/palg/ - Paladins General

BEST WAIFU POLL: strawpoll.me/12895089

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB50)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?40366

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
Paladins Beginner's Guide - Welcome to the Realm

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
Paladins - How to Play - Viktor (The Ultimate Guide!)

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dklediB51Ec
smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-50-datamining-ashflak-and-darklord-cards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Yingfags

Skye

Kill yourself.

It's okay to main Cassie and she's really good. Just make sure you at least know how to play one or two characters of each role so that you're not one of those cancerous fucks who goes 3rd or fourth damage dealer.

Daily dose of Fernando:
youtube.com/watch?v=dklediB51Ec

THIIIIICCCCCCCC

Tyra is best waifu followed by Maeve

just my opinion

After all this time this shit is still funny to me.

*nyaaaa*

>today's tournament on PaladinsGame is a podcast
Lol(?)

Flat as an ironing board

Still cute tho

a cute

Being flat makes her cute.

Seris skin for Nox when?

if you shoot while moving your mouse up and down on maeves head as torvald
its like your petting her
someone record and post a webm

Nox skin for Seris when?

>my ass is READYYYYY

I always hate seeing Maeve up close because she looks weird. Like she has completely different shading from other characters.

I think I'm gonna buy it bros, I can't help myself

>f-f-frontlines are garbage!!! -/palg/
>meanwhile double frontlines are picked in pro matches and mandatory in pubs/ranked

This meme is getting stale

>meme
>double frontline winning right on tournament stream

stale

>play match
>match ends
>alt+f4 and reopen the client because it's faster and less eye-rolling that sitting through the forced after credits scene
>game counts as a leave
???

>it's another "go up against a full party as 5 solos and lose 25 elo for it" episode

>yfw the team without 2 tanks won

Didn't work out tho.

smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-50-datamining-ashflak-and-darklord-cards/

I wonder why...

They went double tank again.

probably because every frontline other than makoa is shit

>quadra kill torvald
>67% winrate
NERF WHEN??????????

>21k damage
Yeah I'm sure he really earned those kills all by himself.

>AA first picking ruckus instead of makoa
>grohk

This is a fair matchup according to lo-rez.

Im only lvl 12, hows the PvE thing?

oh noo you lost one whole elo point in less than 5 minutes how will you ever recover from that XD

Trust me fag, the other team did not enjoy themselves stomping your shitty asses.

But that's exactly my point you fucking retard
Neither team gained anything from this match, so why did it happen in the first place?

This is exactly the kind of shit that made me stop playing Smite and Paladins. Good to see it's still fucking atrocious.

Hey! Vsauce, Michael here. Who is Androxus? Well, let's first go back to the basics. Androxus is a playable character of a game going by the title of Paladins: Champions of the Realm, a free-to-play multiplayer hero first-person shooter video game. Paladins, for short. Developed and released by Hi-Rez Studios on 16 September 2016. Now, Androxus is a flank champion using his Revolver as a weapon, making it possible to deal an Ultimate Gamer Shot to an unaware enemy whom Androxus flanks. Let's take a look on Androxus' abilities. His basic ability is of course his revolver which deals 600 points of damage to any enemy and is the most effective at close range. But how does his revolver work, you ask. Well, it's actually pretty simple. The revolver works just like a normal one, but there is one trick. The bullets. Some say they have been dipped in Donald Trump's saliva that escaped his mouth during the ceremony of the presidential election. But the trth is, those are just reglar bullets, but as soon as they get inside the enemy hero's body they open and start playing "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance. But why that? I will cover it later. And the second ability, which is firing a burst of 3 rounds, working exactly as the previous ability, which is the bullet opening and playing the song, done 3 times. The name of the ability, however, is Defiance. Symbolising all of the Androxus mains' defiance to their parents and laws. We'll cover that later, too. The third ability absorbs the enemy's shots and deals 75% of the damage Androxus absorbed. Imagine it as some middleschoolers bullying another one, and the bullied's comeback is 75% as effective as his opponents', because he stuttered. It kind of works like this. Now, imagine the bullied kid doesn't have a good comeback and wants to get away as fast as possible. That's the fourth ability, Nether Step. Androxus can quickly fall back if he has been seen by an ememy he tried to unsuccesfully attack.

Cont soon

Grohk is good

Because you were the only group of players queueing close enough to their elo.

what a retard

I believe the PvE events are suspended currently. Presumably, we'll see them again later into development.

