status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

smitegame.com/adventures-faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the Syclla hate?
I hardly play her myself but I don't see her as anything great.

She does hurt a lot but she herself dies also really fast. And if you let yourself get hit by her stupidly easy to avoid ult then you deserved to get wrecked.

Should I be worried that i find the image slightly arousing

I have thousands of pages to know for my finals in two days. guess what I've been doing instead

>nuke mage with an escape
plus unless you're playing conq her one flaw meh early is nonexistent. plus decent scyllas will just wait for crowd control or use her ult. she also attracts the tryhards with no clue how to play her

No but you should contact a medical advisor if your erection lasts for longer than four hours.

She's the perfect example of Smite's terrible balancing.

She has a ward that's also an escape, a slow that's also a nuke that becomes a shred and an extra slow and a root that chunks people and eventually can root multiple people at once
Then she has her ult which not only makes her absolutely immune to CC in a game where CC is very important also increases her movespeed to escape or chase people, hits a gigantic area, is one of the strongest attacks in the game (all this on a character with a mass root and slow) but it also resets itself if she kills anyone. Which for the most part may aswell be if she hits anyone.

Everything in her kit does too many things at once and does them all too well.

Late game good early game meta. You're getting pub stomped.

And she still sucks lmao

Contrast her with Nox.

Nox requires more commitment and skill to secure her combo. Scylla just throws out her 1, and if that hits, it confirms her crush.

Nox has a dash, Scylla has a leap which is also a ward.

The ults are too different to be directly compared. Nox's is more of a fight starter; Scylla's is more of a fight ender.

In pretty much every way, Scylla is a safer Nox with more easily confirmable damage and higher carry potential.

It's okay senpai. I have a paper for a presentation which was pushed up to Wednesday.

Guess what I did yesterday.

Yah its mainly on paper she seems OP.
Ymir feels very similar in that on paper he has a too good kit with his passive basically guaranteeing good normal attack damage, being a guardian meaning high skill damage, the wall being great and the best defensive stats in the game until passives come in but in reality he's just pretty good

Nox ult is the single most boring attack in the game also. Doesn't feel like it belongs in the same kit as her other moves

You propably never hit someone with her ult at the very edge of her range and secured a kill. Its fun as hell.

No I won't contrast her with Nox, are you retarded?
They are completely different.

When is Hirez going to fix PS4 Smite?
I can enter the game and play but every other shit just loads forever, I can't even vote and couldn't for some days now.

NA relegation starting.

>first pick Cer

GG other team.

Gatekeepers had it all and screwd up witht he last two picks. Jesus Christ, I was preparded for a surrender at 10.

I have. Its boring. Jamus ult does that crap and goes through walls, way more fun. And his ult is still boring.

Well thats like your opinion man.
I like skill shots, I guess you are the typ who like tracing shots? Neith ult much?

At pro level, Cern isn't that great. Just looks at his stat for the relegation: 2 pick, 0 win.

Certainly its not Cers fault why the lost.

No. I don't like playing Hunters at all.

Nox has a really cool moveset for locking down a single enemy to eat a ton of burst then she just has a skillshot she can't use while locking people down because that's a channel. Its visually and thematically extremely boring. Its literally just a ball of vague darky darkness

>Jing wei 100% winrate

And another lose for Cernunnos, he is probably the most overrated god.

>incon leaves flashpoint
>next game flashpoint wins
>their new mid goes 3-0
>on nox

At what point does a pro player realize that, yes, they are in fact the problem?

can you at least pick a game where cernunnos is the weak link and not the squishy in solo lane

The point is not saying that Cernunnos is bad but that he doesn't win you game. He is overrated and doesn't deserve to be first pick/ban.

>>Smite Adventure
>smitegame.com/adventures-faq/
wut why is this a thing
just came back after leaving for ages because the game was kind of trash at the time (at the time Ratatosk and Susano'o were both absurdly overpowered making conquest no fun and arena was just people using Jing Wei to fly from their base to the enemies and kill the entire enemy team in the fountain) and it seems its taken some weird turns since then
hopefully the balance is better now

>Eats people
>Animal tentacles
>Flat

give me some hunters that win you the game and say what they do differently

>missing the point
Cernunnos isn't strong enough to deserve to be first pick, just look at every fucking team that picked him in the relegation lost. By picking Cernunnos first you let other god go through (Terra, Fafnir, Serqet, Susano etc...) and he isn't worth it.

