youtube.com/watch?v=6GpkI0FtzhE
rarepepedirectory.com/?page_id=25
coinmarketcap.com/assets/pepe-cash/
youtube.com/watch?v=wsBfXZEGIRU
tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC
rarepepe.party
rarepepewallet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why can't people just screenshot the Pepe and start sharing it and diluting the supply?

They're certified rare on the blockchain.

rarepepedirectory.com

rarepepewallet.com/#

rarepepecap.com/xcp?hide=vol

The pepe value will nosedive soon with uncertainty among the Trumpsters. Then the alt-right will regroup and cement its position, and that's when you buy.

Hold off at least a month dude.

i think so too, there should be another major altcoin pump before the alt right comes back

The rarest Pepe is buried in my backyard. I drew it blindfolded, folded the paper, and put in in a metal box and buried it.

Also ASCAP has periodic crackdowns on pepe piracy. Always use a proxy when saving rares from Veeky Forums.

Pepecash is about to explode. You heard it here first. Within the next 3 days it will be on the front page of Coinmarketcap.

>3 posts by this ID
>about to explode
come on dude at least change your IP

Initial post, comment reply, and a bump. Come at me.

i actually bought pepecash
i think it could have a pokemon type popularity
i just dont like shilling

What's your rare pepe wallet address?

1sak3UedWad9JAr5MtJzHgGhJCjSMYeWp

>1sak3UedWad9JAr5MtJzHgGhJCjSMYeWp

Enjoy

RE: why can't people just screenshot the Pepe and start sharing it and diluting the supply?

youtube.com/watch?v=KHQLBsrk5ME

youtube.com/watch?v=6GpkI0FtzhE

It has already been cemented

plz halp
1Gkt9fsBzFC1NwZU2L7wM8NjzxEpUf7gEB

So Pepecash is basically backed by Pepes? Does that mean Pepecash is fundamentally more valuable than Bitcoin which is not backed by anything?

What if there is a fork in the blockchain?

what if i made trading cards and made them really high quality and hard to reproduce
and each card comes with its own code so you can trade them on for cash, thus encouraging you to get own and buy/trade more rare pepe cards

I have 3 folders of rares, anyone wanna create some rares im lazy

Your pepes would be safe, unless there was a blockchain reorganization.

Dat card is gonna to be worth THOUSANDS next year.

Because paying a significant amount of money to buy online currency backed by pictures of a cartoon frog that is losing its mainstream relevancy as the 2016 American election becomes further in the past is completely retarded.

If I had to start over, I'd go with collecting Pepe's - Warren Buffett
if i knew about Pepe i wouldnt have to fund wars - t. rothschild family

how do I into pepecash?
1HDjGVyweM8ASQdqKyXgmCE2NAq9gRtu1y

>>he doesnt know about the upcoming game
>>he believes putting 50$ on rares is a significant amount of money
>>he thinks rare pepes are losing mainstream relevancy

why are people so poor?

Presumably the same reason people couldn't just photocopy and cut out a Black Lotus or Charizard.

how do I submit my rare pepes

i have pepecash, but i haven't got involved in the picture business. does this make a difference? holding zero pictures doesn't matter does it?

if you divide them into 6 folders, you'll have twice as many, because 6 is two times as much as 3

Identifying the good ones will bring you riches. Trading them. You will be also able to play the upcoming game better. You also move the pepe economy and this is good for pepecash

rarepepedirectory.com/?page_id=25

Right now there is a freeze in submitting new ones. But create your own and be ready for when submissions will open again.

can someone please send me the jongpepe please

also i am going to put $1k into the pepesphere this shit is gonna be big

SJW LIES!! Nice try Soros shills want to keep the wealth away from the common hardworking American. The early bird gets the worm we must act now to profit not later

The first card made, "Rarepepe" is going to be worth thousands of dollars. It's already being traded at 55 XCP, that's over $100 a card.

That particular card, and all cards in Series 1 are going to be worth serious money.

coinmarketcap.com/assets/pepe-cash/

Doesn't look like it's going down, user

I fucking hate it when people call Elon Musk an inventor.

