why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/d/1986-jdm-rhd-ae86-levin-copue/6253284090.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hundreds of cars to choose from
>chooses a literal econobox

you deserve to kys

lol How poor are you?

and where do you live? probably not the USA right?

I mean yeah $8-$10k is pretty expensive for a 30 year old shitbox but in the long term thats reallly nothing

Hey man everyone dreams of different things. If anything its a reasonable dream car as its attainable assuming OP is from the US. If he lives in a 3rd world country then it might as well be a fucking Mclaren F1.

Stop being a judgmental little shit

bump

I can afford like 20 of those econo boxes. Get a job maybe?

I know that feel

>tfw ill never be able to afford the best NSX
just kill me f a m

They used to be attainable but prices have skyrocketed for the inevitable US import bubble. R32 GTRs used to be cheap and now even garbage ones are going for 25k.

What's it like being 16?

for a good one its around $10k

are you sure you can afford 20 of them?

I'd believe you if you said 3 or 4 but 20? lol

>tfw just wired the money for the MR2 I'm buying
>eagerly awaiting it getting shipped

Feels great man

Australian FG Falcon
The Chebby SS is functionally pretty close but it's ugly and no inline six glory.

subtle bait, almost got me/10

really? u cant afford a boxy toyota corolla? lol....

Weebs were a mistake

see

>Not even the pop up headlights version

Holy shit, dude.

Pretty sure I can do simple math, yes.

>Stop being a judgmental little shit

Reported for being underage

The only econobox worth buying

[Eurosport Intensifies]
>ywn drive one, not because you can't afford one, but because they've all rusted into non existence by now.

It's an abstract feel, OP.

wonder how hard swapping in a v8 would be

>MFW taking corners like a champ while normie faggots slow down in their stock econoboxes

>Mfw bimmer with awful bodyroll tries to catch up in my rear view mirror

>Lose him effortlessly in the next set of curves.

People have swapped 1UZs with W58 trans in them, you've gotta fab engine mounts and a new header, ect.

>Talking as if his econobox is an F1 car

tfw your dream car is easily attainable

if dubs, this will happen to your MR2

Hi bimmer fag, how did that dust taste like?

the slowbaru is going to go under 10k pretty soon just dont get the auto.

Whatever makes your econobox feel faster than my econobox.

That isn't an NSX, it has a Honda badge.

>tfw eurosport is your first car
I miss that big comfy couch

Remembering this makes me want to find a VR to work on

>have a bit over 1k of disposable income a month
>not enough to buy an actually nice car
>all cars I want have flaws and will probably become money pits while I have no place to wrench
>enjoying a moneypit car won't make up for the feeling of being unreasonable with my spendings
>will be too old to enjoy hooning a shitbox when I'm making enough to afford and expensive hobby

Should think about making some money on the side

It's even worse here in Germany
>25 years old Toyota shitbox
>35k €
>some rich anime faggot will buy it anyway

I am very close to affording this car Im only $42000 away

People want cars they can afford not those shitty Porsche Panerama that normalfags dream of

>spending just a single dollar for a driving computer

I fail to see how a 80s Corolla is better than a Panamera.

Wait what. There is no way that price is normal. Prices in the USA are inflated for a good AE86, but they only go up to 10-12k for a really nice one. How can one go for 35 thousand Eurobux?

just get a rwd coupe for 5k???

The cheapest I found is 11k for a Trueno and condition was not good at all. If you want the folding headlights version be ready to bring 15k and more.

>easy to repar
>cheap as fuck
>not driven by douchbags or sjw moms
whats the problem?

phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/d/1986-jdm-rhd-ae86-levin-copue/6253284090.html

>no popup lights
do not want

Do you really want to judge these cars based on stereotypes about the drivers? I don't think that's a good idea.

might as well add a little more for another memecar

Wish I could buy this car for rally...

>mfw my dad used to have one

Why the Levin?
What about the Sprinter Trueno?
>Pop
>up
>headlights

They're a dime a dozen. It'd be a good car if the interior wasn't shit.

What's wrong faggot, can't handle a little bit of art? Too problematic for you?

it's a fucking 34 year old econobox. how fucking poor can you be that you will never be able to afford one. like do you plan on earning less than minimum wage for your whole fucking life.

This is bait right?

>hello kitty air freshener
got me

but the GTR is pretty fast

>art

I just want to import Mazda Protege5 from USA. Engine must be atleast 2.0 130Hp with manual gearbox. Must have Sport trim. Red, blue, yellow colors are the best. Silver is okay. Black is shit. Must be in mint condition, rust free. Interior must be factory too. Front electric windows is a requirement, back ones can be mechanical.

