/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #81

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

2Beautiful Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Strategy Guide Content and Concert Spoilers]
pastebin.com/RiMtWAns

>[NieR:Automata Novellas] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!RIVEAawT!L96t171D_o6xseZ9OPG0CQ
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_just_finished_ending_e.3F
world.tmall.com/item/546901766851.htm?id=546901766851&ali_refid=a3_430618_1006:1123564638:N:尼尔2b:b4fe249f64393f26e1bceea0a5ec67b4&ali_trackid=1_b4fe249f64393f26e1bceea0a5ec67b4&spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.2EBa3j&sku_properties=1627207:3232483
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So one version of Emil's shop has materials right?

Trying to upgrade all weapons for ending Y, but he won't leave his little circle near the city ruins desert entrance.

What do?

Shoot him, talk to him, move away without leaving the area. After a while he will wake up and move to another area. Rinse and repeat until he sells what you need

I have a 99% complete translation for the drakengard World Inside timeline, however the translator forgot a few lines here and there. Is any translationfag willing to do them?
The dates in question are the following:
Everything else has been done already in one way or another
In case anyone wants to do it, here are the missing dates:
mega.nz/#F!RIVEAawT!L96t171D_o6xseZ9OPG0CQ
If anyone is willing to do it and wants to be credited in some form please tell me, I'm currently reformatting and spellchecking the whole thing which is going to take some time

Posting Cutest-Lewdest Canon Couple! (Anyways after ALL the side materials I cant see them doing lewd things, they are too pure)

>they are too pure
9S is a wanker

Just following some aspects of human relationships doesn't mean they will lose purity.

So we are supossed to stand here and let that little cunt deflower our precious 2B?!?

2B will kill you for calling 9S
>that little cunt

HOL UP
Shop Emil was the actual Emil all along?! fuck me

NieR: Automata, a hyperactive action game from the idiosyncratic Yoko Taro—the closest Japan has to a Tim Burton—winds the clock forward to a time when humanity has been driven from Earth by their robotic creations. We have, in Taro’s fiction, been forced to take refuge in the stars. Only robots and androids, two distinct mechanical species, walk our now overgrown cities. They exist in perpetual war.

You play as YoRHa No. 2 Model B (hereafter 2B for brevity and sanity’s sake), a combat droid deployed by the human survivors who live on a spaceship circumnavigating Earth. 2B has been built in the shape of a waifish girl with a short, blonde bob. While the overarching quest is to bring peace to Earth either by force or negotiation, in order to allow humanity to resettle, the game focuses on a single dilapidated city in order to make the job (and the development budget) manageable.

NieR: Automata features a raft of different endings, one of which is earned if you fail the game’s opening mission. Far from mere filler, these diverse endings are earned through different choices at key points, and follow unique paths and perspectives. Not until you’ve travelled every path will you gain a full understanding of how the game’s events slot together.

Her body and soul belongs to 9S since the Memory Thorn. For her any time together with him would be precious.

Do you have to survive for one hour or do you have to kill the enemies in under one hour?

Latter.

>Yoko Taro—the closest Japan has to a Tim Burton
What is this?
An excerpt from Slowtaku?
Because it sounds like a text from somebody that pretends to know Japanese media, but obviously doesn't know shit.

So she will like it...its okay, I just want the best for 2B, and I am sure 9S will be gentle

MURDER

ars technica review

>the best for 2B
it includes 9S desires too

No surprise there, I guess.

Thanks.
I'm happy with getting the Kaine outfit for my 2B.
And, as you can see, I'm only level 64, so I'm probably not going to grind my way up to actually do some damage.

The flooded city colosseum was way easier than the desert one.

>I'm happy with getting the Kaine outfit for my 2B.
btw, from what I can tell you can't put on outfits on 2B/9S unless you're playing them right?

As it meant to be.

Seriously, after halfway trough route A I couldn't even fap to her anymore because watching them go just formed this mental barrier in my mind.

I love toobie!

I'm sorry, but that's one hell of a manly face.

>no gloves

The Power of Love! Thanks Taro for giving them such a nice Ending.
>TFW pic related could be canon thanks to Yoko Taro
Do you think they will sleep like this? ;_;

The mouth gives it a way, doesn't it?

