Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfLIhiNWtsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't appreciate how accurate that EMIYAfags one was.

MAIDS WHEN
A
I
D
S

W
H
E
N

Lip worth grailing to 90? She seems pretty strong.

Next Valentine's teamup.

What's their malfunction?

the truth hurts, huh?

JETS

Turkeyhandle collab never ever

What would've happened if Dantes was summoned instead of Arturia in the fifth holy grail war?

yes

Two Babylonian Whores appear.

I will never get over it.

I love these two retards.

Shirou isn't vengeful enogh to summon Dantes

>tfw Tristan has a new themesong
youtube.com/watch?v=bfLIhiNWtsI

*blocks your path*

Wrong maids

Who is wanked beyond what they deserve?

Flat-girls thread

What would have happened if Fionn was summoned instead of Cu in the fifth Grailbowl?

Dumb and Dumber.

I want to become Mashu's housewife, haha.

Arc gains power enough to one-up her opponent. Against Berserker Herk, she would be THE EVEN MORE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD. Gil is an oddity because even though he's above-average, his raw stats are a joke compared to someone like Herk - his power comes from the Gate of Babylon, not from himself.

Also, she's about equivalent to two or three, not four or five. Gil's the one that gave Sakura indigestion because eating him was like eating an entire Grail War.

Then again, it's kind of irrelevant at this point anyways since we don't even know what Arc's status in Fate-type worlds anyways. Just like how "Servant v DAA compatibility" is now a dead art.

Now I finally know how the fuck he bought himself a tablet.

Get out of the way before my Servant here shoves EA up your ass.

Archer would've won.

Y-yeah, I wish I had grown out of him but it never happened.

Howdy guys. Do you think global will really take off even without jp account transfers?

Hakunos when

Also Gilgamesh.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Make room for number #1.

No.

One day.

FIONN MAC CUMHAIL LMAO

Any good FGO doujin?

Edmond

Honestly, there's much worse out there. You like EMIYA and he's a likable and dependable guy, no homo.

Just think that the Pantyfag user is probably lurking this very second.

Every female Servant

I hope so but I doubt it.

What happened in the Dantes Drama CD? Did he really fight Roa? Was it a good fight, or just a complete curb-stomp? Was it, like, time-traveling Roa, or was it just his 12th incarnation or whatever the hell he was on at the time?

NĂ©ron

JETS hopes this thread is better than the last one.

He may be. But I'm glad that a male Servant was wanked instead of some waifushit.

THICC

>braindead Hakuno.
>ded female Hakuno.
>Complete Hakuno
>CCC end Hakuno.
Why are there more Hakunos than Rins?

Technique.

Fill in the blanks, JETS.

I think it will be a slow start, but it will probably pick up. It will have the benefit of not being complete trash like FGO 1.0 gameplay-wise. It just really depends how much the gacha is able to entice people. Probably will never break 500k per day at its peak though.

Do you think that before a The Grail calls for Masters, the Servant parts of Demi Servants aren't on? Turning them into cripples? Nasu I got the thing that can milk Mashu even more

80% don't give a fuck about Fate before FGO.

It'll do fuckin fine.

>EXTRA THICCC
fixed

Here some of the popular

Scatfags- Mansluts who want someone who will fuck them if they were decent enough, and still stern on them

Jeannealterfags - Rotten into the very core. want a virgin Tsundere to bully them but still care a bit, so they can bully her with the dick.

Okitafags - Pure and want a cheerleader that can also be a stoic killer

Raikoufags - VERY rotten, want a mommy that will spoil them rotten and chop anything that will dare to come close to them

Musashifags - desperate sluts that want a thicc slut who will find them cute and tiny

>my servant
You aren't JETS' master. JETS' master is too poor to afford a computer & too malnourished to operate one anyway.
So can Tristan actually play music on that harp/bow?

It was a Fate-world so he never met Arc, but he did start his reincarnation cycle. Roa stomped him first, and then he got those treasures and stomped Roa and might have killed him for good in that world.