But dreams are dreams. Shipping it here to EU will cost 3 times the price of vehicle itself. Plus I highly doubt they were ever sold with manual gearbox in US.

Germany lost its mind when it comes to prices. Ive seen someone selling 1996 Impala on mobile.de with absolutely shitty, rust filled body condition. And the overall condition is questionable. He asks for 11k euro. What the fuck is even happening. Seen someone selling Golf Mk3 for 3k euro or even more and condition is worse than those that are selling for 1k euro

Of course they were sold in manual in the US. I owned one. 5 speed, fully optioned, bought new in 2003
Great fucking car. They were sold as Familias in other parts of the world and I think 323s in Australia.

>but because they've all rusted into non existence by now.
Just like all Gen. 3 Preludes

>my favorite car is a toyota corolla
cringe

>that feel when affording your dream car isn't a problem. But finding a good one is almost impossible.

They're sold as 323 (sedan) and 323F (hatch) here in EU too, but I want a USDM-spec one. I've visited several junkyards websites and every Protege I've seen is automatic. Care to share how much MPG you've had in city? Also which motor? 2.0?

Bought a bone stock 1985 Corolla GTS with 160K miles clean title with no accidents, repainted grey/blue two tone, all metal without a single ding anywhere, fully reupholstered seats, just a fuel injection problem for $2,800.

Just import it from Puerto Rico if you live in the states. Lots of cheap stock GTS's here. I laugh every time I see GTS prices in the states.

stay in your /osg/ containment threads please

You know wholeheartedly what it feels like to embarrass a faster normie car on curvy roads then.

try another 5 years buddy

>why are rare cars so expensive

>dreamcar
>86
Legit can't tell if this is sincere or ironic but I'll assume it's ironic becuase I don't wanna believe somebody this sad exists.

1uz is literally trash
This

Nigga it's an AE86, not a 911 GT3. Save your damn neetmoney for a year and you can fucking import one straight from Japan if you're hard up enough.

>1uz is literally trash
name an engine that gives you more power right out of the crate for the same price and weight.

Kancolle is shit, you should consider suicide.

How can I go about doing this? Seems like I would have to go there in person, or contact a dealer/exporter.
Where do you find these cars? craigslist doesn't turn up shit, and online resources are in general shitty for looking up used cars in Puerto Rico.

Ideally I wouldn't have to travel there. It'd probably save money in the end, but only if I actually find a car worth buying.

Tfw getting a super clean, 44,000 original mile R32 GTR for $26k. Feels good man

>8-10k
God I wish that were me
8-10k will possibly buy you a rolling shell in poor condition
If you want one that is in any state of drivable, get ready to empty your wallet

Probably the worst project car you could have at this time.

this looks like shit. FOH weeb

This looks a lot better

4.8/5.3/6.0
Costs less to mod as well

I think he's in the US and I agree,The interiors are straight up terrible.

>any of those engines
>lighter than a 1UZ

only the 6.0 and the 5.3 are above 300 hp and are xbox huge compared to the UZ.

Wtf are you talking about ohv is way smaller than ohc

>tfw not taxed to death

go look up the dimensions of the fully dressed engines

>beliving this

also the modular is superior to any LS engine

let's not forget:
>dogfcuker

lmao autistic furfaggots on suicide watch

>inital D paint scheme
>coupe

you aren't missing anything special.

buy one that isn't owned by a fucking idiot

>engine in full dress vs stripped LS

WOHOHOHO you sure convinced me! I'm off to LS SWAP my RX-7!

Oh yeah? Well I can afford 30 of them.

?
1uz is objectively wider than an LS and taller with a stock intake, which is what we are comparing, stock for stock.

Okay

>corollafag

Is there something I'm missing? 30 year old corollas being hunted for and for some reason more expensive than a corolla that's ten years old?

I dd a 2005 corolla I bought for 1700...

This isn't even a stock motor lol, it has a short intake and a dry sump meaning no oil pan, convert and LS to dry sump and it will be shorter and narrower than the converted 1uz

>still bigger than the hartley v8

there is no reason to get an LS for track performance, a flat 6, v6, a rotary or a turbo 4 is superior, and its a paperweight on drag racing

the LS is a compromise

>he belives that is a 1UZ
good job proving the fact that you are clueless

>convert and LS to dry sump
why would anyone spend money or an inferior engine???

LS is the best compromise, that's why everybody swaps them in