I am 36 years old. In a relationship, but no prospect of having kids in this one

I am 36 years old. In a relationship, but no prospect of having kids in this one.

Single, good looking, slightly crooked teeth , probably starting to go bald, net worth around 40k dollars, salary 80k dollars. 10k dollars in stock.

What should be my priorities?

>net worth around 40k dollars, salary 80k dollars

How can you have 40k with a 80k salary?

American insurance like 40k a year?

I spend about an hour every night working on a video game which I am hoping to sell for quite a bit of cash.

>36
>net worth of 40k
Nigger, I've only been working full time for a year and have a higher net worth than you. SAVE, DAMNIT

What's the game about?

Yeah bud at this rate you're gonna retire at age 231

How much should I have saved by 36?

Thanks for the feedback guys

Its a game I have spent about 2 years building, multiplayer civilization type game.

It looks pretty sweet, but I know I may make nothing with it, so it is not worth discussing in this post.

braces

>SAVE
if you're making $80k and don't have a family, you should be able to save a lot of money. even if you're in a high cost of living area, live below your means, get roommates, etc. $40k net worth at your age is not good.

Does owning a home count towards your net worth? Say my house is worth 100 and I've paid down 25, does that mean my net worth is - $75k?

I literally just thought about this for the first time today.

I am not a high spender. Oddly I get offfered contracts that pay up to 120k a year every now again so Ive never worried.

I mean I could just surely work one of these contract for a year and then id have 140k right?

Somehow that never seems to happen though... : I

wtf am I doing wrong

if your house is worth more than what you owe, then its positive net worth

I'm not trying to be a sour puss but I think you should at least have one child soon. It doesn't have to be with the woman you're with now, but just make sure to have one in the next four years. That way you can pass off any memetic and genetic information you now have. Call me a slave to millions of years of human evolution but it's something that I think one should do.

I cant break up with my GF it would greatly upset her , plus I am a man, so surely if I do well I could always have a kid when I am 42 or something right?

How old is she? If she's in her 30s then you can still go for it, but remember that genetic defects such as autism increases at that decade and after because of a woman's eggs getting older.

>Anonymous (ID: phThAc+n) 01/31/17(Tue)21:32:09 No.176
Your Priorities?

Making money, Lifting/health and fucking a lot of girls.

Eventually quit doing your shitty game.
Save a fuckton, learn about investing in stocks, start lifting, dump your gf or start doing threesomes with her

And fix your goddamn teeth motherfucker, ffs.

You wrote crooked teeth but you DIDNT FIX IT.

>40k
I make twice as you and I can save 75k in one year.

Some indian guy had two kids at the age of 94. Don't listen to this roastie tier advice.

I dunno why this is on Veeky Forums. This is Business & Finance, not life advice.

Also

> good looking
> in a relationship with no prospect of having kid
> spend an hour every night working on a video game
> i cant break up with my gf that would greatly upset her

You're not good looking.

Boy we're talking about passing on not just genetic information but memetic information. The Indian's gonna die before he can fully pass on the information that he knows onto his child.

Need music for your game user?

arcturus.bandcamp.com

Plenty to choose from, shoot me an email if you dig some

Work on saving more money, and investing more than 25% of what you do have saved.

Priorities
1. 401k up to company batch
2. Roth IRA max
3. Remainder of 401k that you can afford
4. Rest of your cash besides 10k emergency fund into SP500 index fund

But user here is only 36.

It's a long process when it comes to the transmission of memetic information. It's a very important and vital part us and what makes us.

Are you retarded?