How can people worship such a autistic fur fag who only uses cars as a topic for his shitty writing because he failed...

How can people worship such a autistic fur fag who only uses cars as a topic for his shitty writing because he failed in other areas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSErqprvI1A
youtube.com/watch?v=4Iakd70yXSI
vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/kutztowndragon/1212550605.kutztowndragon_kutz_ref.jpg
vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/kutztowndragon/1218220365.kutztowndragon_ska_kutz_ref.jpg
vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/kutztowndragon/1221370475.kutztowndragon_kd38.jpg
vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/kutztowndragon/1256258616.kutztowndragon_chicagohotdog.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=GvkJzYHCdHI
youtube.com/watch?v=VXrAbG92h0A
flayrah.com/2117/first-dvd-furry-based-sketch-comedy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmmm

Honestly, the thing that turns me off the most about him is when he lets /r9k/ shit bleed into his reviews or diaries. If you're publicly blogging about how little you understand women and how lonely you are, you've already lost. He's basically demonstrating how pathetic he is instead of trying to improve.

He's very /b/ le random and not in a good way.

Eh, he's not that bad.

Are you sure about that?

Nope changed my mind, you win. Literal cancer

Not a car.

He takes the piss out of car culture. I respect that.

I don't understand either.

this is rape culture wtf

im legit triggered right now, wtf i hate regular fur reviews

He's very /b/ circa 2007

How can retards keep making this thread?

That's when /b/ was good redditcarreviews is literal garbage.

He's actually pretty fucking bad. His only viewers are Veeky Forumstards and Veeky Forums in general. He tries too hard to be "cool". His """car reviews""" are not so car reviews. He literally tells little info about car, but proceeds 2/3 of video to tell shit about some story times or real life situations that relate to a certain car. Wow, so unique. And his guitar-playing 5th-grade-singing really shows a true American. Anyway, his videos are very basic, his car reviews are boring, uninformative. He can't tell about the car as a daily driver, nor he can express his feeling like Doug Demuro can. Video shots are terrible too, same angles, quality is probably 480p but converted to 720p + added sharpness. His irritative voice (nice acting lol) is annoying too.

>Hates the Porsche 944 because of the heritage
>Has an orgasm with the Miata and praises it for looking gay
>Hates the C5 just because it reminds him of boomers
He is literally cancer, more concerned with his political propaganda than really doing proper reviews of cars that are objective in nature.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pSErqprvI1A
>youtube.com/watch?v=4Iakd70yXSI
>vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/kutztowndragon/1212550605.kutztowndragon_kutz_ref.jpg
>vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/kutztowndragon/1218220365.kutztowndragon_ska_kutz_ref.jpg
>vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/kutztowndragon/1221370475.kutztowndragon_kd38.jpg
>vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/kutztowndragon/1256258616.kutztowndragon_chicagohotdog.jpg

You know the guy who reviews and the guy who sings are two totally different people, right??

You realize they're not real reviews, right? It's a comedy channel that does stupid goofs. If you're this fucking autistic about it no wonder you don't find it funny.

I can understand not finding him funny, some episodes fall flat for me, but the level of autism it takes to think he's trying to do the same thing as Doug Demuro is impressive, even for Veeky Forums

This, basically. His show is aimed at a 30-40 year old audience. If you are 20 years old none of his commentary will hit home with you. And if you are 50 years old you are a loser for watching some 3x year old guy on youtube.

Idc what other people think, he makes fun of boomers and I can always get behind that.

Also making fun of rockabilly and other car meet tunes is pretty legit.

>other car meet tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=GvkJzYHCdHI

I cannot stand listening to this dude.

>Anything American he hates
>Anything Jap he loves

He is the perfect representation of the self-hating ''intellectuals'' of todays America.

>not real reviews
Yeah, but I was expecting them to be real. And to be honest they looked like they were real, but he's just lazy to collect some useful info and just trash talks the whole time instead.
>comedy channel
This is as comedy as American Pie being not comedy.
>but the level of autism it takes to think he's trying to do the same thing as Doug Demuro is impressive, even for Veeky Forums
I compared a somewhat informative and creative reviewer like Doug with RCR guy. Note that Doug doesn't use some special video effects, "edgy" stuff etc., but he is enjoyable to watch. Doug's videos are not meant to be funny or comedy oriented, but the way he tells about a car, it makes me laugh or smile from time to time. RCR is literally emotionless all the time.

>RCR is literally emotionless all the time.

That's kind of the point

You don't seem like steven wright fan

His signature car is a Ford Falcon

I enjoyed his video on my current beater (outback sport)

hes OK. By far the worst part about him is he fails to understand what classic cars are in the context of their time period. youtube.com/watch?v=VXrAbG92h0A
This review right here is one of the biggest steaming piles of shit in writing I've ever heard.
Instead of talking about how GMs designers of the time period were immensely inspired by art deco and space age design, he goes on to say they were actually sexually repressed faggots.

He's not trying to be correct. Hes trying to be silly.

At this point it's just.

