/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=V1YRu2pqK3g
youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjp2Y3fULk&list=PL2lEMhX9H6tkKH24e2eSqt6QBkq-Jfru9
youtube.com/watch?v=cScVoZWVDLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4BI1dT1F3qY
youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INCOMING

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o
PinkSorc imgur.com/a/ZPPwD

Striker when?

WHY CANT I MAKE FEMALE WARRIOR

PRE ORDER CANCELLED

FUCK YOU NIGGER DESERT

And here it is, the classic example of why I stopped bothering with asking questions and taking suggestions for anything in this /terag/-lite of a gen.

>want to do hunting
>"don't do it user, there's no point to it and you won't make profits"
>the BiS sailboat parts requires you to hunt for materials
>"bitch nigga just buy the npc vendor parts instead of whining"

I'm done, I'll just act retarded like the rest of the anons and talk about striker's gameplay and asking every avatarfag that post if they erp instead.

Sure you can, it's called valkyrie.

do YOU erp?

I don't understand why you'd want to waste time doing sub-par shit. Do you derive some sort of sick pleasure from wasting time and gaining nothing from it?

Not them, but, that's called PLAYING the game. If they want to craft the blue part, who are you to say they are wasting their time? How that would be a waste of time, if they are working towards a goal? What would you suggest instead, to make the money needed to buy the blue gear?

What questions do you have? ill try to help. If you want to do hunting id say do it im working my way on doing it as well.

If you're not getting dicked by Daum with enhancing your gear or chasing after arbitrary enhancements, or dressing up your glossy, oversexualized abomination and parading it about the general, you're not playing Black Desert Online. Sorry!

why is she angry?

Just make the money doing other more efficient shit and buy it.
What're you so upset for? Doing things the inefficient way is fun? Why? What makes doing something inefficiently more fun than doing it efficiently?

Sadly I make that face while attacking and I hate it.

You want an answer and or suggestion. Stop being retarded and just get the green piece it's not worth it going for the blue part. B-b-but I want the best part then just hunting you faggot.

Link is taking too long.

>sub-par shit

Yeah, PvE is pretty fucking shit, spending hours on end just to get a single level past 56.

>and buy it

Good luck placing a preorder and quitting the game long before someone bothers to list one. You'd probably would same the same thing about +4/5 life skill gear as well.

It's not worth it to grind your ass off past 56 or enhance your gear when it's cheaper to buy it, but players im game and some minmaxing autists here still do it.

>Doing things the inefficient way is fun?
The point is, not everyone finds your way fun. Some people want to dabble in the less efficient ways working towards the same goal, because they enjoy them, not because they are less efficient in terms of time spent. How is this a hard concept? Not everyone plays like an autistic powergamer. Some people just want to enjoy the journey to a destination.

>this vibe
why arent you avatarfagging, emerald?

This is the second time you have labeled me that. Really bad post my guy.

I hate that I laughed. I guess I'll drop the mayyd look.

most people find the journey taken to obtain something to be more rewarding than what you get in the end

guys i need life advice

I can become a fulltime NEET and play BDO all day, dedicating my life to vidya

or

I can suck it up and finish my project due for next week and graduate as an engineer

what do?

You fucking graduate fuckboy

while autoprocessing so you come back to billions

Why not both? I have 2 bachelors, an MA, and I'm still an unemployeed NEET who plays BDO all day.

what engi stream are you user?

I am genuinely baffled by how fucking stupid you are. People go past 56 because they unlock more skills and people enhance their gear because it can be cheaper. But i'll let you in on a secret to get some of the blue pieces you have to hunt magoria sea monsters so good luck.

BDO and procrastinate until the night its due. Should be easy to pull off, especially if you're a STEMfag.

Business, Process and Innovations, it sounds retarded, but is essentially just software programming, with marketing/economy etc, then some creative innovation hipster stuff tied in.

Being unemployed is gonna be fun....

can't procrastinate, needs 110 page report

>going past 56 for more skills

Yeah, and clear your rotations for the billionth time 3 seconds faster because PvE is a farming simulator. Or do you prefer PvP where it's a dick waving contest between the same 3-4 classes?

>gear might be cheaper to enhance

Yet you all rely on a flawed system of enhancement that requires you to purposely fail and suicide your alts a bunch of times for another AP tick upwards.

>you have to hunt sea monsters in magoria to gather the mats

Why thank you for actually giving an actually worthwhile answer, it's a shame that I just googled my solutions hours before.

confirmed nigger dick fetishist

MSci in Environmental Science/Geology and MSci in Biochemistry reporting in! :nerd:

>inner circle
Lad the Inner Cucks are not who you think they are

>I have autism
No wonder you want the BiS sailboat pieces and good thing you can use google, I hope you keep using it instead of asking stupid fucking questions.

I graduated with an Electrical Engineering degree, and now I work at a Chevron plant nearby.

