Toyota and Honda have their own generals, why doesn't Nissan?

Toyota and Honda have their own generals, why doesn't Nissan?

Other urls found in this thread:

jdm-expo.com/36-import-jdm-cars-to-usa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Toyota and Honda owners are the most autistic

Because it would be shit posted to death, also no one but aus fags own a Nissan worth a shit.

>there are no European/Japanese posters on this board

I meant in the same way probably no one here owns a new gtr, they cost to much money for people in Europe or Japan to own.
What I'm trying to say is the board is full of poor fags and the ones who aren't poor don't own nissan

Primarily by the GT-R vs Corvette '''audience'''. Also I read someone asking the same question and they really don't want truckfags (read: Titan drivers/owners) there.

because the only new Nissan worth anything is the fucking GT-R

because the thread would break down at 120 replies

Cause Burgerland can't get legit S15's / R34.
370z is nice, but why bother when you can get a cheaper 350z.

>implying the yuro posters add anything but shitposting

fpbp

370z is old, pigfat and doesn't even have a good interior

The owners all got shot by the police for din doing nuffin.

This is why Americans shouldn't be allowed on this board.

You guys have too many issues already.

The only traffic Honda and yota generals get is from poorfag weebs with econoboxes, Nissan sucks at econoboxes so you'd get no posts.
-t. Toyota econobox owner

as if the 350 isn't

desu I want a Hyundai/Kia General.

if you make it, they will come.

idk but we need one so i can shitpost my R32 GTR once i get it.

Is it being shipped to you user, or are you saving up for one?

its on a slow ass boat from japan right now. should be getting into the states the end of the month.

It takes a special kind of autism to create/post in a general and Nissan owners tend to not be autismos.

Let's get a Skyline general so we can all shitpost our Godzillas and shitboxes.

Infiniti posters can join in too, I guess.

Very nice, user. Have any pics?

How much did you pay? How long have you been saving for it and what do you do for a living?

yeah i have pictures of just about every inch of the car. this is my favorite tho. those N1 headlights tho.

$26K. it's pretty clean, only 44 thousand miles verified through its shaken/auction paperwork. relatively stock, has an exhaust, intake, boost controller, turbo timer, a sick ass recaro lemans confetti seat, and what looks to be a nardi steering wheel. Ive been saving up a little more than a year now. i'm a controls engineer. Ironically, i will be going to japan next week for two weeks to commission a project ive been working on since november.

ass shot

Cockpit shot. Has a dashbubble, but def not the worst ive seen.

Oooo i remember looking at that one, good steal user!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█──▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀█───█▀▀▀▀▀
█──█────▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█──────█───█─────
█──█─────▀▀█───█──────█───█─────
█──█───────█───█──────█───█─────
█──▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀───█──────█───█─────
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█──────█▄▄▄█─────
────────────────────────────────
█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███──
█▓████████████████████████▓▓▓█──
█▓██████████████████████████▓█──
█▓▓▓█████────────────▀▀█████▓█──
▀▀█▓█████────────────▄▄█████▓█──
──█▓███████████████████████▓▓█──
──█▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██──
──█▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓█▀▀───
─▄█▓█████▓▓██████▓▓██████▓▓█▄▄▄▄
▄█▓▓█████▓▓█▄───▀█▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓█
█▓█████████▓█─────▀█▓▓████████▓█
█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██──────▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

Scumbag general? Scumbag general

God damn, that is a VERY clean interior.

>No Americans on an American board

>American board

Reminder that this is a Japanese website.

There used to be a Datsun general but it died out I guess.

Engine bay shot. Not too keen about all the red wires coming off the battery positive.

no one here can afford to buy or maintain the cool nissan cars. hondas and toyotas are more accessible i guess

>Honda and Toyota made affordable sports cars for the American market
>Nissan kept all the good cars for Japan

Honda and Toyota don't deserve to be considered JDM, Nissan is the only true superior Nippon brand.

and i love them and hate them for it

i already know my gtr is going to drain me financially and emotionally

Because you can't get the cool Nissans in Burgerland

fucking hell that is one ugly car

This shit is getting way out of hand

Yes you can.

As long as they're 25 years old or older.

jdm-expo.com/36-import-jdm-cars-to-usa

sperg more

reminder mazda and toyota can't compete

>that wing

What kind of person honestly thinks this looks good?

datsun general moved to discord
the skyline/s-chassis generals were rarely up or alive
so we did have nissan general
it became pathfinder/xterra/altima general
all the cool vehicle owners avoided it

this

I own a honda, went to some meets once

Most autistic owners, but still nice cars

>Toyota and Honda have their own generals, why doesn't Nissan?
To discuss about Nissan? What exactly they offer besides SUVs for Asian market and GTR? Also is owned by Renault lmao.

Come on, you want to talk about Altimas and Maximas?

80s and 90s Japan Nissan, maybe?

If it weren't for stupid Americans being the majority of the posters on this website/board then we'd have a Nissan general.

>as he posts on an American website

>80s and 90s Japan Nissan, maybe?
Was discussed million times. What exactly you want to discuss about? Tons of video materials on Youtube. Tons of archives on Veeky Forums. Tons of info on forums.

This is a Japanese website, user.

So you're saying stupid Americans aren't the majority in Honda and Toyota generals?

Maybe people who own 80s and 90s Japanese Nissan cars want to talk about them with each other? Not just people who will never own them obsessing over them, aka Americans.