>flashpoint wins again
>with a nox mid

So does Incon just outright retire from Smite at this point or what?

so why are they all running warriors instead of guardians? are guardians bad now?

>don't ban ra
>lose
gg ez

fuck just as i say that someone runs a guardian

Gimmick comps, and no they're not.

Also reminder that NA pros are fucking bad and you shouldn't base your gameplay on their shitty meta

>Ao solo
Spicy

so frenzy is an item you can pick as support if you think you're gonna lose the lane pressure early?

I think people are trying to figure out what to get now that med got fucking gutted

good i only like playing guardians

Susano is fair and balanced.

they let them have cern and susan lmao

THAT TRIPLE BOUNCE

Is SPL Gatekeeper the new name for Oxygen Supremacy?

THAT TRIPLE BOUNCE
Yes

I hope Oxygen Supremacy wins, if only so that the downfall of MLC can be complete

See Hou Yi actually win you game.

Hou Yi is to a certain extent the hunter destroyer hunter

happy mothers day taco

Not sure if you are ignoring it on purpose, but Scylla has one of the lowest base health and prot scaling among all mages, she also has the highest cooldowns, which sure, you could build her with CDR to fix this, but then you would miss on a shitload of damage.
Her MP5/HP5 also scales terribly in comparison to other mages

On paper she seems to be a broken mage, but its only when you pay attention to the finest details that realize shes fucked on the survivability department and its a one trick pony.

"Miss crush/sic'em -> back to wait 10 seconds because you are useless without them"
Also, to the guy who compared her with Nox.
Nox's 1 - 2 has a higher damage value than Scylla's 1 - 2, on top of giving you a root, silence and disarm and Nox's 1 having a largest hitbox and faster travel time, not to mention, her escape also deals a shitload of damage in both line and AoE if it hits an ally.
The only aspect where Nox is outmatched is in the ultimate and even then its only by 200magical power in a much, MUCH lower cooldown.

Oh fuck is that a well structured argument I'm seeing in /smgen/ of all places?
I'll be damned

>The only aspect where Nox is outmatched is in the ultimate and even then its only by 200magical power in a much, MUCH lower cooldown.

That's a very shallow reading of the ults though. Scylla has the potential to strike 5 times, while Nox just one big boom and you're done.

You're also leaving out the damage mitigation that Nox brings to the table, meaning it's much more effective to be used at the start of a team fight rather than just to snipe a straggler out at the end.

Yes, Hou Yi is really hard to box, especially if you go for a crit build.

>while Nox just one big boom
Nox ult also deal damage over time, (200 damage+5% of your magical power over 5 seconds), so unlike Scylla ult it isn't totally countered by aegis

>people on this thread complaint about Scylla
>when Thot exists

>Nox's 1 - 2 has a higher damage value than Scylla's 1 - 2

Because it is less easily confirmable. It needs reward to offset its greater unreliability.

>her escape also deals a shitload of damage in both line and AoE if it hits an ally.

Using your escape for burst is risky and does nothing to disprove the idea that Nox is a riskier Scylla.

>The only aspect where Nox is outmatched is in the ultimate and even then its only by 200magical power in a much, MUCH lower cooldown.

They aren't really comparable. I said as much

How is she riskier?
They have about the same range and Nox blows her out of the water in the HP/Protection department.
Nox can root an ADC and fuck him up without any risk whatsoever, because her 1 gives her a fatalis effect making difficult to hit her, and the silence shuts down ability based ADC like Ullr and Freya.

Am I missing something here?

Or are you still harping on the "ultimate resets on kill" part of Scylla's kit?
Because that's the only part of your argument that still holds water, and even then barely.

