>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72817/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, c'mon, that isn't even a game.

Nth for post war America

>Neverwinter Nights 2 is the definition of an RPG
You mean the shitty and vastly inferior sequel to the stupidly watered down D&D-lite that was NWN1?

>b-but fallout 4 is a good game, not a good fallout game
everytime

>Still no mod that lets me play as a robot with full Automatron self-customization support

OP Image makes me genuinely happy, though. That story in the Den fucking devestated me, where the girl's pet cat ended up as dinner, and that (aside from the whores dead one in Piece of Shit) it may have been the last cat in the world.

>this is the standards of an RPG for /fog/

The tutorial tells you it's all brand new. Or at leas one of them does. Think it was the builders that came with Contraptions.

Explore more then. Pre-war prefixed items give more components compared to regular wasteland shit. You can find pre-war food, items and some clothing. There's also Clean and Laundered pre-fixed clothing for some clothes. You can check all this on the wikia. What are you, like 10hrs into the game or something? Even the station the Abernathy's send you to has a few fresh pre-war newspapers.

>actually taking that guys objectively wrong post seriously.

yeah not exactly victorian but has a similar aesthetic.

I'm on the lookout for that style of dress too. One user said hiding it in Hubris as a cosplay and that seems smart, you could something similar as the Shroud outfit and have it be a movie prop at the GNN building, or to stretch it a bit you could hide it in one of the fancy houses like near the Square as a rich person's dress from pre-war.

So I'm sure someday.

There are lots of cats in 4! There are even settler cats that you can attract with bowls. And there are wild cats too. Apparently someone said there was an actual cat vault.

Doggos seem to have done fine on their own.

>Fallout 4 is a good game just not a good fallout game, I swear

Name one other "choice" that changes the endings other than fractions, go on, I'm waiting

>using punctuation marks after greentexting

Where can I torrent fallout 4 gamers? :3

It was once used in emails to quote a reply so yes it would have punctuation. I still get emails like that from a few jap places I've signed up with.

unlike NV, the game doesn't end

>Fallout 4 is a good game just not a good fallout game, I swear
Nice strawman

>Name one other "choice" that changes the endings other than fractions,
Nice arbitrary condition

He's right though

and level scaling is good too huh? Are you enjoying those "Legendary" pipe shit weapons

>no arugement

>no arugement
There is nothing to argue against because the post was beyond retarded

The entire idea that the only choices that matter are the ones that change game ending slides is stupid, and would invalidate 99% of the choices in New Vegas as well.

thanks buddy

>there are people who unironically enjoy borderlands: fallout edition

>and level scaling is good too huh? Are you enjoying those "Legendary" pipe shit weapons

What does this have to do with your bullshit?

>makes claim about fallout 4 having limited endings
>doesn't realize the game continues beyond the 'main' quest

what a retard

>still the most played single player only game on steam even over 1.5 years after release, only matched by Skyrim, with 25,000 people playing it a day

Skyrim has Skyrim and its Special Edition. And if you combine them they have more players than FO4, even though Skyrim is 6 years old, lol

In New Vegas factions I help actually side with me on the Hoover Dam.

like I said
>only matched by Skyrim

Not enough people to shitpost with on /tesg/ for you fella?

all 6 at a time. what a ebin battle. factions are just a palette swap followed by a slideshow. just like ME3.

in Fallout 4, every faction resolves the main quest differently. then you get to keep playing and don't need to break immersion, by postponing the end fight so you can leave NV to do the DLC

The problem with the side factions being there at the battle of hoover damn is honestly a big problem New Vegas has, because it simply does not make sense.

The Great Khans are only working with the Legion because they magically don't know that the Legion doesn't allow drugs, only uses females for breeding stock, and has no idea that the Legion destroyed tribal identity.... despite the fact literally everyone else in the game acting like all of that is common knowedlge, not to mention the fact several people in the Khans have relatives in the NCR, and helping them with their drug operations, which makes them not knowing about it even more stupid and illogical.

The Khan/Legion alliance is based on pure nonsense that contradicts everything else in the game.

>Doesn't know the definition of ENDing

Boy, I'm laffin

>in Fallout 4, every faction resolves the main quest

There are like three quests that are different between them, they all come up with bullshit excuses to get nuclear power from Mass Fusion

Except every person that tells you that is NCR affiliated or has no reason to care about the Khans. In the former, the Khans would never believe anything the NCR has to say, and in the latter they are too blinded by revenge unless there's evidence.

post your mod loadouts

I'm not making the claim Fallout 4 has an ending. It doesn't. You can continue playing as long as you like. It's a game, not a storybook.

