tfw will never be able to afford my dream car

> tfw will never be able to afford my dream car

why live?

>he will never be able to afford a shitty, cheap, honda

>i will never be able to afford a fwd shitbox

Wow dude, thats pretty pathetic.

>over 40k for an integra made with a fancier die press and shipped with a b18.

Honda fans growing up was the worst thing to happen to Honda.

*b18c

In the unlikely chance that this isn't bait, why would you even start this thread? You'll just get shit on by retards such as 17676634 and 17676637 because people come to Veeky Forums to shit on other people anonymously.

You can get a decent ITR for less than $15k, also less than $10k, the only ones that are insanely priced are the super low miles ones. If you have decent credit you can also get a low interest rate loan on basically anything, including old cars.

get a white integra, h22 from a brelude and the JDM front end, done deal

you get one life.

you spend that one life, that entire life

get your dream car

isn't an RSX Type S better in every way?

He can't afford a car that you can find for less than 10k now. Of course he's going to be shit on.

you can but it will be riced to shit I want a mint low mileage one they are impossible to find and like 30k

No.

>Dream car
>Honda
Consider suicide

You can unrice a car. Its possible as they still make parts for the thing.

Do you not realize just how fucking cheap Integras are to maintain? The engines are rock solid if you keep up with the timing belt and oil changes, and almost everything else is shared with every Civic made from 1990 to 2000 so is dirt cheap.

I was wrong about the $10k but not the $15k. There are two on Autotrader right now for $14k, both are barely modded, one has a JDM front and the other USDM. Both would look mint after detailing.

>Consider suicide
No thanks m8 I'm good.

Yuropoor here. Still unsure wether to wait and buy new musti or go for the older (current) one

You have no idea how much I want to fuck Aikawa

Should I get a type R wing?

I was thinking so. Thinking of a vinyl wrap to indigo too

>i will never be able to afford a 20 year old honda