Last stands thread

Last stands thread.

There was a battle from the first Hussite war where a few hundred Hussites defeated tens of thousands of Crusaders

Brought to you by Jan Zizka.

Christ, no wonder the Brits rolled over in the war of independence.

>losing to post-Hapsburg Span

ouch

>2 captured

If you mean Vítkov, that was ~150 lightly armed soldiers and civilians vs 4 000 catholic knights.

>The Japanese had passed through Tampin and needed to cross the bridge to reach Gemas and at 16:00 on 14 January 1942, "B" Company 2/30th Battalion under Captain Desmond Duffy, initiated the ambush. As the Japanese passed through the engagement area in their hundreds—many of them on bicycles—the bridge was blown and the Australians opened fire with machine guns, rifles and grenades.

>Australians play fighting

see

Brits got rekt all over the 18th century, it's at the end of said century when Spain definitely went to shit.

>woad face paint
>huge longsword or duel wielding a sword
>Not wearing fancy colourful clothes even though he is supposed to be king
>no one is wearing helmets
>No one is seemingly wearing armour

The list goes on

wrong thread sorry guys

Anybody know of the last stand that happened in India where twenty good men fought against a shit ton of guys? I'm sorry I don't remember many details, but I've been trying to find it for almost a week now.

Battle of Saragarhi
10,000 Afghans attacked a listening post that was between two British forts in an attempt to cut off communication and isolate them, the Sikh Garrison chose to conduct a last stand rather than surrendering.

Any tips on how to make those fake battle graphs?
I want to do one myself.

What do you mean Fake?