>I couldn't even fap to her anymore
watching dirty 2Booty pics is just disgusting after knowing what was really going on between 2B and 9S. This kind of feel happens really rarely these days,

Any Australians here who are planning to attend Smash in August? I'm planning to do a 2B cosplay here, finally got the costume ready. I think it would be fun to get together for a group photo.

This didn't work out the way I planned...

I for one had a hard time concentrating during the emotional scenes because I want to fuck 2B so much.

Sure. Or, he will rest his face on her lap or vice versa, while the other gently fondles his/her hair, maybe tell a story, sing a lullaby.

;_;

All these fucking feels. Damn. I just wanted to play a game with asses and a dark story.

Everything you've just said.

At least the game cured me from my many weird fetishes, and I can, once again, appreciate the simple wonder of the female form, and gave back my faith in true love.

what about A2?

>Australians

Weird question, but how's life around there and NZ? I've heard there's a demand there in IT guys, and thought it could be a good adventure.

Sorry for the sudden off topic.

>appreciate the simple wonder of the female form, and gave back my faith in true love.
that was the last thing I was expecting when buying this game.

>those hands
ouch

Aside from the dickhead politicians, which seems to be the case pretty much everywhere anyway, NZ is a nice place to live.
Pretty much every foreigner I speak to loves it here.
I have no idea bout the IT industry but the demand for truckers is so high that a lot of old truckers have had to come out of retirement.

Tits are too small for my taste and her "state" was just too dirty.

Pretty good if you don't mind the slow internet. You shouldn't have too much trouble landing a job in IT if you're in any of the major cities like Sydney or Melbourne. Big and active anime/gaming/cosplay community if you have any interest in it.

I'd imagine it being even worse after hardcore digging and attaching fist weapons into flesh

Nothing 9S, Pods and Anemone won't be able to fix, at least.
She needs to spend some time well-resting after 3 years of absolute clusterfuck of a life.

Why do whores enjoy cosplay? Why do you want degenerate Veeky Forums permavirgins to molest you? That desperate for attention?

Why wouldn't you want degenerate Veeky Forums permavirgins to molest you?

interestingly enough in the moon base novel, 10H waits for new finger parts to arrive.

Actually, access points have so many spare details that it won't be a problem anyway.

>interestingly enough in the moon base novel, 10H waits for new finger parts to arrive.
That's because shipments are scarce and mostly include components for the base itself.
2B and 9S are near the factory he can hack on a whim to produce anything he wants.

What is the correct order (if there is any) of reading short stories / novellas?

reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_just_finished_ending_e.3F

oh thank you, I don't know how I missed this

For fun? If anything, the community here seems decent, and tends to be even nicer if you meet them irl. Did the same thing a year ago with /nepgen/ and that worked out great.

Feeling and looking sexy is fun, user

>That's because shipments are scarce and mostly include components for the base itself.
Yeah, I know. Just pointed out that the situation is quite similar.

>Why do whores enjoy cosplay?
People like being admired.

I just heard that 9S doesn't wake up in ending E, is this true?

Yes.
No.

who told you that?

I'll be there m8, I'll be sure to take creepshots of your crotch, and put spiders in your panties.

That was Taro trolling, he wakes up.

>9S taking care of bedridden 2B
Doujins are literally writing themselves.

Happy endings should be illegal

What kind of pet would 9S have? I think a white cat with blue eyes and a choker like him would be neat.

>What kind of pet would 9S have?
a small stubby

Read the transcript of the 5th concert. The printed screenplays were Taro's trolling.

>What kind of pet would 9S have?

9S looks lonely on that picture, I don't like it

It's probably from route A.

where do you get the costumes?
making something as elaborate as toobies seems ridiculous

Where is the user that was going to write a fic about that ? Please deliver ;_; we love you

Who thought it was a good Idea to give you [W] when you die on top of Engles?
The rest of the level has checkpoints.

Decided to get deeper into taroverse and some pieces of writing this madman did, holy shit.

>Hm? Wait... What is this book about!?