>lul so randum BROOWNN FART NOISES
>fancy sounding words
He had a good thing going on with the talking about the stereotypes associated with old cars but the reddit-humor has gone too far and serves no purpose.

I want more Harold Slovinsky.

what the fuck, and people actually let this sick fuck touch their cars?

He is the epitome of your stereotypical degenerate liberal. Self hating, High verbal IQ, skinny with glasses, hates Brodudes. What else?

Holy shit.

>Liberals making everything about sexually being repressed
>Top to it off the guy telling you that is a fucking furry with dead babies and sex tourettes fetish

Memes write themselves.

>it's cool to be fat, have no vocabulary, use contacts everyday, vote for cheetos, and look up to Chad.

I'll give the self hate part, but do you hear yourself?

>onion.link

I ain't clicking that shit

>If you are 20 years old none of his commentary will hit home with you.
20 and mildly enjoy his shit when he's not doing the fart-joke shtick.
His reviews are marketed towards people who only have a vague understanding of cars, this is where all those comparisons come from, because that's the easiest way to explain to "Regulars" what certain things mean/are.
It is low brow humor, yes, but most people enjoy low brow humor.

>That's when /b/ was good
/b/ was never good

It's not really about giving shit to liberals for what they are, but merely noticing they are indeed that way, as a stereotype. It's an interesting though.

>not real reviews
>it's a parody/piss-take etc.
>comedy channel

This sort of excuse making always throws me through a loop. Riddle me this then, if they aren't "real reviews" (reals insofar as it is cars as understood by an English major), where is the humor in a 20 minute diatribe on postmodernism?

This guy posted the worse already.
Someone should really asking him what the fuck that shit was about.

>signature car is a Ford Falcon
>has literally driven it less in like 3 years than he has the MR2 he JUST got

>he's not trying to be correct

It was his college years and surrounding shenanigans as seen by himself. Edgy delusions of grandeur and trite posturing. I've seen shit from this guy that would blow your mind.

Honestly he just comes of as obnoxious and a bit of a prick

What the fuck am I even watching? How old is he now?

/b/ has always been about sifting through a literal cesspool hoping for a golden needle in a shit-covered haystack.

What is this picture even supposed to convey? Humor? Arousal? Disgust? Checkmate on disgust, you got me there Mr. Regular. Seriously what the fuck was he into back then?

I do believe it's supposed to invoke a feeling, quite like the one you just had, in the viewer.

37 years old, if my memory is correct when I looked it up about a year ago.
It was something Brian had termed 'shock humor,' ala "The Aristocrats" joke that Gilbert Godfrey did- Where it's ostensibly a very simple statement, but is peppered with edgy/bizarre/non-sequitir material meant to "shock" the viewer into laughing. It was a sctick he tried to fleece the furries with, here's some of his own words on it.

flayrah.com/2117/first-dvd-furry-based-sketch-comedy

whoever told this furfucker he should sing needs to be drawn and quartered
>theyre not real reviews lmao
which is why he prattles on without any jokes at all for minutes at a time about a car every week? just because he isn't funny doesn't mean it isn't a car review, stop sperging

which is another reason he's such an intense faggot. he spent thousands on a classic car build and picks one of the ugliest, shittiest vehicles imaginable

might as well pick a Gremlin or something

Tell me your favourite car, based on appearance

The kicker is if you actually go back to when he was tossing that idea around he billed it as a way of "experiencing the penultimate regular car of the previous generation" and "seeing how it stacks up today." And after finding out that it's kinda harsh and doesn't wipe his ass for him, proceeds to kick that whole idea in the head and drop a shitload of dosh on fundamentally changing it.

Aesthetics are largely based on familiarity. Psychologically people like to see things that look familiar and remind them of something. But as a result aesthetics are also very subjective. There's a collective element to it since we all live in the same house/community/society/etc. But ultimately an element of it comes down to individual experience and perception. For example I find G-body Monte Carlos to be quite sexy. Maybe it's because G-bodies were a major part of the tuner scene around here when I was a teenager.

Really? The how come Primal African Tribes find Whites to be the most attractive race?

He went full autism mode building that Falcon around a Ford block that was kludged together from about 30 years' worth of stock parts that never should have been stuck together. Doesn't run right and overheats constantly. The wheels look like ass and he put a drag shfiter in the car because his buttbuddy has one.

He basically restomodded a car while forgetting that restomods are supposed to be improvements. I wonder what Bruce thought of this chucklefuck building that shitheap in his garage while he was trying to get real work done.

1958 impala

Bruce seems real low-key but you can tell he literally thinks very little of Brian- The most telling moment was when they went to shake it down, and Bruce has to tell the fucker like 5 times to turn the lights on, put his foot on the brake and put it in gear.

80% of this thread is one person

Also, /v/ bans e-celeb bullshit, Veeky Forums should start doing the same. Then OP can stop shitposting.

Daily reminder the Roman drives an old V6 Mustang and made an RCR review of it talking about how powerful it is.

These are the people making your car reviews.

I'm certain it's the Dougposter too

>/v/ bans e-celeb bullshit
Since when?

