hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dead game

Last thread only lasted for 34 hours.

>Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
It's kinda our of date i guess

>The state of EU hearthstone

SECRET AGENT

I really enjoy every game being over by turn 6. Blizzard did a great job. 10/10

This game is shit.

>tfw you draw nuts but you still lose to highly unfavorable matchup
life just isn't fair

>>>>>>Arena

how'd I do?

Mage is to Hearthstone as blue is to MTG - always favored.

not bad at all

Priest is to Hearthstone as blue is to MTG - always cancer

>rank 10 last season so not too baddie
>quit before new evolution dino shit comes out
>pick it back up yesterday
>casual game with dragon deck, seems solid i guess
>get destroyed 3 times in casual

g-guess im done boys

This weeks Tavern Brawl has been a pretty good way to rank up all my classes for my f2p account.

About time Lightforge updated their arena tier list. This is laughably wrong.
Mage >>> Rogue = Paladin > everything else

That's pretty good for a first try, user. I would have taken a few more early drops, but you did pretty good

PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE LIGHT

>This weeks Tavern Brawl has been a pretty good way to rank up all my classes
how the fuck do you rank up warrior or druid in this shit? Warlock is trash too in the brawl

Warrior and druid aren't playable in this weeks brawl but I managed to get warlock to rank 10 and unlock all the basic cards. wasnt very fun though. The best one is by far hunter.

you'll never get golden portraits like that user

>when stonehill gives you two tirions

3 total tirions and depending on getaway/redemption combo infinite tirons. If you have a nzoth unnnf

Nah dude, Hunter is EASILY on the same level as Paladin overall. There's a lot of highrolling involved with Uther, bit when you do you're gonna steamroll

MOVE ASIDE

>versus... Jaina!
>versus... Valeera!
>versus... Jaina!
>versus... Uther!
>versus... Jaina!
>versus... Maiev!
>versus... Jaina!

I was liking this meta but not really anymore tbqh

Negativity bias

BEETLEBERRIES, MY FAVOOOURITE

>Thought I was facing Elemental Shaman
>Was actually Aggro Shaman
>Was actually actually Jade Elemental Aggro Shaman who I managed to beat out by the skin of my teeth
What the fuck was that garbage.

why Rogue and Paladin are the only classes that get to make decks with all class legendaries and still be good?

>Miracle Rogue can run Van Cleef, Xaril, Shaku and Sherazim
>Control Paladin can run Tirion, Lightlord, Burnbristle and Tarim

tfw getting to play Ysera against a priest

I sometimes put that card in my deck just because I like hearing it desu, it and OP have top tier sfx/flavortext

normiesOUT

Token Aggro Shaman is the best SMOrcl deck on ladder, user- elemental lists are also getting more aggressive and adding things like Hammer of Twilight because they already have shittons of taunt, heal, and boardclear.

wallet warrior can play all of his legos, elemental shaman too
they're just not popular decks

midrange pally has pretty much the same legendary list.

>stuck at rank 15
>with midrange hunter
Your deck isn't the reason why you are stuck at rank 15.

I want to hate that card but it keeps pulling a legendary that saves my ass

post deck then

>not playing Solia N'Zoth Mage

lmao

What the fuck is Hearthpwn? Almost all the decks posted for classes are the same exact deck listed by 50 different people with either one card changed or just copied 100% from a streamer but renamed to ''my deck'. Some of these titles are like [LEGEND] or [80% WIN RATE] and then you see they either won like 4-0 or played it three times at Legend rank. Oh and even a few with VERY HIGH WIN RATE and at the very bottom is a screenshot of their game tracking program and its fucking Rank 17 or some shit. This is clickbait city.

Also fuck the "meta report" guys because it seems like whenever they post their weekly thing, whatever is at the top of the graph means the ladder will be 90% of that deck until their next update. I'm so fucking tired of Jaina and Medivh. I've been playing against nothing but 100% Tier 1 netdecks from RANK TWENTY to 10. Even in Casual. It's like nobody plays fun shit or different/weird shit anymore unless it's [[STREAMERS LEGEND TOURNAMENT DECK]] reeeee

deckbuilding in this game is so limited that there really isnt much room for "fun"

hearthpwn is pretty useless yes

>gunther mage
>gunther priest
who/what is gunther

eu top legend player

*Plays Mind Control*

whats gunther priest?

i think it's the one with mediev and lyra

For those anons who crafted Elise, did you regret it? I've been thinking of crafting her but I'm not sure if she'll function well in this meta.

>Warrior can play all of his legos
Hobart is pure garbage.
If we're counting Wild too, Iron Juggernaut and Varian are mediocre at best. Iron Juggernaut plus Brann is a fun as fuck combo tho.

got it from a pack :^)
its good if you like playing priest/slow decks

She appears and will continue to appear in greedy lists.

The problem with greedy lists is they are completely fucked by jade druid and, to a lesser extent, taunt warrior.

I don't regret crafting the card, it just sucks when you queue into jade druid.

that deck looks fun but im holding off on crafting elise. I may cave eventually.

