded. I hope you aren't saying you're the kind of pathetic guy who wants a girl less smart than yourself to make yourself feel better right?

Why is Midori so perfect, bros?

if she was perfect she would be called topori

checkmate

Why do they do this when the vn is all ages?

I fucking love Midori

She looks better than Mitcher

I haven't read Phantom Cashgrab, how is she Michiru?

>MC betters himself in Midori's route more than any other by getting striving to get better grades, attempts to become the student council president, and busts his ass so he can go to a top tier college to be with his waifu
Reminder that Midori's route is unironically the best one in Hatsukoi.

Because her retardness is cute as fuck

Why do you retards continuously force shit memes?

best!

She's an actual tsundere instead of a retard faker like Mitcher. They aren't really alike at all.

Why do you Runas constantly force becoming an author?

I want to bully Midori

Typical Midori. Paying for fake polls. Fake kyunyoos. Fake! Detective, seize those fake bakunyuus!

I want to comfort flustered Midori by holding her tight and letting her know that no matter what I will always love her

It's always been my fantasy to comfort a girl in her time of need.

how much milk do you think will come from her large breasts when she's pregnant?

I see Koiken Otome getting shit on all the time, isn't it just a regular moege? I'm in the mood for something comfy but if it's complete crap i won't bother.

The thing about Koiken Otome is that it tries to be a chuuni VN and a moege at the same time and manages to do neither one very well because of it. Like it tries to push the chuuni aspect way too much, which is shit in the first place, so if you're looking for a comfy moege you'll be disappointed.

i.imgur.com/8LQZIZ4.jpg

Midoris Midoris make me want to marry the Midori

I only read moege

I refuse to read moege

Lurkers

Appreciate the response, maybe i'll play that another time then. I was also considering My Girlfriend is the President, is it comfy?

The correct answer is proxies, dumbass.

Your just mad because best girl wasn't first place

It's subpar as a moege and tries to be a chuunige at the same time. The main girls are pretty shit. The side girls looked interesting but fandisk never.

>be frontend webdev
>40 posts in the thread stlll no BEST CADE posted
what an heck?!?

Runa? Runa?! Don't give up, it'll be fine, it's just a Midori doing, behind 7 proxies to fake a poll. Runa!?!? Not the knife!!

Yves was good, but yeah calling her a main girl is debatable.

It's okay. Some people think it's the funniest thing ever. Not sure why.

By main girls I meant girls with routes. Yves was decent, the rest were pretty awful.

From my first hour of playing Hatsukoi, all girls seem to be pretty great aside from Runa. Also her eye spacing is all fucked up.

>spring
>no time for vns because schoolwork
>summer
>no time for vns becuase work
I'm starting to get really frustrated and angsty about everything without my moege fix. fucking kill me

do you like /b/ tier mixed with plebbit with beating to death jokes to the point you recognize the pattern in which you'll encounter them and how they'll exactly play out? then the game is for you.

>going to school
isn't this website 18+?????????

Are you some faggot working at mcdonald's because you didn't go to college or something?

I'm a wizard so you better watch your mouth.

just spend like an hour each evening reading moege

you must have time for that much, at least

>tfw no good utsuge are translated

>anzu clone didn't get a route

if first impressions are everything, this cow sure didn't manage well. why are all the cows in this so shitty? even the only non-cow runa is shitty, like seriously each one of them looks like an ayyy with their eyes spaced too far apart from each other. It's unsettling. then they have the personality issue of redhead being a fucking retarded tomboy, runa being a fucking brat and midori being a "omg im so pure :O" type of SHIT that only retards gobble up.
So far the only girl with a decent personality is yukino, I still didn't encounter maya.

Also the artist can't draw for shit, everyone's hair looks too fluttery, like we're in a 0grav environment, and it looks like fucking shit.
fuck this shitty game, I'm continuing to read it in the hopes that maya ends up being with a good personality.

Hatsukoi is a kusoge. Only moetards think it's any good.

>maya
>good personality
The only time she's even tolerable is in her route.

You bastards. I'll track you down for shitting on Maya.

>implying this isn't all a setup so he can gush over Maya when he finally gets to her and then continues to blogpost about her route for the next couple threads.

Oh boy time for my favorite plot device in high school shows

ok now I've met maya and being bullied makes my dick diamonds. it's a shame she's got two rockets instead of tits.

h-how did you know?

This ends with her getting prostituted to hairy old men right?

no, that's merely where it begins

We are talking about Midori not Runa

Oyasumi VN, its past 3am here and I'm at my limit

nice fuckup

shit technical difficulties

What Vn is the bottom middle?

>finally read a VN good enough to update 3x3
It's a good feel lads
Akeiro Kaikitan

No one would pay to have sex with Runa. She does it for free.

I wonder if there's moege where you're just a loser in high school and girls aren't just all inexplicably attracted to you from the start

That would require Elevens to make an original plot though

naburo wokkasu

Why do you need a moege of your own high school experience?

Pretty much the plot to Lovely Cation 1. You're a loser hiki and only get a girlfiend if you make a point to pay close attention to various girls and work to improve yourself such that they fall in love with you. (though it's not actually that mechanically deep, the story follows the idea of being a loser whose gotta work to get the girl).

but it'd end up with lots of ichaicha but this time with an actual plot behind it????

someone post the brutal rejection scene from sukisuko

what did they mean by this

that's not even japan's standard casual racism, us soldiers in japan are notoriously shitty

american soldiers in japan occasionally (frequently) rape school girls, so that's a reasonable response

I am a childhood friend

but I love Sumika!

Sumika is best!

>mfw I will never read Muv-luv

I haven't read it yet either.

Why?

Why?

Reminder that Muv Luv is literally shit and 0/10

Midori is my favorite girl in Muv-Luv

isn't this from the guy that didn't like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

>SukiSuki on beta
How much longer until its released?

This

I just haven't gotten around to reading it yet, maybe I'll start today.

3 months

>actually wanting to play CuckiCucki
Enjoy your used goods heroine as she fucks other men

Post translation or post in /jp/

Do you finish all the bad ends before you move onto normal/true endings, or do you save bad ends for later

AV Actress (sukisuki heroine)
Okay, I'll please you with my mouth now. Hamuu... rero... chu... chupaah, aammu... nchuuu...!!!

*TL note AV means Adult Video

Are they right, lads?

The closest a visual novel has come to being Shakespearean.

Amame - good route, mediocre girl
Makina - OK route, OK but annoying girl
Michiru - OK route, best girl
Sachi - OK route, decent girl
Yumiko - bad route, bad girl. Best H-scenes though