>mermoco being retarded
wow dude it's almost like a pleonasm

who

>the state of willo

Here's a quick rundown on him:

>D69 bows to Mermoco
>In contact with Ruukia
>Possess wallhack-like abilities
>Control casual Q with an iron but fair fist
>Own boosters & streamers globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient jewish blood line
>Will commit the first elojob on a LAN
>Can single handedly carry a LAN as Kinessa as long as his team doesn't drag him down
>Owns 99% of Hi-Rez's Engineer and Art Team
>First palababies will in all likelihood be mermoco palababies
>Said to have a 7k+ Elo, such elo on Paladins has only existed in dev builds
>Ancient /palg/ posts tells of an angel who will descend upon the Hi-Rez Studios and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress within them
>Said to own Elobot R&D labs around the world
>You're probably an elobot
>Mermoco is in regular communication with the Archdev Drybear, forwarding the word of elows to the Development Team. Who do you think got Maeve nerfed?
>Learned fluent C++ and can datamine any patch in under an hour, even before they hit the live client
>Hi-Rez states entrust their balance decisions reserves with Mermoco. There’s no Prettyhair in the balance team, only Mermoco
>Mermoco is about 7 years old
>In reality, he's an scarily autistic being playing only Paladins all day. We don’t know his ultimate autistic tantrum yet. We hope he'll leave soon.

What

she just lost in tourney with the totally broken dead zone scorched earth meme build

Flat is justice

Can you add that hair to makoa

God damn I hope Stolzey's team loses so hard.

Post FUN loadouts.

>no bk or drogoz
What are NA drafts, I don't even know anymore.

I thought he was part of astral authority???

I just unlocked Ying and have no fucking idea what to do

When does the next Paladins tournament start?

is Q off cooldown? press Q
is an enemy on your screen? press m1
is an enemy attacking you? press F

that's literally it

Buy chronos+protections
press Q
press right click when you want to do damage
shoot people
press e when you're going on offensive

How do I import it?

it's more playing frontlines is the job class
it's nesasary, but due to how they've been balanced they aren't fun to play

>makoa and Viktor lost

ayyy lmao

>go 51/8
>still lose
lmao

>tfw Iwwa blew 3-1 lead

>stolzey takes it into his own hands, finishes it off, and the Law has come
did Raynday just make a masturbation joke live

Lex is so fucking disgusting, holy shit.

>makoa is op! -/palg/
>he's seventh pick

and the team with him auto won xd

But the team with him just lost?

>implying NA knows how to draft and doesn't just pick whatever champion they are best at to make 'hot plays only'

I want to have a loving relationship with Kinessa!

>Dark Stalker Ruckus

Androxus confirmed as a mecha with a tiny goblin sitting in a cockpit behind his mask.

lmao

>Barik got a triple kill
He's absolutely getting nerfed again in OB51.

How the fuck do you play Ruckus well? It feels like he does no damage and then gets overwhelmed because more people show up by the time he gets close to killing someone.

He's garbage without another tank supporting him

Why does buck do no dame with a shotgun at CLOSE RANGE

Buff when

>tfw I'm starting to have fun with him

>buck buffs
user...

so can someone please explain what the FUCK they were thinking when they decided to buff seris in this next patch

she's by far the best healer in the game right now on live, what gives?

Because him 2-shotting in a 5v5 game isn't balanced.

Damba is still far better than her.

same shit as lifelike Ying, they have no idea what they're doing. expect a nerf next patch.

>I only watch tournaments and don't actually play the game

And, we've reached the Ultimate Ability, Accursed Arm. This makes Androxus fly up and fire 4 explosive blasts that deal 1 000 points of damage, making a hit person almost wet their pants in fear they will die by a hero mostly played by teens not knowing a good comeback. Now...who would play as Androxus? Well, you see, Androxus' in-game design is pretty dark, if not emo, in fact. Which attracts most of, in not all of the teens who've just had an argument with their parents about who is doing the dishes. That's where the "Welcome to the Black Parade" bullet has the explanation. So, how do you recognize an Androxus main, in real life and in game? Well, in real life it is very hard to actually see them, because they hardly ever leave their homes, but if you actually happen to see them, you will recognize them immediately. They often have bags under their eyes so big, they resemble the black bags that their parents were put in after their 'sudden and unexplained' deaths. So, if you happen to meet one in person, do not act sudden. They probably will sense your fear and the hundreds of hours of games they have spent playing as Androxus will lead to an unpleasant accident in which you will most likely be the one to get...injured. Now, identyfying an Androxus main in game is not that hard. They will either play as Androxus or if someone has taken the hero earlier than them, they will most probably leave the game, or, a way less possible incident will take place - they will choose another hero. Being so used to playing as Androxus, they will most probably be so bad at playing other characters, you will want to take your own life before the enemy team scores the final point just after 6 minutes of playing, making 4-0 the final score. All things considered, Androxus along with all Paladins characters will probably make your life a lot sadder than it is right now.
And as always, thanks for watching.

lol

I'm glad we can agree

I'm glad you have no argument so you already gave up :) trust me, it's better than embarrasing yourself.

t. mermocuck

what?

why is playing on weekends always so fucking awful in every game with matchmaking

you'd think that more people playing would lead to more balanced matches but it's bullshit after bullshit, random 4000 elos getting thrown on the enemy team every match

> won 13 of my last 14

No way this luck holds

You'll go back down to your true mmr soon, don't worry.