Tfw you make a mistake once on the road and you get honked at hard and the car that honked you starts yelling at you...

>tfw you make a mistake once on the road and you get honked at hard and the car that honked you starts yelling at you and drives erratically to get in front of you.

feels bad man.

Also the mistake was that there was a very large gap to change lanes.

I have my indicator on for a few seconds to let person know I'm changing lanes.

do my head check and start going but the person behind instead of maintaining their speed or leaving the gap to give way decides to speed up and close the gap just as I am making my lane change.

like wtf. I always let people through when I see they are indicating

why doesn't anyone do the same for me.

I'm guessing I'm sticking to quick lane changes where I basically don't indicate until I I'm in the motion of changing lanes. since no one seems to like to give way anyways or just close the gap when they see you want to get in their lane.

Have some balls, honk bag, drive erratically to get infront of him.

In nature, males are only allowed to be as violent and erratic as other males will allow them to. Meaning, if you smack that bitch, he'll calm down. Every asshole you've met, needs a good smack.

If people cut me off or do something retarded sometimes I get right behind them and lay on the horn for literally 2-3 minutes, like right behind them on the horn, not releasing it, for minutes.

You sound mentally ill, explains the tripfag.

Do this to me and you meet my passenger, Saiga12.

sure thing bucko, don't you have some animes with 7 year olds to jack off to?

>animes with 7 year olds to jack off to?

I seriously hope that's not a projection of yours.

And you meet Mr Glock

>I will literally murder someone because they blew their horn at me

>driving normally
>suddenly hambeast behind me starts honking
>I can see her gesturing with her sausage fingers up in the air and then going back to grip the steering wheel tightly
>I start to drive slower

D E V I L I S H

>implying I'm a weaboo
Lol, I take so much joy in ripped weaboos apart, I literally live to make weaboo lives miserable.

ripping*
Also this

I am not a weaboo, but you certainly have made my earlier point. You are mentally ill.

y-you're mentally ill!
What's your PHD in, flipping chicken fries around?

Come to Texas furfag. Pull that bullshit and watch your shit get slapped.

I'll take things that never happened for 500

Sounds like you indicated when there was no gap and just started coming over. No matter how long you have your indicator on, other motorists shouldn't have to let you in. Find a way across that doesn't impact anyone else

No, it's in behavioral analysis. By analyzing your posts and images posted, I have reached the conclusion you are a low self esteem furry, impulsive and attention seeker.

I fear you might be a zoophiliac too.

Texas was almost a blue state last election, it was solid blue for a looooong time, maybe next election it'll finally flip.

>Liberal

HAHAHAHA 8 MORE YEARS, YOU lil' manlet!.

You dont need a PHD to know that furfaggots are mentally ill

Damn I think the fryer grease clogged your brain up, you realize a GED doesn't make you a psychologist right?
Keep the chicken fries flowing, I'm enjoying it.

The only time I can respect this spergy spic.

?
I voted trump, I just wanna see your state suffer desu
Texas is a shitty purgatory with nothing interesting to do but get drunk

stay btfo

>Texas is a shitty purgatory with nothing interesting to do but get drunk

Every state in the US is that way for nihilistic fucks with no goals in life, who like blaming others for their failures.

>DUDE when someone does something dumb on the road I honk at them and tailgate them LMAO
>>says the dogfucker who almost drove off a cliff after spinning out

Sperg more

Stay BTFO eurocuck

>nihilistic fucks with no goals in life, who like blaming others for their failures.
How can you even project this hard and not realize it's happening?
Truly amazing.

Another satisfied customer, keep the posts coming.

>How can you even project this hard and not realize it's happening?
>Truly amazing.

By your metric, you are a pedophile who jacks off with 7 year olds while watching anime.

@17677940
>didnt even get a (You) from me
>>t-tee hee keep the posts cumming
Why are you so effete? You must be an accidental child of a single mother

Your mum also knows how to satisfy a customer, furfaggot

Kek btfo

>Stay BTFO eurocuck

Hard to btfo the people who's ancestry is in your blood due to a massive butt-raping of American natives. You wouldn't even exist, if it was for us.

Excpt Im not mestizo??? Imalready posted my forearm

Enjoy not being able to swap an engine, cuck!

And now those same people are btfoing the 43% white States of Weimerica

Mexicans can't even run a stable country, why would anyone want them in the US? It's like Muslims from war-torn countries wanting to become European, yet they bring their fucked up culture and customs which caused them to have a shitty country in the first place.

You said your grandparents were from Spain, so yes. You are mestizo.

>By your metric, you are a pedophile who jacks off with 7 year olds while watching anime.
But I'm not, because I'm not projecting.
However you are, lmfao

>tfw you think someone almost killed you and you don't wanna drive next to them anymore

>No, u

This is my last reply to you.

If all of my grandparents are from spain, that means my parents are not mestizo an you inbreed autist

Holy fuck, are you retarded???

>This is my last reply to you.
I'm sure it is

You never said all, your mom is a spic and you know it.

How have you niggers not filtered these shitlords yet? Fuck is wrong with your brain?

Yes I did, check the other thread you autist

Stay BTFO and sperg more

How can you filter tripfags?

you fucking summerfag

This post reeks of truth

Lurk more

Triggered mexican from texas spotted

Just learned how to do it. No more tripfags in this board, holy shit this is great.

>I love reading broken conversations and missing out on 33% of all posts!
>this is so much better!

he agreed with the post you nigger

Sounds like driving in France/Belgium.
Did experience the same in the Netherlands though.
I've learned to merge before having to slow down to the speed of the car before me. Learn this.
Also; remember that as long as the other hits you from the rear you probably have right of way. He'll hate you for it but you can often just move over quick enough so that the other guy can only brake or hit you when you are fully in the left lane.
Trucks will definitely just move over as soon as the place they 'claimed' with their blinker is free. Wether someone moved in on it or not.
But remember that it's just a place in the endless line of cars. 99% of the time totally not worth it. And if you're, like me, in a small old shitbox, a crash at speed is quite dangerous. I'd avoid it.

>oh no! less people will watch me jump up and down flinging shit!

>And the Tripfags trembled in fear, at the thought of a future were no one would notice their existence, and their only place of refuge, was just another empty room, a reflection of their solitude.

He agreed with the post that was in response to my post

>one user filters trips
>IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD
Fucking lmao

"I HAVE A NAME, GIVE MY POSTS ATTENTION"

go feed your ego somewhere else you autistic fuckhead

Well look at that, it seems to have worked eh?