>fatalis effect

wtf are you talking about, she's not AAing while channeling her 1

Her 1 still removes movement penalty applies when using skill, probably not the best choice of words, but it was the closes thing I could thinik of.

she just move around without movement speed penalty, i.e. strafe and move backwards

that's all

List of bullshit that needs to be reworked/removed from the game.

1. Thorns
2. Sunder
3. Fatalis
4. Frostbound

Items/relics that have ZERO counterplay to them should not be in the game. You can't counter Thorns, even with 2 lifesteal items. You can't counter Sunder, especially as an assassin/mage/hunter. You can't counter Fatalis. If they don't miss a shot then you can't do anything to escape. Same goes for Frostbound. Winged Blade pops once, Sprint just removes slows and doesn't make you immune to reapplications.

Stop playing duel user, the mode will never be balanced.

>How is she riskier?
Because you commit to your 2 before confirming it with your 1 for your bread and butter burst combo. If you miss your 1, you are left with both your cooldowns blown. Scylla in contrast can hold onto her Crush if her 1 whiffs. How is this hard to understand?

And a dash is generally inferior to a jump as an escape, let alone a jump that wards the area to which you intend to jump.

>Or are you still harping on the "ultimate resets on kill" part of Scylla's kit? Because that's the only part of your argument that still holds water, and even then barely.

The ultimates have different purposes and are not really comparable.

also you know the absolute cc immunity scylla has in ult which basically means if you cant kill her and your low enough on hp/squishy you are going to die and let her as a result nuke someone else or you have to run and that can be almost as bad

Play gods with dashes. It's still not as bullshit as beads and sanc.

xd

Warriors can 1v1 any god in the game with the exception of late-game hyper carries like hunters, Kali, Mercury, etc. Thorns allows them to not only 1v1 them but make it literally impossible for the hyper carry to fight. Sunder makes a burst meta even worse. Combos can hit upwards of 1500 at like level 12 with a sunder. A Vulcan can literally meatball>backfire>turret shot and kill a squishy with Sunder. No ult required. That's absurdly retarded.

Or how about we actually balance shit and not make half the gods useless?

I am honestly in disbelief right now. I thought you fag ass niggers left for reddit and yet you are still here trying to force your lies about scylla nigger piece of shit not being the epitome of mistake forgiving instant rewarding kits. I just... I can't understand how can you lie about such obvious facts ? it's here in plain sight, every little spic kid is fully aware of it and abuses it by constantly picking her and still, here you are telling people that 60% protection shred with shard on top of a slow that hits harder than a kraken is a risky move. Hell I've been through every single aspect of what's wrong with her and repeated it a thousand time, and yet here you are again full of shit as usual trying your hardest to polarize the consensus and minimize any nerf risk. please fuck off and die already

>being this mad that even reddit wouldn't listen to your foam-at-the-mouth tard rants
Either git gud or neck yourself LATAM shitter

It's another "I'm gonna pick Fafnir and try to play as a mage but I suck big fat cock and am gonna feed my brains out" episode.

the whole basis of your argument is

>if you miss ability you have to step back and wait for them to go off cooldown

Do you stupid niggers even reread your own bullshit ? you just mention some stupid excuse that involves player's mechanics instead of what the character really does and pretend it's an inherent indicator of balance for your nigger character. Like
wow dude missing abilities puts scylla at a disadvantage ? she must be the only one ever to suffer from this, missing abilities with any other character doesn't have any consequence right ? missing abilities on any other character is not punishing but dear lord miss with scylla and the whole character is C tier.

>git gud
how to spot a meme spouting brainlet idiot

>LATAM shitter

you have more in common with your southamerican friends you shitter nigger, you share the same favorite picks

>When you go Sol Solo and your opponent is an Amaterasu who rushes Breatplate of Valor and Meditation

Yeah, forced 50 most certainly doesn't exist, amirite?

The balance to the items is missing out on other items. You wouldn't complain about fatal or frost if they were 3k gold. So just increase their price until balance. Sunder is necessary to kill some tanks. Thorns is annoying but doesn't last forever just wait it out. Sanc and beads are bullshit. Beads less so than sanc.

