Hey Veeky Forums, I did something really stupid today. I put windshield wiper in my radiator

Hey Veeky Forums, I did something really stupid today. I put windshield wiper in my radiator.

Is my car rekt now? Google tells me I should be good if I do a coolant flush ASAP. Is there anything else I should do? How BTFO am I?

get a coolant flush and hope you didnt just brick your shitmobile, you retard

>that image
I hope you aren't trying to start an off-topic argument.

Anyway, just do a coolant flush and pray.

>targeting the demographic responsible for the majority of the most common crimes
Wtf I hate cops now!
(ironic post, pls no arrest FBI)

No worries, friend.

>Shitpost wildly

This is proof that the left can't meme.

>not posting the good one

i dont get it

>aluminum

just take it out

The punch line is funny, the setup is cringey.

So you're an idiot for doing this OP.

However you aren't as fucked as you think. Radiator fluid only keeps the engine cool by absorbing heat in order to prevent the engine from overheating. If you didn't run the car long enough for it to overheat (trust me you'd know it's overheating), then there really is no damage done.

Just flush it out, put actual coolant in there, and relax but don't do that again. A learning experience.

There are ice plugs near the bottom corners of most radiators you can do this with. Alternatively you can disconnect your bottom hose and reservoir, or you could siphon the washer fluid out. It's whatever.

Still don't get it

Take the wiper out you fucking idiot.

I pit trunk in gas tank too.

This would be funnier if it said
>5 miles over the speed limit.

lol same here. Northern-eastern europe- call cops saying some retards are drinking and yelling outside of my house blastin some shit music at 2 am.> takes them 1.5 hour to get here and then call me back with huurrr durr dont waste our time false reporting
>call them telling drunk faggots are saying ''ill cut you i have a knife''
-5 minutes and a special unit arrives lol.

It's aluminIum

And??

a block of aluminum used to make lower receivers for ar15s