twitter.com/PROJECT_ACES
twitter.com/hashtag/ACEINF

AC7:

Multi-plat port confirmed:
youtube.com/watch?v=7zxB1ahoz_M&t

PSX 2016 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezm_kZ9Mi20

Returning to Strangereal.
Directed/written by Sunao Takabuchi and Kosuke Itomi.

This is everything we currently know (or think we know) about AC7:
pastebin.com/SWN1R7tj

AC:I:

>
ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? Probably 30 tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export build into text format)

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

HD Collection never (ever)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9d6qe_3o-0
youtube.com/watch?v=n1zE-Jl-qJY
youtube.com/watch?v=sNFLGHoZ02g&t=301s
aviationweek.com/defense/us-air-force-looks-inward-improve-pilot-retention
strawpoll.me/12969604
strawpoll.me/12969589
youtube.com/watch?v=H8rK7EKS8n4
youtube.com/watch?v=fqG4nYj9gTc
youtube.com/watch?v=r3V16CGAuCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for SEVEN

2nd for slav shit best shit

Third for Belka did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=O9d6qe_3o-0

Turn on the captions kek

Holy mother of keks

Confirmed launch of my sides

holy fuck how did i miss this?

1995x better

Words cannot describe how much I dislike In Pursuit

Only now do I realize that I should've named my guy in Stardew after Silber.

Best wallpaper comming through.

E3 SOON
S
O
O
N
Also, why is Strangereal so advanced compared to Earth? Laser weaponry in 1995, mass drivers to orbit in 2010, a space elevator in the early 2020's...

It's a superior timeline.

Also, no nukes means world powers have to search other ways to project force.
At least, that's my headcanon.

>no nukes
Belka nuked itself and Pixy launched a MIRV. Nukes are a thing. The whole Ulysses thing kickstarted the superweapon fad.

I mean with the non-proliferation of nukes the setting has. I know about the brilliance of Belkan tactics.

Anyone got the high res of Mobius squad's emblem?

>youtube.com/watch?v=n1zE-Jl-qJY
>ywn team up with a Flanker in your Raptor
>ywn team up with a Raptor in your Flanker
What's the point?

This one's in the mega.

Yeah that one. Thanks

>Belka nuked itself and Pixy launched a MIRV. Nukes are a thing.
Yeah, but they're a lot more rare. Less than 100 in the entire world.

>gradius style power-ups
>salamander style coop
>AC0 flavour
JUST TAKE MY MONEY

I'm planning to watch Area 88.
What should I watch and what should I skip to make the most of my time?
(Compromising on AC time for this)

Can I play the emulator with only keyboard controls, or do I have to use a controller?
Also, how do I install ISOs?

More, bigger unified countries and alliances. Look at Osea, Usea, Yuktobania. More people means more money means more research funding. Not to mention their apparent lack of ethics or care for what happens once the fancy superweapon has been devised and built.

You can play with keyboard controls but it'll kinda suck.
You don't need to install ISOs, they're disk images. You just point your emulator at the file and it loads it as if it were a real disk.

You could play the Area 88 game, it's probably the closest to something like this.

I watched the whole thing, then again I've not seen the original OVAs so I can't comment on that, but it's all fun jet stuff.

I don't see any point in skipping.

I just heard parts overlap or some are disapointing in terms of quality.

Yeah, it's a real piece of shit. I hate shit like that where you have to randomly pick something, it always ends up being the last one you do, last dishes you shoot in this case.

But man, it has a great track though!youtube.com/watch?v=sNFLGHoZ02g&t=301s

>Tekken 7 on Steam
>Priced at 50 Dollars
>Release date is June 1, although some souce mention it as June 2, but still basically same release date as that of the console versions
Are we by chance getting the lower price of Steam version of AC7 and the same release date with that of PS4 and XB1 versions?

Y E E H A W
E
E
H
A
W

aviationweek.com/defense/us-air-force-looks-inward-improve-pilot-retention
They should have raised the age limit of fighter pilot to around 34 or 35 without waiver and/or lower the minimum height to around 63 inches.

Winners for these polls are Spaced All Moving V Tail, and 25mm. The /aceg/ superplane will be a twin engined (nacelled) single seater with a mid mounted cranked arrow wing and a chined forebody. Control is provided by a spaced all moving V-tail. It will be primarily armed with two internally carried 25mm gatling guns.

