Need a red pill

Alright, black 2017 Ford Mustang
>3000mi
>V6 manual
>19,500 sticker
>downriver Michigan
>good crash test rating just lean head away from A pillar
I'm 24 and make 13/hour after taxes,
I've been seeing a lot of people say and show that I would just need winter tires to drive during the winter

Is it worth to have 300hp rwd stick with warrenty?

Pic somewhat related not actual car

Buy an 05-09 GT for way less. And yes, get winter tires.

>wagecuck
>early 20s
>blinded by the mustang emblem
>v6

You'll fit right in

Then what would you recommend?

For me it's the v6 automatic, the best Mustang.

2/10 m8

guaranteed 300 posts

it's worth it for me. I've got one in lightening blue with the mt82. it's REALLY good. you'd have to be an idiot to prefer the brz/frs in this price range after you've driven both.

fellow v6 auto 'stanger reporting in

>$13 / hr
>wants a $20k car

you can't afford it

Civic Hatch with a turbo and 6 speed, Honda econoboxes will last you decades

I'll have 730 left after all my bills every month and it will be 16k with my car and down payment
Fuck off you cuck

So why not save up that 730 for 11 months and buy an 05-09 GT for 8 grand or less? If you're getting a mustang, get a v8 model. If you want a v6 sports car the 350/370z does the job better.

>calls me a cuck
>wants to get into debt with the jews

wew

Waaa don't spent money on something I don't like !!!
Let OP buy what he wants

Brother has a 2016 V6 auto, he's okay with it. There are a few things he's complained about but I don't remember all of them off the top of my head. His in particular has a parking break sensor that goes off even when the parking brake isn't being used. Pushing the lever down a bit triggers the sensor to turn off, otherwise he likes the car. It makes a shocking amount of power for a V6 and makes decent noise while still getting good fuel economy. He makes about as much as you do and can still basically afford it, though he was really scrapping by for a while for some reason. I imagine a 2017 won't be that much different and should be good for a while.

>why don't you spend money on the gen of a mustang that was slow as shit and a shit all around?

Keep saving your money m8. Mustangs are in a big sales slump right now because everyone is waiting for the refresh to hit the lots. A few months ago Ford had a $4k discount on GTs and a lot of dealers had their own sales going on with the Ford discount. I could of bought a GT for $26k. The V6s were on sale as well. My guess is that once fall hits they will go back on sale. If you are dead set on getting a Stang now you should look for a last gen V8. They can be found for $15-20K with not to many miles on them. GL user.

a 3k civic. save your money for a v8.

user, MI bro here. Not quite relevant, but I'm in the westland area. If you're deadset on a mustang, I can check the dealers over here for you, or if you need a ride to check out a car.

Finally someone who actually like auto V6's
I have a 2001 and it's great for fucking around downtown with especially if you put a limited slip in it like I did

Had a 2014 V6 6speed with the performance package. Loved it. Ordered it right from the factory. Did I over pay? Surely. Did I enjoy every moment I drove it? You betcha. Do it OP

Also, was making 13/hr too. So you'll be fine

>13/hour after taxes

What the fuck, you should be driving a '97 Accord.

Get your priorities straight. Work on a degree or trade certificate before you start worrying about sports cars.

>housing prices back at 2007 levels
>people making $13/hr are buying new sportcars

Looks like it time to short the stock market

i deliver pizzas in a convertible 330ci

You wouldnt happen to be in Idaho would you user? Close to ORTC?

FL

Nvm then. We had to train out there and there was a dominoes dude that drove out into the dessert in a 330i to deliver pizzas. Cool dude.