Why do so many lower class / white trash people like cars?

Why do so many lower class / white trash people like cars?

I don't get the connection.

they drive them to work

>This
Get out nigger

Kek wtf.

it's something attainable that offers relative freedom of movement with little cost. It is the American dream, that by it's nature appeals to the poor striving to move up in the world and shake the shackles of poverty. Rock Flag and Eagle.

Guess it's cause they have money...something a bus rider like you wouldn't really understand...

god damn bro i feel freer after looking at that pic and reading that post
U S A
U S A
U S A
U S A

Cars are one of the easiest ways to move up in class as perceived by others. You can't change your education, skin color, heritage as quickly as you can a car.

This doesn't even make sense as a lot of white trash don't work.

Niggers have the lowest unemployment of all races.

You are simply stating a myth.

Why do so many beta numale normie cucks think liking cars makes you lower class / white trash?

Because the inability to understand basic mechanics makes them feel inferior, where as jimbob with a middle school education can strip down a SBC and rebuild it and make it run.

Based on the colorful language you're using you sound extremely butthurt.

Sad! You probably voted for Hilary you stupid libtard

You just shat on sanders when he said white people don't know what its like to be poor. Because of your horrid candidates Trump will get 8 years.

sour grapes

fpbp

Poor minorities like cars a lot too. A cheap hotrod is a very affordable toy, it requires no special equipment to drive or transport, nor any special place to use it. Just the open road. Pic unrelated.

can we ban all white people on this board? they destroy every thread with their racist shit.

thanks in advance mods

That's racist

Fuck off white sympathizer fucking playing your god damn honky games

it isn't tho

what is a white person though?
sounds pretty racist if you ask me.

>responding to alphonse.......

Don't respond to alphonse. How the fuck do you shits still not get it?

anyone who is white. you can spot snow chimps easily. They're ugly and pale