/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

No Boys Allowed Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/a7Wip2SF

Last time on /xivg/:

paks and beepy are the biggest blights on xivg

lf gf on gilgamesh to play xiv with

I just got done playing and just now logged in what the heck...

Seto lives in this thread just like he did with /sft/.

Best starter set

i have a cool idea for this thread, how about for once we talk about the game instead of ebins and dwama, wouldn't that be funny and weird? haha

I do what I want

seto is worse

samefags and shitpost like no tomorrow and is even a confirmed chemoposter

Any particular reason the entire server hasn't ostracized him yet?

Seto is asleep

gf(male)?

/M U S C L E Sg/ - Goddesses of Lifting General

Game Discussion Edition

diego...

funny that you say that every time you're called out. what a stunning series of coincidences.

but you're so cute :(

you ever been so btfo you edited the pastebin and kept making the new threads over and over so no one could fix it?

whats up

if they are cute enough, sure

It's gotten really bad the last few days. I've given up trying to answer questions for new players or talk about the game and just have the thread open in another tab while working. Maybe it'll change in SB.

haha like what
now this is just an idea

someone brought up an idea to talk about, like, maybe "what kind of mounts do you think we'll get for primals" or "is Zenos going to be Yda's dad" or something instead of just like

haha, i dunno
posting a pic and complaining about things haha
crazy dude!

>avatarfagging catboy fuckboy commenting on drama instead of ignoring it

you are cute

I wanna be a male Roe healslut

???

pst

no, because im not ippicuck

lf depressed lizardgirl playing neet to play SB with

Man shut the fuck up and edit the pastebin yourself then post it in the thread for the next OP to replace the old one if you really give enough of a damn. Holy fucking shit.

The thread idiot

you described me perfectly
alone with like 10 other people

amazing, you logged on xiv just before your samefagging began for a flimsy alibi.

that's fine, I only need one. since there's so many I'll take that one that doesn't mind max height au ra men and uses face 4.

>lalafell will never have a curvier waste

Can I just get the free trial to erp?

I am face 4 too but
I already stood up someone else
so I don't want to do it again
good luck user

Yep but you will be on a dead server

>curvier waste
What a shit fetish.

I'll find you, lizard.

>waste

Why would you openly admit to using the stupidest looking face in the game?

CARLOS

>they will never enjoy the supple curves of a garbage can
fucking degenerates

>tfw i like face 4 lizards and face 1 lizards

i hate shit taste but it makes me happy

yea like i havent been super active in this thread for a while but it seems to have gotten way worse than it was which is surprising since i didnt think it could be any worse. may just be cause its pre-expansion now and people are bored of the game and there's not much information on the xpac to actually talk about so not much is left outside of speculation and such.

shirou what do you think of male elezen

Shit

shut up face 4 is so much better than face 1 and it looks like angry little lizard girl like how they're supposed to look

pst meria athera

You look like an acoustic downy child

>face 4
>the only au ra face that can look like it leaks lust
>stupid

Most lala's are cute, yes. MOST

>waste
If they had a curvier waist and maybe a bit more of leg height, they could pass as a shortstack race really instead of Adorable potato cannon fodder

Dude all the non-face 4s look literally downs, what the fuck are you talking about

they all have fucked up head shapes and face 4 has the best horns

i mean people can have whatever opinion they want, but when i see an au ra male, and i think of what a female one should look like, i think face 4 female

Who is the most socially inept ebin?
Which ebin is most easily webbed?
Which ebin webs the most?
Which ebin has drama follow them everywhere they go?

I dont want to be found
you can try if you want but

Is there any better feeling than helping a cute catboy level and being their queuepet?

me x4

All the fem Ra faces look retarded, only fish face looks worse than 4 though.
You have 2 perfectly usable options and you go out of your way to look like you're constipated.

>Adorable
Debatable.

If you're on Balmung I might as well.

that is where I am

That's actually face one as they have the overly puffy cheeks and the huge space between their upper lips and nose no matter what mouth and nose you choose combine this with their lazyish 10000 yard stare eyes and the thin nose choice so many of face one players use and you got yourself a genuine paste eater.

I want to enjoy them especially with the bikinis coming in SB but they are quite literally potatos... they could use a bit more shape and then they would be perfect~

But Au Ra men look constipated, it's only natural. They have slanted asian eyes for the most part and face 4 compliments that.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it's partially due to the boredom and pre-expac malaise, and partially due to certain individuals actively posting/identifying themselves again after an extended break since I haven't seen anons post quite exactly like this since june/july of last year. There are a number of potential factors that could result in this shitstorm, but it's all hot garbage.

Do you think we're going to get some idiotic anime-esque "beach episode" sidequest in SB?

post your zone and I'll find you or at least attempt to.

I'm counting on it.

If there is I'm wearing full armor

Someone convince me to not start playing again

I quit before Heavensward came out

about this big

Considering the underwater content, yes. And it will be dumb as fuck but we'll all secretly enjoy it.

it's the one with the most serene music and the stormiest skies

come to odin

>then they would be perfect~

idk just play again i guess

The game sucks and there's literally nothing to do, no communication is needed so people you meet in dungeons might as well be bots, and by the end of it you'll just feel like you wasted a chunk of your life by doing nothing but hitting a button every 2.5 seconds, without a single meaningful friendship to show for it.

yeah, oh well, what are you gonna do about it i guess.

of course, they put such a huge focus on the beach stuff in the benchmark there HAS to be

it's going to be hw all over again, like it and play or fuck off

Post some cute catboys.

_____ ___ _______ ______ __________!

It'll be like the Titan party except you'll have to go to three dungeons to collect an umbrella, beach towel, and ball in order to prepare yourself mentally to save Doma.

you first senpai

post lizard and i will consider

Who is this meower?

*Hits the buzzer* What is "Gotta get married before Stormblood!"

ooo yeah...

nigger rena maki

ugly

wtf do i do with these

damn did abe get dumped so hard by feena su that he has to beg for kp to notice him now?

Good cattes, 10/10.