I haven't been to work in over a month. They have some telephone meetings where everyone gets called over some skype-like program, so I just mute myself and listen to it. Then at the end they ask for my opinion and I say random bullshit for a few minutes and pretend I was listening and wasn't ERPing with some cutie in BDO.

I get paid like 60k a year. It's a pretty sweet job.

crocuta hasn't erp'd with bbcs before

I wish i was old enough to be taken seriously, nobody is gonna take me serious when i graduate, so will likely be unemployed unless i get lucky.

Good afternoon /bdog/

It's not too difficult user.
Just grab like 4 muskets and a butcher knife, then join the boss notification discord server for your region. There will be a hunting channel where groups are organized, so just whisper whoever's setting it up and be where they tell you to be.
The money is pretty decent considering you just hold M1 and swim back to the boat when you get tipped over, while watching a movie or something.

Most people who spend any significant amount of time in RP/Channel chat have brain problems, nothing you read there should be too surprising.

Also fix your font..

Use your BDO skills to give succ to your job interviewers

I'm only 25. They just ask me if something will work, and I say yeah sure whatever, and then they do it. If it works, great, if it doesn't, I just say I fucked up. I actually have to work if they do big projects though.

Did that NA guy ever make his guild?

I'll enjoy it as much as you enjoy grinding like if it was your second job and fail to enhance your gear for a measly AP increase.

Make sure to act salty about karmabombers fucking up your rotations so I have something else to laugh in thread about too.

Do I have to party for these? I don't want to bring people down with my shittiness.

is that the new emerald eyes?

You can solo it.

What is that, I'm literally a week in?

Does underwear remove the clothes underneath your costume? Because this is getting annoying.

KEK

I'm not sure what you mean exactly but some clothes remove underwear or your character model partially under them

The little talismen that are on Sorcerer's default clothes. Or just the brown things sticking out.

What is there to do with friends in this game?

some dungeon dwelling sadist with a charr as bland and default as yours

ERP

Grind mobs for individual gain :3
Watch movies together :3
Node wars :3
ERP :3

good morning bdog, what's your BDO plans for today?

buy more costumes cunt

AFK fishing and finals studying

>morning
I thought you were EU?

Hunt, fish, sail, grind, pvp or just chat and embrace the comfy world of BDO, together

I drop my (You's) alot

Node wars
PVP
dick around if you're still new to the world
Hunting
Apparently there's going to be a sort of tower defense mode coming up

Like pretty much all mmos, this game doesn't really have much worth to socialize with your friends over. I miss Mabinogi regardless if everything else about it was shitty.

i will when they add more user

good luck on your finals!

i am

I kind of hope he does make it. But no updates that I recall.

When you do skill addons, it says its for Rank 1 but does it apply to higher levels as well?

I'd like to get closer to 58 today
I'm at 50%

Not yet due to being busy but I think I'm going to go with 'FourLeaf'

>you will never join carrot-chan's guild

Why live?

You're always welcome to come and visit as our NA friends do for EU.

>mfw this thing is higher level than me through sheer force of autism

Wish me luck

youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4

>thing
its name is cuet

>thing
Don't insult the goddess

nice, working on getting to 59 myself, sitting at 33% atm

Have some more OSTs
youtube.com/watch?v=V1YRu2pqK3g
youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjp2Y3fULk&list=PL2lEMhX9H6tkKH24e2eSqt6QBkq-Jfru9

>Having shit taste
Alright user. Who's in your top 5 cutest toons list for those that post here?

>toons
Really?

A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME

youtube.com/watch?v=cScVoZWVDLQ

>avoiding the question

I think Trash and Kusoge were better.

I'm sick of that negativity. FourLeaf is unoriginal as well but that's even worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=4BI1dT1F3qY

Oh god, can we please form a party of four and go hunt down that beast 'Thick'?

Dont know if you like pirate metal but thats what I listen to when I explore.
youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0

What is the easiest way to level processing?

She certainly doesn't look human, I'll give you that. Could be goddess in some universe, some IPs manage to make elves look gross as well.

Mass produce Flax/Wool, heat/grind it into Fabric. Fastest way.

Thread is 500XP, Fabric is 1000XP, before modifiers like sute tea and other bonuses. That's like 120XP per Flax/Wool.

I thiink heating flax or ore?

>I've never seen a pale girl
How could someone be so blind to such beauty? The skin tone is cute and combos well with her eye color.

And those lips? Pure succ material. The dead inside look she presents a girl that doesn't know what emotions are meaning we must teach her. You sir are a blind pleb if you cannot acknowledge the beauty of Deadpan-Chan.

I made a typo and forgot some commas but hey.

THEY SINK MY BOAT

WHY

I WAS SO CLOSE

valor strong

'Gaems VS Valor when?

Morning Sharky-Kun!

FUCK VALOR

>switches to a dead server
lel

val6

>group of erping paraplegics vs 1 good pvper
dunno why you are inciting shit dude