148N1qjajX3aoLDCi8m4mqyiQ7ZT63JaCB

>Maybe you should

why does it take so long to confirm a purchase

It uses the Bitcoin blockchain for security. So all transactions are limited by Bitcoin's blocktimes.

its been like 4 hours now.
i made my buy order 1 more than the lowest sell order, if that helps.

also pls send pepes

You've got my attention op. Where can I buy pepecash?

the black ET is really bugging me for some raisin

just as a pepe related altcoin it has decent potential, with or without the card trading. given the normie appeal of pepe, if it has a quick way to purchase pepe-cash, it could see under 25s throw in a few $$ each an pretty easily see a $10million market cap, which 10x-12x what it is now.

a decent long hold i would say. more interesting for normal people to get into than other more tech based crypto like monero, waves etc. normal people have no real need for those. of course they have no need for pepe-cash, but meme status might give it a 'want' status.

if anyone wants to send me a rare pepe my address is
1DkugW3tfiGc9fZyxoKQ16rNbARDg4y2Di

i have none and haven't yet bought one but will investigate the actual purchasing of them more

Over my memetrading career, Ive amassed a small fortune.

I am investing my small fortune into pepecash.
Feel free to send some pepes
12jYAhbXRPUEWtWa7qGkWMtz3NiRzGimWQ

is anyone else not receiving their XDN in their wallet?

Who cares about XDN when you can buy Pepecash?

What is fastest cash to pepecash?
Someone post guide.

you have to buy pepecash with XDN artard

i mean XCP

it's kind of a pain right now. if you have a poloniex account, use your bitcoin to buy XCP (counterparty). then go to rarepepewallet.com and create a wallet. withdraw your XCP from poloniex to your wallet at rarepepewallet.com, then follow this video

youtube.com/watch?v=wsBfXZEGIRU

if devs want this to go mainstream it's gotta be way easier.

I don't get these new cryptos that are based on other crypto's blockchains. Is PepeCash a general currency you can invest in or do you literally "invest in" individual pepe images and trade each image like a stock against other images?

Both.

Pepecash is based on unique, trade-able assets on a blockchain. These assets are represented as digital cards. Pepecash is simply the most liquid asset and is thus the "coin" representation for the Pepe network.

However, there are about 500 cards created right now. Each card is created in a limited amount, some have 5000, 1000, 100, 20, etc. You may trade these cards for XCP or Pepecash.

You can also just buy it straight off of Tux with BTC. Same as any other alt. Hopefully Shapeshift adds it soon, that would make it even easier.

What the fuck

rarepepe.party

Trading card game coming out soon.

Pepecash - Be Alpha

seems like the kind of coin which would be accepted on yobit. while yobit may not be the goldman sachs of crypto, it has decent volume and lots of 3rd worlders who'd jump on the train.

who knows who the pepe cash devs are, but the yobit addition is free if they try for it.

If you front the 12000 pepecash submission fee.

What's the cheapest way to get it? XCP or Tux?

it is already on the front page of coinmarketcap now! Number 84 last I checked.

over $1 million market cap. not bad going.

Can somebody please give me the correct links to rarepepes? I don't even have a wallet.

rarepepewallet.com/

where do I trade btc to pepe cash?

there are other exchanges too

I deposited some btc to my tux wallet an hour ago but it's still not confirmed, is this normal? how long does it take to go through?

i think smaller amounts tend to take longer. mine is currently stuck on 1/2 confirmations.

fug I'm still at 0
don't wanna misst the pepe cash train

Buttcoin is having some issues lately, lots of backlogged transactions. If your TX fee is low it might not get through, usually not even your fault.

How to buy rare pepe? I have BTC

1Kc7sctFpJ2Q98JivMcm6qYwjPw7QHD9a2

Go to tuxexchange and buy it straight from BTC

- or -

Buy some XCP on Poloniex or somewhere and then use the Counterparty DEX or RarePepeWallet

by not going in it increases the chances they all go bankrupt since pyramid schemes lead to explosions which is also fun

wut