Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/zvxnwj.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cora a cute

What's up with her teeth?

Turian Agent a cute and a sexy,
boy do I want him to fuck my ass.

Ashley jerks off Shepard while they watch Miranda move her butt.
>my.mixtape.moe/zvxnwj.mp4
Good stuff, bros.

Which kind panties do the waifus wear?
Who goes commando?

Why is that only asari maidens are available as love interests? I want to romance a matron damn it.

What's wrong with her teeth?

ANGARA ARE FOR GENOCIDE

CEASE!

Xth for interesting investor report:

investor.ea.com/common/download/download.cfm?companyid=ERTS&fileid=942093&filekey=F8CC9A2C-9672-43CE-B7BE-4CF06FBFACD6&filename=Q4_FY17_Prepared_Comments.pdf

Ashley's.
Grey, functional. Cute!

Improvements when?

>no dick compatible panties
wrong

The Moshae goes commando.

Summarize it for me.

lewd

Ashley wears radioactive debris

pls stop daniel.. i beg..

Did you know he has bare toes?

>Ashley wearing her armor

>cute to fuck my ass.

That escalated quickly.

Dick compatible? How would that look?

>His date he has to get to is with you

ANGARA ARE FOR TAKING LONG AFTERNOON NAPS WITH

E.A. is making bank

with $53 million in net sales rolled over to Q1

They also had this statement

>We expect Q1 net sales to be $750 million, up 10% year on year, driven by Mass Effect
Andromeda, Battlefield 1 and Ultimate Team.

It's just rubber clothing.

YES

Got a pic of that?

$53 million dollars net from ME:A

Maybe if you find a new image to spam

Man panties. Cause "she" has a dick. Not that hard to understand.

Thanks

Was it 60 or 40 million to make ME:A?

on their cured hides you mean?
a shame they went extinct so quickly, shouldn't have hunted them all down that fast.

2/3 of all profit and 1/3 of full game unit sales are now digital. Net sales were $4.9 billion in the last fiscal year, the highest they've ever been. Net sales in Q4 were $1.09 billion (of which 885 million were digital), above their previous expectations of $1.075 billion. This excludes about $53 million of net sales relating to premium editions of Mass Effect: Andromeda.

They expect $750 million in net sales from Q1 of this fiscal year, "driven by Battlefield 1, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Ultimate Team".

Kallo would look good in silky panties

>Says the person that has posted the same shitty quality gifs for the past like 50 threads

I wouldn't sleep next to a cold dead body.

All bit covered, and tr**ts cencored.

>LONG AFTERNOON NAPS

I hope you're not going more than 30 minutes to an hour.

dunno, but it's net profit in that report, the production costs are already included.

>blue hair
cease

>implying
You're only assuming that because you single me out because you don't like it

The number quoted was $40 million

The $53 million is just the rollover from the premium edition sales that were not captured in Q4

the $53 million is JUST from the premium editon sales that were NOT RECORDED in Q4

There is, assumed a lot more $$$ made from sales of the regular and deluxe editions, probably part of the $1.09 BILLION they made Q4. $884 million of which were digital sales from all games, including Mass Effect

Nope. Do you not have him unlocked?

Net sales for the premium editions only, so it doesn't include costs of making the game or other versions of the game that sold. Any way we can extrapolate its total net sales from the number given for premium editions? How much of a game's net sales are typically attributable to its premium editions?

No one knows. The number that keeps getting thrown around is $40 million but no official number has been released. I doubt it was that high though- they had a C-team working on an already built engine. How much did ME3 cost? Probably similar to that.

It's not janky default Sara

no one likes it. your custom ryder is shit, let alone the fact that he's a degenerate homo

>net profit in that report

Is it? Where is that indicated? It just says net sales (which fits the context better as well, as they're just talking about the premium editions rather than the whole project).

Why, would a nap be bad for you if it was longer than that?