Not sure how you did it, i'm sitting on 15th rank with my midrange hunter, fuckin crabs eating my pirates every game

that arguements p weak honestly theres like a 25% chance you queue into an unwinnable matchup on ladder now anyways

Crafted it for mage, then it appeared to be useless and nobody now usiong it in this deck. So i feel as i wasted 1600 dust for nothing, still believe that decks with her will be playable next exp

What midrange hunter lists runs pirates? Do you have any replays of your games?

Cheers, I'll think about it for a little more then. Really regretting crafting the hunter quest and Zavas now.

She'll be in every control deck for the next 2 years if that helps. Similar to Shadow Visions/Glyph. They're core in their own decks.

when to start saving up for the next expansion?

in 1 or 2 packs i will be just past my legendary and epic timers and i've opened over 120 ungoro packs

just wondering if i go for another "round" or if i stop after the next epic

Zavas is pretty good i think, it's just warlock not a class this exp, i think it will be good next exp.
Why the heck you even decided to craft hunter quest, lol

You should have started by now really.

Who /mage/ here?

Because a 5 mana 8/8 with infinite 3/2s is OP :^)
Crafted Huhuran on day 1 of the previous expac too. Fuck.

Typical 0-0 mage games

>tfw my avg win rate with mage is 8 games
>Win rate overall is 6.1

>Old Elise
>New Elise
>Malchezzar

Put them all in one deck

Hunter with quest for a 55+ card deck

it depends if you have everything you want or not
im still missing fucking stonehills and golakkas and i must have opened at least like 60-80 packs

if you got all the playable cards and you dont need to open packs to enjoy this game then start saving

New Elise would get replaced when you play Golden Monkey, making the pack lost forever

got the epic in the first pack so i'll be 300 gold into saving with about 10 epics max to craft, ofc missing some legendaries but overall satisfied and from the epics i don't even need all of those right now so seems about alright 5 legendaries, 1 golden and a dupe i just dusted

give or take yeah, doesn't feel rewarding to open more and i'm sitting on 18000 dust

ok seems like this is just a great moment for me, i felt it too. all the timers are used and wanna start stacking up to have a good round again for the next one

There's too much card generation in this game

This is fucking bullshit

I don't care if it's digital

My opponent wasted 8 cards and I killed them all, he shouldn't be able to draw one fucking jewish goblin and suddenly have 7 cards in hand

I GET THE BEST DEALS, ANYWHERE

My friend says I should start saving for the new expac which will be at the end of June but I've only done kara and 1 arena so I don't have much cards to play with. What should I do?

>Not even getting the quote right

>end of june

You fucking wish, it will be August

just buy packs until they announce the next expansion then you can save up a few thousand for it

I've only been playing since January, but I found it useful to just spend gold on classic packs as I got it rather than saving up. To me, it felt more fun to consistently get new cards and seemed like an investment that let me build better decks and earn more gold.

Balanced.

After playing for a while, do you ever start to view social interactions in terms of Hearthstone mechanics? Asking for a friend

No

>Silence priest
>draw perfectly
>get a turn 4 20/20-24/24

What a stupid deck

Turn that dial up user

Yeah, I know, right. The game has to reward me in some way to keep me be motivated to play it. So I guess I'll buy some packs or do arenas.

what a nice birb

Guess i'm done for this month. I should probably try for legend at least once in my life, but fuck me the grind is going to consume my soul. Fucking give me winstreaks RREEEEEEEEEEE

>Got the banana brawl 15 times in a row already
I just want to win once to get the fucking pack holy shit I am about to uninstall this game

play a different class retard

>Silence priest
>Don't draw perfectly
>Drag the game as long as possible and end up losing because you are missing 2 or 4 damage.
The deck IS GOOD, but sometimes it just doesn't work. I used it to from rank 11 to rank 6, but it just stopped working after that..

>he doesn't know

DEATH TO ALL QUESTFAGS

I will make my golden Ultrasaur work somehow. Menagerie Warden with Un'goro fatties (2x Anaconda, Devilsaur etc) is my current project. I get that everyone wants to win but it seems like outside of the rank floors it's just turbo netdecks everywhere - and not even the "Tier 2/3" decks than can still win pretty okay. Even Casual is just mostly Pirate Warriors and Wild seems to be mostly pirate/murlocs/tokens aggro.

every day until you like it

I like it

i fully understand what youre getting at but the fact all these cards cost a shit ton of dust doesnt help either

like you dont get gold for just logging in or losing so people will go for whatever wins

Battlecry: Make any conversation you enter awkward for others,
Deathrattle: restore it to a comfortable state, with a comment such, "glad user has gone"

CCG = Card Collector's Game?
No. Credit Card Game.

How would Hearthstone play if you could fully determine the order in which your cards were drawn? Would control decks rule with more space for high-value cards, or would aggro overrun everything with perfect openings?

alright, now I like it

Combo and decks running silence only.

If I was following some workout chart for every time I lost a game I probably could have been a body builder by now.

Druid ramp shit

What if you could adjust this order during a match?