NV forces an ending on the player, which removes choice. The slideshow tells you how things go, rather than letting you decide or even influence post-dam events. That's not roleplaying, as there is no interactivity at that point.

>There are like three quests that are different between them
Not him but

BoS exclusive
-Reveille
-Fire Support
-Call to Arms
-Semper Invicta
-Shadow of Steel
-Tour of Duty
-Show No Mercy
-From Within
-Liberty Reprimed
-Blind Betrayal
-Ad Victoriam
-A New Dawn

Railroad Exclusive
-Road to Freedom
-Tradecraft
-Underground Undercover
-Precipice of War

Institute
-Synth Retention
-The Battle of Bunker Hill
-Mankind - Redefined
-Pinned
-Powering Up
-Nuclear Family

The only parts shared between them are
-The Institute and BoS going after Mass Fusion
-And the factions tell you to take out the other factions

And each one of them does the "taking out the other factions" differently.

>n the former, the Khans would never believe anything the NCR has to say,
They don't have too, theres plenty of Vegas inhabitats to tell them the same.

>and in the latter they are too blinded by revenge unless there's evidence.
Yes, reducing them to one dimensional hive minded James Bond villains is truly the quality we want to see!

what mods do I get for a first playthrough of NV?

>press x to turn heap of screwdrivers and lightbulbs into a generator that never needs refueling

LITERALLY why wouldn't you side with the BOS lmao

>siding with nazis
nice meme

I'd rather have dresses from the one period where royals suddenly designed that showing tits from very loose open neckholes was fashionable as fuck.

They all have distinct questlines. You play a game focused on BoS, it will be different from one focused on the RR.

>clit girl

>BoS are nazis
shitty meme

They're not even nationalists, let alone German nationalists from the 1930s. Why can't people just say fascist? Are they afraid of getting outed as a postmodernist hipster cuck that's roleplaying as a Marxist?

fuckoff back to /pol/

>Why can't people just say fascist?
Because its easier to call something a Nazi as they think it makes it more insulting.

BoS are barely fascists either.

They literally do not give a flying fuck how the common people of the wasteland live so long as they aren't using advanced technology to attack others.

They don't even bother to attack non-feral ghouls in easy to hit places like the Slog, even though they could easily wipe them out.

>fite da powah

real commies would murder you for posting on an image board. you should be out seizing the means of production, comrade, not engaging in bourgeois luxuries like video games.

>They don't have too, theres plenty of Vegas inhabitats to tell them the same.
Except the Khan/Caesar alliance was relatively recent and kept secret, to the point where they haven't noticed one of their runners haven't returned in days. The Khans rarely leave the canyon unless they're delivering the drugs, and the apathetic citizens of Vegas do not care about the khans. Hell, a significant portion of Vegas were NCR refugees that were victims of Khan raids so they probably hope the Khans get put on a cross.

>Yes, reducing them to one dimensional hive minded James Bond villains is truly the quality we want to see!
The NCR killed their women and children, a war crime by today's standards, and several characters (Boone, Oscar Velasco, Chance) are still traumatized by the event years later. The Khans aren't simply going to let it be, they're willing to team up with the NCR's greatest enemy for revenge. In some endings where the Khans are assimilated, they think its a fair price for revenge.

Speaking of one dimensional hive minded James Bond villains, what about Tenpenny blowing up Megaton for no reason?

>Tenpenny blowing up Megaton for no reason?
he says he does it because its an eyesore to look at

>what about Tenpenny blowing up Megaton for no reason?
Tenpenny wasn't in a game that tried to pretend it had grey morality.

They're an ordenstaat, close enough to one. So I guess that would make them feudal. They're authoritarian and reactionary, by the standards of the Commonwealth, so they fit the modern definition of fascism, even if their politics bear little resemblance to Mussolini's doctrine.

now the Enclave...comparing them to Nazi's is fair. They even want to gas people with Zyklon-FEV.

>Crawling around the DC Ruins in TTW
>Come out of metro tunnel
>3 super mutants with rocket launchers simultaneously fire
Ow.