Just because a nip bought it doesn't mean it's hosted there

Honda and Toyota made Integras, S2Ks, and MR2s, among other cars, available for the Americans. Nissan didn't leave much for the American market.

Just because a website is hosted in a country's servers doesn't mean it's from that country. Veeky Forums is now owned by a Japanese man, that makes it a Japanese website.

>because it's owned by a Japanese man, who lives in AMERICA, doesn't mean it's not Japanese
You're a thick cunt

It's okay to admit that you're wrong sometimes, you know.

Which is why you should take your own advice

You really expect a quality discussion on Veeky Forums? Head over to forums, Veeky Forums is for shitposting. And I still have no idea what exactly you want to talk about.

You are the problem. That reasoning is why we can't have a real discussion. You can fuck off if you just want to shitpost.

Maybe r/cars is more you're speed
Don't let the door hit you on the way out

If you enjoy the benchracing and brand war shitposting and that's the only reason you're here then please go drink bleach.

No, that shit is annoying and Alphonse/S/o/Viet/Stalin/o/ is fucking cancer
But trying to turn Veeky Forums into nothing but serious discussion is impossible because it's impossible to have serious discussion on Veeky Forums in general, if you want serious discussion about cars, Reddit and car forums are going to be your best bet, but not hear m8, never has and never will

Great so I'm paying new car prices for a 25 year old car. Don't get me wrong I would love to own a skyline, but I cant justify the cost to get one in the US.

Whatever you buy won't be as cool as a skyline in america though. Besides what new car gives that same performance in that price range?

Even an R32 will get stared down and questions in Murica, they're rare and the younger generation definitely know what it is, Gen X likes them as well

Civic Type R

>FWD
Lol
Starting MSRP of a civic type R is 33,900. You can get an R32 in the states for $25,000. Thats a big difference.

Imouto loves her nii-san.

>If you enjoy the benchracing and brand war shitposting and that's the only reason you're here then please go drink bleach.
Fun fact: everyone who posts here regularly or often is just for that what you mentioned. No sane person visits this shithole on everyday basis or trying to begin discussion.

This. Imageboard will never be the same as forum. And general audience here are shitposters.

Sup

If you're smart you're changing the power wires to 1/0 AWG wires instead

Manchildren

>it's a wing with 6000 lbf of downforce bolted onto the body with woodscrews episode
Wish this meme would stay dead.

Had a Nissan Versa hatchback as a loaner for a few weeks, following an car accident. Most ticky-tacky small car I have ever driven.

Harsh road vibration and excessive road noise, intermittent juddering on starts, hard plastic interior that squeaked and rattled. It had reasonable fuel mileage and good trunk space for the size, but otherwise not much to recommend it.

Not so worried about the main wiring, more like the shit 20 guage wires hanging off the positive for the boost controller, turbo timer, and 6 disc cd player in the trunk

>you now remember when Nissan attempted to prove to the world they could make a fast, sporty, and reliable car at Le Mans 24 hours 2015.

kek no

we used to have one for s chassis.

My thing

THIS
Fucking newfags don't know shit. That was the problem with /ng/ the cool nissan car owners had superiority complex. It's the same thing with Veeky Forums and MR2 owners but it's not as bad as /ng/. /hg/ is actually pretty cool since everyone gets along without a hitch

thats because the gap between a shitty s-chassis and a nice s-chassis is pretty big. they're either beat to shit or clean as fuck

>That was the problem with /ng/ the cool nissan car owners had superiority complex.
American R-chassis guys are quickly becoming insufferable with this superiority thing

I've got a Z32tt

I think it's better than the R32/33

guaranteed those red wires are a workaround for daytime running lights. it was an issue when my buddy imported an evo 5 too.

I always liked the way the Z32 looked but the VG and how much it weighs turn me off of it.

you're really fucking stupid.

You're wrong.

because it wouldve been shitposted to death by aussie-chink kids posting their nonGTR skylines with plates on back

Yeah it has aftermarket fogs too you can see in the first picture. I didnt even think about that til you said something, thanks user. Looks like ill have some wiring to clean up.

these import companies usually have their mechanics do it in the cheapest, shittiest way possible so as to incur the smallest cost possible. the result is shoddy work. I wish I had the pictures of the evo 5's engine bay before and after import. retarded

awesome car, by the way. my wife and I know a couple who have one and are willing to sell it to us, and I can't fucking wait. have you tried removing the attesa fuse for skidz?

I think thats more on the PO side, these pictures are before the import company I am going through have laid hands on it.

Thanks man I appreciate it. Its a dream car for sure, grew up with Mark Skaife's 1991 bathurst GTR on my bedroom wall. I actually dont have the car yet, it is in shipment from japan to the usa. It wont be in the country until the end of the month. I know SCBro pulled the fuse and keeps his GTR in RWD for those madman skids

take more pictures when you get it. do you have to add side profile indicators? like, uh, signal light repeaters on the sides of the vehicle. I'm pretty sure there's a law here in Canadia that requires them.

I don't even consider weight anymore. The car puts down 420 to the wheels at like 19lbs, and I've had it all the way up to 26lbs.

It's a street car so I don't worry about handling or that stuff too much. It shits on pretty much everything aside from seriously built v8s.

GTRs are cool and all but I think the hype built that car up too much.

I dont, federally its exempt from everything. In america, have to take into account state laws and regs as well, but the state I live in doesnt give a shit about anything before 1996.
Z32s are cool as fuck too.

lucky you. at least we only have the 15 year rule though.

I've never liked the headlights of Z32s but I can appreciate the car for its performance.