>Could this be on the subject of geography? No... and it is not about mathematics or philosophy. Astrology, perhaps? In any case, I just read the most amazing passage on the topic of the night skies. It says, far beyond what the eye can see, there exists and enormous hole that devours any and all things around it... that it could easily swallow giant animals, boulders, mountains, this very land, and even any of the heavenly bodies above our skies!

>I, Octa, have loved many holes in my life. How could I have missed a hole as magnificent as this!? This is one hole that I simply must meet. It would be a duel of sorts--the hole that swallows all, versus my joy parts that love all holes! I shall go to the ends of the earth, even beyond the skies, if it means reaching this heavenly hole someday! And it shall be that day that I continue my training. This night, I shall give Lady Three special joy. No, I shall employ all of my techniques to give her extra joy!

>The journey of a thousand joys starts with one joy. Oh ho!

don't remember him being particularly lonely and sad in A/B.
This looks like early C to me.

I cheated and bought them off Taobao like almost every other costume I own. It's literally a fraction of the price from buying on eBay, and it's often very high quality if you're mindful of user reviews. You don't even need to know Chinese to browse it, there are excellent guides in the /cgl/ Taobao generals Lots of stuff for guys too if you want to give it a try.

Looking forward to it, really. I'll ask around more later.

Can you give me the link? I want to see what it looks like. Is it crushed velvet or high quality velvet? Might buy it if it looks nice.

Here you go.
Also, >velvet

world.tmall.com/item/546901766851.htm?id=546901766851&ali_refid=a3_430618_1006:1123564638:N:尼尔2b:b4fe249f64393f26e1bceea0a5ec67b4&ali_trackid=1_b4fe249f64393f26e1bceea0a5ec67b4&spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.2EBa3j&sku_properties=1627207:3232483

Thank you.

So I'm watching Nier and I don't understand something.

The shadows are the gestalts, right? So they're basically the soul of people that's been extracted? But were the gestalts always like that or were they different in the beginning and the shadows are like a corrupted version of the gestalts that took that form with time?
Also is that really how the shadows really are or it's only like the replicants see them? I mean, how the fuck are the shadows able to recognize each other or hold things with their hands if they all look like each other and are "incorporeal"?

Also please no Automata spoilers.

They always looked like that, remember the prologue when original Nier fights a bunch of them off.

>Also please no Automata spoilers.
>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Integrated the translation.

Thinking about it why the fuck were the gestalts even attacking Nier who was still human at that point?
What reason did they have, aren't they fighting replicants to get their bodies back?
Can they take over the body of a random human as well? Or only that of their respective replicant?

Can the shadows reproduce or ar they immortal? What about the replicants? How come Nier and Yonah replicants are still alive more than 1000 years later and Yonah is still sick?

Only in the responses to my post, genius.

Most of this is explained in the game.

Replicants aren't immortal; when a replicant dies, it is cloned by the two caretaker androids.

They had all relapsed, it wasn't until they were able to use Nier to stabilise the other gestalts that they could remain sane. I think they can only fully merge with their respective replicant, look at Kaine and Tyrann, they're still two distinct beings. Neither side is capable of reproduction, replicants get recreated from gestalt data by the observer androids when they die and Yonah's always sick because her gestalt is in stasis on the verge of relapse.

So I bought Drakengard 3 and I was looking at the DLCs and I was wonder what is NieR's sword that you get if you buy his costume? Is it the weird ass mace greatsword thing or is the beastlord?

Can I still get ending E if I play the cracked version?

No, your ass deserves concert ending where everyone dies.

It's me, and I'm writing it right now

you are the hero we deserve

Yay! Thank you ;_;

Thank you very much for the answers, anons!

Word.

Thanks for the 6O as payment, it's still one of the best pairings

Not bad at all. I've made this so I can change it without going into the settings menu. and for quickly approaching the camera and looking at 2b's ass.

No problem. 6O is a qt!

>looking at 2b's ass.
2B is not for lewding.

>2B is not for lewding.
he disagrees

He's allowed to

9S is the only one who can do lewd things to 2B.

One fine day after ending E...

Thanks thanks thanks x10000

This. Only him.

Welp, it's mother's day.

So how can 9S help 2B and A2 become mothers?