>centered 3rd person vision
>perk every level
>flashlight mod
>sprint mod

>centered 3rd person vision
>perk every level

>Fallout game set in the south
>Le New Confederacy
>Ghouls are all slaves

Because its the end, user. What do you not understand about the word ENDING. New Vegas has a bunch of choices, I can decide which fraction to help me take thd Hoover dam while having my influence effect the towns and people around you

Does anyone have the link to The Fallout 4 Resurrection mod?

If given the power, I'd make a FO game set in the south with a plot that is a transparent reference to the civil war but make the confederates Ghouls just to fuck with people.

>Fallout 4
You either a solider or a lawyer in fallout 4 with the voice of a generic 30 year old who was frozen before the war.

>New Vegas
You were shot in the head, your past is depended on you and the future of vegas is on you

That wouldn't suprise me

Ghouls are mostly pre-war people, thus, more likely to try to resurrct some pre-war shit like that.

Hell, Bethesda made the biggest slave owner on the East Coast black, and most of his slaves white.

>Ghouls are mostly pre-war people, thus, more likely to try to resurrct some pre-war shit like that.
Incorrect.

i'm actually reminded of a mod for skyrim that took place post civil war where you could basically clean up skyrim of imperial remnants. i would really like more games that basically have an after credits gameplay sequence, like where the game ends and rolls the credits and then new quests open up to mop up the rebel forces or something of that sort.

>Incorrect.
Except hes totally correct.

The vast majority of ghouls are people who turned during the war.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72817/?
and wow, its actually made by someguy2000. what a coincidence.

Is high crit stealth pugilist a good build for a first time NV player?

>first time
Just play whatever the fuck you want and gtfo of the general.

Pre-war ghouls are actually semi-rare.

>stealth
Is for pussies.

Go for speed and survivability. Get in fast, do maximum damage, shrug off bullets. That's how you put the fear of God into the enemy.

>Pre-war ghouls are actually semi-rare.
Uhh no, its been states as far back as Fallout 1, and into Fallout 2, Tactics, 3, NV, and 4, that pre-war ghouls make up the vast majority of ghouls, while post-war ones are the rare ones.

I think he means all ghouls. Ferals too. Non feral pre war ones are rare

its a fine build, i think that was my third build i made for nv. just get a good unarmed weapon fast with a high crit chance, i think bear trap fist in dm has high limb cripple chance too.

>Non feral pre war ones are rare
Also unture
-Basically everyone ghoul in the NCR(as they all come from Necropolis)
-The ghouls of Gravestone in the Midwest
-Carol
-Desmond Lockheart
-Daisy
-Raul
-Eddie Winters
-The Peabodys
-Oswald
-Edward Deagan
-Daisy
-Arlen Glass

Most no-feral ghouls we met in the modern games are pre-war.

To be fair, it's fairly likely we only ever meet important pre-war ghouls because being pre-war is an easy way to make a ghoul more interesting.

Are there companion settings in FO4 like in New Vegas? I just got Cait and all she does is stand around me, doesn't bother charging into enemies with her fuckhueg fist. If not, is there a mod that makes them somewhat aggressive? Because this is fucking aggravating.

We meet more pre-war ghouls because the war was the greatest release of radiation in all of human history, and even by the time of Fallout 1, background radiation levels had fallen to pre-war levels outside of a few hotspots, and everyone who was easily sustainable to radiation died in the early days, thus leaving little radiation, and few people who could be effected by it, limiting the number of post-war ghouls significantly.

The only postwar ghouls I can think of off the top of my head are Moria Brown(if you blow up Megaton), Mr Crowley, and the NCR soldiers at Searchlight

> just got Cait and all she does is stand around me, doesn't bother charging into enemies with her fuckhueg fist
Sound like a mod problem.

>-The Peabodys
You forgot to put anything there, user. All I saw was "-".

Hancock is also a post war ghoul.

HAHAHA OHH MAN WHAT A LAUGH HAHAHAHA

Fucking retard

I dunno about that, don't think any of this would touch AI or companions. If it's relevant, it's the triggermen in the subway-vault on the way to Nick.

Don't forget about Kent , and the Vault-Tec rep

I am Robert House, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? "No," says the paladin in Washington,"it belongs to the brotherhood." "No," says the legate in Colorado "it belongs to Caesar" "No," says the General in california "it belongs to the president"
I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... New Vegas. A city where the artist would not fear the censor; where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality; where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, New Vegas can become your city as well.

sorta off topic question:Would the desert rangers join Mr House if a good karma Courier helped House? i mean a good karma courier MO is basically what the rangers did before being absorbed into the NCR

No, the rangers would never support House due to the way he operates.