No I keep getting Asari and Butch Femtur

Is Gil a good husbando? Is he worth a new Ryder?

>blue hair
>not janky

Net sales does include the deduction of returns, allowances for damaged or missing goods and any discounts allowed.

>Any way we can extrapolate its total net sales from the number given for premium editions?

The number given was also not the total number of premium edition sales, it was just the amount not captured in Q4

Default Sara is the best Sara in goddamn infidel!

You are correct

At least we know there won't be any angaran children to scare.

Ancient AI is literally /meg/

You can't exactly ask me that since I've very clearly going to be biased and say yes.

Eh, your opinion

Her lumpy skin creeps me out and her permanent smile too.

>muh edge
>stop having fun
we are literally talking about a fictional race that has according to the game already been hunted down to near extinction by the kett and you get triggered by people having fun. maybe this just isn't the place for you.

Maybe, but there will be plenty of humgara children.

>implying I'm triggered
>implying I'm not also having fun

The wording is a bit confusing there. By "not captured in Q4" when it was supposed to be, did they mean for accounting reasons they decided to fold those in Q1 into Q4? If so why and are they allowed to do that?

Real question is, can Evfra assume control of yandere AI?

I want Evfra to control me.

Any company can chose when their quarters are

for EA Q4 is January-March, and Q1 begins in April

You don't want to waste your day with naps. I also feel tired and shitty if I nap for too long.

Yeah, that's true. Sometimes you get those comfy, lazy days where you just want to curl up with a book or a movie, and if you drift off then that's fine, you know?

Humgara are anominations. Whoever tries to create them will die along with their angara lover.

Sorry but they will be apart of ME:2.

So does this extend to human/angara couples who just want to have unprotected sex? Because I'm pretty sure that's a level of authoritarianism nobody wants.

That's true.
>tfw not lazying around with cute waifu

Is that what Miranda was

?

Andromeda is a new beginning, degenerates who want to create monsters have no place in this fresh society.

>tfw peeling Suvi out of her diaper

>implying they didn't round up the degenerates and launch them into another galaxy to get rid of them in a pr safe way
there's gonna be hurians and humgaras everywhere next game

I beg to differ. If it's a fresh start away from the rest of society, that means there's currently no one with the political or social power to be able to tell people what they can and can't do with their gametes.

Then it's time for the Reapers to go on a field trip.

Except Jill. Jill wants us all to start fucking RIGHT NOW.

Doubtful but Evfra and the Moshae will try to get through to it.

If not Evfra can always kill it like it wants.

>anarchy and moral decline are acceptable

It's not anarchy, user, just libertarianism. Andromeda has the potential to be a minarchist paradise if we keep the governing body small and weak while it's in its fledgling stage.

>Download the 1.05 cracked patch
>Get to the main quest part where I have to talk to the rebel leader in Havarl.
>Open door "I've seen your face before, waht are you doing here?"
>Client closes.
Well, well, well. I've been played.

>hybrid degeneracy
>paradise

It is her job.

>enemy can break you melee and stagger you
>repeated melees reduce in damage
Is this going to be the BF3 Mortar nerf all over again?

Yes, if you want them!

I do! For real though, I imagine humgara kids to be either twi'leks or togruta.

Literally worse than Henry Lawson.

Makes sense.

Wanting to have a child with your lover is a beautiful and natural thing, user.

>appealing to nature
okay, I'll bite: trying to breed outside your species is unnatural though

Hybrids are not children, they're aberrations. Your loved one is a piece of shit if they agree to do this.

Cmon it's harmless fun desu. I doubt BW would ever make it canon.

I played as a sniper that uses cloak and shoots people and as a sentinel that spams powers.
What's a build that lets me play with guns and use cool powers at the same time?

who is this

GOOD FEMTUR X MALE HUMAN FANFIC WHERE

her face model I guess

get the updated crackfix

holy shit why does sara look like mongoloid ingame then?