She doesn't exist in Fate. Only in mixed settings like FGO and Fake and in FGO it's confirmed Gaia is shit in comparison to the Human Order.

they're the cutest

Can't really see myself in the Jeannealterfag one. The fun thing about Jeanne Alter is that she's a dork, you can convince her to do anything as long as you properly explain why it's evil.

>Okitafags - Pure and want a cheerleader that can also be a stoic killer
Spotted the redditor

>also a gilfag
I fucking knew it.

What a shitty picture
>Most art of FGO BB disregards the leotard for a simple high-leg panties
Sad but oh well

What about Romanfags and ?Kotominefags

Bazett would win the grail war because nobody would want to steal that servant.

Fuck off with your inaccurate fags' analysis.

It might do decently but I can't see it being anywhere near as popular as it is in moonland.

This is not my assessment, I only did the boys as it is what I'm comfortable with. I have no experience regarding the waifus.

Though I know a Drakefag lesbian.

>It was a Fate-world so he never met Arc
This was never even confirmed. I wonder why would you fags stop trying to cite it as gospel.

> It was a Fate-world so he never met Arc, but he did start his reincarnation cycle.
> might have killed him for good in that world.
Didn't the Ciel route show that the only reason he lasted as long as he did was because of how he autistically failed to understand that he was in love with Arc and only wanted to see her (when she came to kill him)?

Then what the fuck was she doing in Fate/Extra? Her Master clearly knew that True Ancestors existed.

She has come to steal back her servants from Guda

Anyone feel like TLing and typesetting this

Where do you think we are?

Artemis looks too much like Aphrodite.

Nasu said it in the blog where he defined Fate-Worlds and Tsuki-Worlds. Never met Arc, so never got his blood sucked so never became super OP or got all autistic about being in love with her.

"Don't"

>Never met Arc
This means Arc can be all for Guda when they do they Tsukihime R collab!

That's the secret: She is.
She's cucking Artemis out of Orion.

TL was already done a day or two ago I think.

>Aphrodite
But Aphrodite is Venus

So. A person in Tsukihime ...... One counted as one of the 27 fathers in the church ... ... will become a powerful dead after "encounter".
However, since there is no "encounter" in the Fate world in the first place, there is no power enough to be counted as a "one of the grandfathers" by becoming a dead man, and its secret art is also deteriorated.
The difference around that ...... I am fortunate if you enjoy the different characters and different premises of the world 's foundations, but also different ways of characters ...

There's one extra drama cd where they say it's literally just fanservice so don't put much thought into it.

So I assume you're a Dantesfag or an Emiyafag, since those were the only ones you didn't call sluts.

How i'm wrong

fair point. just tell her to do anal and how it's a sin, so it will make her even more evil.

>reddit
no

>gilfag
not really

not the same one as

Arc doesn't exist in Fate at fucking all.
And you said "Fate" worlds, but the CD drama was set in FGO where DAA and Arc exist. He never once said that was the case of the cd drama. He even has all his moveset from Melty Blood.

>tfw you're a jeannealterfag

It literally says in Nasu's blog that Roa never had his fateful encounter in the CD Drama you retard

I want Tamamo Cat to be my mother!
>/ss/ doujin never

I was not thinking of lewds, more along these lines.

>hey Jeanne, you should clean the walls that have been covered in graffiti.
>Huh? Why?
>In this day and age, graffiti are considered art. If you scrape them away, you'll be doing a great disservice to artists

Cue Jeanne Alter doing social services while believing herself to be an evil mastermind.

This one

But why did Gawain forget?

Post your max bond grailed servants you love.
Boudica buff when?

>Wanting to be a part of retard cat's litter
She'd probably try to eat you.

> Arc doesn't exist in Fate guiz
> literally worshipped by some dick in Fate/Extra

Strange Fake alone makes it clear that there are more than two types of worlds.

Not him but here

Nasu can't write, just forget about it already