>being this assblasted about a shit loli god with one gimmick
wew, the autism

meditation still viable on sylv because it procs lotus crown?

Not really worth the relic slot still

Nox's issue is that she can only lock down 1 foe reliably and none of her skills can operate used alone effectively. On top of that she has to use her skill in the same order no matter what and you can cc the Nox to stop her lockdown on an ally.

Scylla has much more freedom in her kit as a god vs Nox and it's really evident and passive wise Scylla wins because the small boost Nox get in the early game is trumped by Scylla's when Scylla gets 1 fucking stack and it's permanent!

but it's a slightly worse shell that restores health and mana

>You wouldn't complain about fatal or frost if they were 3k gold.
People would still build them on gods that require them. It would just come later in the game.

>So just increase their price until balance.
Or make it so you can't permanently stick to someone without beads/movement ability by just holding left click. Maybe give it refreshing stacks that only apply to gods. You get a maximum of 5 charges that recharge over x seconds. Once those charges run out, you no longer get to hold left click and stick to someone forever.

>Sunder is necessary to kill some tanks.
So make it a protection shred. Don't make it a flat 15-25% damage taken increase that's easily landed. You can get blown up by just one person hitting you on a squishy, let alone multiple people targeting you.

>Thorns is annoying but doesn't last forever just wait it out
Upgraded Thorns last 8 seconds. You either die in those 8 seconds or you escape. You don't "wait it out". Don't get me wrong. There needs to be a counter to in-hand damage. But Thorns is too much. They should rework Nemean to be the in-hand counter and makes Thorns reflect less overall damage.

>Sanc and beads are bullshit. Beads less so than sanc.
There's too much burst/CC in Smite to have them any weaker. This isn't a problem with the relics. It's a problem with the games design. Being able to land a max tide Kraken does 3/4s a mages health. Without beads/aegis, it'd be a matter of who landed their abilities/CC first.

>it's another "user loses 6 ranked games in a row" episode
And now it's 2 am and I have to get up in 4 hours.
I can't do it anymore bros

Oh of course not user, everything that happens in the game is obviously your fault in some way shape or fashion

>People that build fatalis on sol or pos
stop it

>Or make it so you can't permanently stick to someone without beads/movement ability by just holding left click. Maybe give it refreshing stacks that only apply to gods. You get a maximum of 5 charges that recharge over x seconds. Once those charges run out, you no longer get to hold left click and stick to someone forever.

Or maybe play a good with a good get off me/method of dissuading pursuit. Better yet get Winged Wand because that item actually has a great passive and stat coverage for FBH. Midgardian mail is a similar option for fatalis

I fucking hate Smite at this point.
>qualified with 8 wins and 2 losses
>wins were easy
>2 loses I got were because of DC and dude decided to troll with Anubis jungle.
>placed in Gold 3
>played 5 games after placement
>my team got demolished in each game
>won only 1 out of 5 because enemy had DC
Why is it like that? Those 4 loses mentally outweigh wins I had during qualifiers. And same happened during first split but at least then I was placed in Diamond.
Also after I qualified I was first pick in all 5 games but when I was qualifying I wasn't.
If this is forced 50/50 in work I don't understand why would they put me in easy games during qualifiers.

>no u
But for real why tho

It's fun to go fast but you're not fulfilling your role by picking that over pure damage

Placement was bugged, you didn't deserve diamond. Stop pretending you did.

I was in diamond season 2 and 3. Also where do I say that I deserve to be on Diamond? All I said is that because I was in Diamond last split it was easier to put up with loses

retard can't deal with scylla like holy shit just move out of the way nigga lol

?

No

kawaii

Take a break for a few days bro, everyone has rough streaks.

>bob ross is on smite twitch
>click on it
>bob just finished painting
>chat is full of people typing gg wp and gg ez

every poster above me wants to fuck jing wei

I wish I could deny this.

>you will never be a teenage girl and wear skump clothing, forcing yourself on older men then making them go to jail

Eh, she could stand to fill out her figure a bit more, but sure, I'd fuck 'er.