Please sage next time, thanks!

>34 unique IPs
>60ish posts
>80% of the thread is one person

Your math sucks.

i don't have a single one, but from that early 60s period a Continental is up there
a little later on I'd take Coronet no complaints as well

You realize the people that make these threads are phoneposters? If nobody bites, they reset phone real quick and samefag to get the thread going they also bump thread before it dies . If they get banned they just reset again and repeat process

t. his Corvette isn't best Corvette

But that does literally nothing, why bother?

>But that does literally nothing,
>why bother?
First day here?

That's a nice conspiracy theory there. "Every thread I don't like is here because of the shitposting illuminati!"

Where the fuck are you when the shitposting critical mass of ass hits and we get 200+ reply "Pushrod versus OHC" thread for the third time in a day?

Question still stands.

>Wahh I want another faggot reading a spec sheet and shitting out buzzwords
Fuck off, sounds like he ripped your car a new asshole.

>"I want a guy who doesn't know what he's talking about and has to remind himself to not make shit up to proselytize at length about machines he doesn't understand and a culture he doesn't like."

And you sound like you ride the bus.

t. he is a furry with sex tourettes

Scroll up and look at the bump gaps dummy, OP is ITT trying to keep it alive at all costs, nobody here like Demuro or Fur Reviews
>Question still stands
Why bump these shill threads to front page when sage doesn't bump. My question still stands if you're new here

I honestly did not realize there were two of them.
I just always assumed Roman was one of his characters he played

No, I just don't think sage is a downvote nor will it effect anything in anyway when the thread has been hitting front page since its inception. If anything, it will get more traffic to the thread so it ends up 404ing faster.

What video this is?

That's the dumbest shit I've heard today(other productive threads get overlooked because of constant bumping), go back to >>>Reddit

Oh here comes the R*eddit boogieman.
>implying people browse the front page
>what is the catalog

His Grand National review was pretty good.

He's an objectively better writer than any of the assholes at Jalopnik

You are such an unbelievably retarded child.

There's nothing I hate more than English majors who have nothing to do but show off their English degree.

>let me go on a 5 minute spiel about some 1700s author's opinions and tangentially connect it to the philosophical implications of driving a honda civic

At least a poop joke makes people laugh sometimes.

>/b/ in 2007
>good

I enjoyed most of his original videos
Now it seems Idk like he's trying too hard? And it just feels stale

And ya I did notice some of that "beta good guy" "incel" thoughts in some of his vids especially in the miata vids and Subaru vids, I was expecting what his thoughts on the old wrx's were and the entirety of the video was him going on and on about "doodbros" the whole way through it was very disappointing

And I was also curious about his reviews on the e36 and mustangs and again it was him just yelling "doodbro" the whole way through and making little quips about how "real" men don't need to do x/y or z

But like I said his early reviews were very enjoyable and balanced the line between being an actual review and being entertainment
Now it's just him just yelling boring shit and inserting his beta good boy agenda, it's a little embarrassing and cringey sometimes to watch

The bikefag that got fired was the last decent jalopnik writer.
>hey I'm going to *press event*
>what do you want me to ask
Perfect.

Haven't watched his shit in months.

also, Kutztown dragon.

>This review right here is one of the biggest steaming piles of shit in writing I've ever heard.
>Instead of talking about how GMs designers of the time period were immensely inspired by art deco and space age design, he goes on to say they were actually sexually repressed faggots.
But he is right. All your precious 40s-50s is one hell of repressed sexuality (and all sorts of other medieval savage bullshit).

I'm 36

I think he's pretty funny. But about 30% of his stuff does fall flat. Either ends up being derivative or just too far out in random land. The other 70% is pretty funny. Especially with the running gags.

He's about the only YouTube car channel I can follow. All of the younger guys burning up Daddy's money are annoying, and are essentially video selfies like women would enjoy taking. More about monetary conquest than anything. Which is odd considering how that generation is supposed to eschew greed.

RCR guy was better when he did actual regular cars. Like some shitbox someone in retardville PA would own. Now he is reviewing supercars and high dollar modified cars and shit, it just doesn't have the same feel or intent anymore. His series on car shows is pretty good too.

STFU KEK

MAGA

Because niggers are animals and white people are beautiful (when they are being chad and Stacy and not sjw professorcucks, aka (you).

>enjoyed
Like many YouTube channels, as soon as it becomes a job and not a hobby, the push for content makes things suck. And makes them suck fast.

RCR guy needs to go back to reviewing "regular cars". I dunno like a mint first gen CR-V, focus SVT, weird imported JDM shit, etc. you know....shit that Veeky Forums jacks itself off over.

Fucking leafs

Not a ZR-1

Dude, you're reading into nothing. There's nothing going on there.
He's talking about this one.

>t. self hating ''intellectual''

Jokes on you, I am a chad IRL.

>worthless liberal arts degree
>shitloads of student denbts
>garbage job serving niggers their gimmiedabts paid for with your own tax money

>I guess I'll call myself an intellectual

Lol