Looks like today is /v/ invasion day.

Mr. House would never support an independent task force.

>Be brotherhood of steel
>Have disdain for pretty much everyone that isn't part of them
>Have the best armed grunts but don't use em
>Needs to be helped by a MC to survive
>Still gets BTFO by a mish mash of a cowboy and WW1 soldier using wild west weapons

Bos are a poor parody of the Enclave who in turn is a poor parody of The old USA

House doens't seem to have much interest in the mojave wasteland his focus for now is New vegas and compared to the NCR (who i doubt that the rangers would ever want to join em) House is very liberal at what people do outside of his city

>House is very liberal at what people do outside of his city
Sure, and by "liberal" you mean he violently guns down anyone who supports the NCR in any capacity.

Mr. House may not be actively interested in the Mojave Wasteland but he does care about threats to his power, this is the main reason why he can't be talked down when he wants the brotherhood destroyed. He doesn't care about the Boomers or Mutants because they're recluses, but an independent, well trained and armed group of lawmen that are popular with the people? The only way he'd support it was if the Courier was in charge of such a group.

>implying the rangers actually supports NCR and that they aren't there because of a piece of paper that was signed without their consent

If House wanted to destroy NCR he could simply send his Bots after the drunkards and MPs after he gets the chip from the courier

House simply wants NCR out of the mojave he doesn't want to destroy them like the BoS

>implying the rangers actually supports NCR and that they aren't there because of a piece of paper that was signed without their consent
What?

The rangers are there because they agreed to help the NCR in an effort to combat the growing power of the Legion.

This was years before anything happened in Vegas.

Nothing a signed without their consent.

That why i wrote about the good karma courier

If Mr house simply got into power the rangers would remain with the NCR

But if House's right hand wo/man was the person who killed fiends that nobody could have killed and kill Caesar on his fort that a whole different history
The Desert rangers are with the NCR because if they didn't join forces they would be eventually destroyed by caesar legion

>The Desert rangers are with the NCR because if they didn't join forces they would be eventually destroyed by caesar legion
While its true they would have been destroyed by the Legion, that isn't why they joined the NCR.

>haven't played Fallout 4 since before Far Harbor or Nuka World
>decide to relearn the ropes in Survival, since I never tried it back when it was new and my level 100+ "hard mode" first character was boringly unkillable by level 30 back when the game first came out
>derp through the early game 1-shotting enemies and drinking dirty water, splitting levels between endurance and intellect since I wanna make a wasteland scientist type character that takes over the Institute
>get to the Concorn deathclaw fight
>the thing slowly walks towards me while I empty minigun rounds into it, kite it past trucks to explode, etc
>at 1% hp it suddenly stops walking and leaps 20 feet at me and 1-shots me from full hp in power armor with 7 endurance at level 4
>last sleep was over 2 levels ago upon first reaching Red Rocket

I'm guessing this whole game mode is abominably retarded, then?

Is there a way I can get just the autosaves back or something?

There's no reason for there not to be one before big story fights like the Concord Deathclaw or Kellog or Mass Fusion.

I like the no savescumming. I like the basic needs that have to be met. I like the weight limit restrictions. I even like the damage boost. I do not like repeating tedious exposition from Preston. Especially it'll probably happen again because I cannot ever remember fighting this Deathclaw on previous characters without it reaching me for at least one attack.

yep, the shistains are shitiposting even against TTW

expect them shitposting saying that

>fallout 1 sucks, fallout 2 is superior due to cool 90's memes and shit 200% system

also

Nigga please NWN 2 is the worst RPG ever made in terms of combat and system,even Morrowind, Dungeon Siege, Ultima and Arachronox were better back then

The Old Survival was more retarded but you yourself are also retarded for not saving often enough. There is hardly a dearth of beds to be had.

That said, look for survival options mod.

>hardly a dearth of beds
>"you should have left the museum in concord and ran down the street to sleep in a sleeping bag and then ran back through the museum to the roof to start the deathclaw fight"
Calling ME retarded?
And that's even assuming the raider/deathclaw fight doesn't trigger once you have the fusion core, regardless of if you get in the power armor or not.

There should be a sleeping bag in the room the refugees are hiding out in, desu.