It will have a top speed of roughly mach 2.2 and will be capable of supercruise.

strawpoll.me/12969604
strawpoll.me/12969589

Prototyping of the finalized planform has already begun. Currently it is roughly the size of a flanker, but this can change.

Well I said I'd doodle something, so here you go.

Originally I wanted to make a sprite, but I kinda fucked up the perspective so I just messed around with the mirror function for a bit for fun. I think it turned out alright.

Comfy carrier ops go.

Looks great user.

>goes into the /aceg/ folder

Mighty impressive, buddy. Fukken saved.

That's a good lookin Wyvern.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8rK7EKS8n4

What's that hand gesture the guy does at around 0:58?

Thanks lads.

Got any other stuff you've drawn?

>tfw /aceg/ has all the drawbuddies

Not much recent stuff.

"I'm going to bag you" I guess...
Is that a Korean movie? That was so insanely over the top. Why aren't there more movies like this?

>Is that a Korean movie?
Yes.

>That was so insanely over the top. Why aren't there more movies like this?
Hollywood hates fun, I guess.

So if my guess is correct, he's telling the other guy to bug out? I figured it was probably something like that.

That MiG pilot really can't decide whether he wants to wear his mask or not.

How dare you diss H.A.W.X

Post aces that did nothing wrong.
I'll start.

Alright fuck backgrounds or people. I was gonna add missiles and stuff, but not today.

Fukken Saved: Part Deux!

Keep it coming my dude

You are good at this.

post your best

What are some /aceg/ aproved movies? (Other than Top Gun and I guess Hot Shots)
I'm looking to scratch the cool plane live action itch.
I've heard about Firefox and Stealth, but what are /aceg/'s consensus on those?

Are there subs for that beauty?

Again, thanks. Just having a bit of fun over here.

Stealth was alright IIRC, regular old action movie. But it's not like I've seen it in ages.
Behind Enemy Lines also had some jet action in it.

If you want earlier stuff there's also a bunch.
Battle of Britain and Dark Blue World come to mind. Then there's also the Red Baron movie or Flyboys although I don't remember anything from those.

>What are some /aceg/ aproved movies? (Other than Top Gun and I guess Hot Shots)
>I'm looking to scratch the cool plane live action itch.
Flight of Black Angel doesn't have a lot of plane action, but it's kind of funny to see the guy who played mild-mannered Dead Meat in Hot Shots playing a religious psycho pilot who steals a nuke so he can destroy Las Vegas. If you're curious, the whole thing is on Youtube.

Flight Of The Intruder is a good one, also BAT 21.

Does Executive Decision qualify?

Also, I though Firefox was a good movie, but I thought Stealth was garbage.

Inflation hit like a bitch

user who got recommended zero a few days ago here
just pulled the sword from the stone and am so glad i brought this
any other of you anons got recommendations for the ace games for PS2? i think im gonna get addicted to this series so i wanna know whats the best ones to play

I think Top Gun is kind of a shit film desu...

We already told you.
4 5 0 on PS2.
6 on XBox 360.
JP version of 3 on PC with an emulator.

All three on the PS2 plus AC6 on the 360.

PSX trilogy is also pretty fun, although it does suffer from some PSX controls. Jap 3 and EU/NA 3 are different in that the japenese one has branching paths and characters and the western release is linear ran out of time or money for a localisation IIRC.

X and X2 on the PSP are also top tier. Can't speak for Legacy on the DS, but that's a remake of AC2 so it should be good.

Avoid AH.

R:Racing Evolution if you want Ace Combat with cars and tits

im gonna have to settle on 4 and 5 for now then, dont have a 360 to play 6 on sadly

Since you started with Zero, I'd advise you to go with AC5 next, since the plot of the game is related to the events of Zero.

Then complete the holy trilogy with AC4. It'll probably feel a bit slower to 5 and 0, but it's still a bloody great game.

I like to include ACX on PSP as an honorary member of the holy trilogy. Plus it can be emulated without needing an especially powerful PC.

>ACX
youtube.com/watch?v=fqG4nYj9gTc

X was my first game, I really need to play it again. Griswall was such a cool looking map. Modern city walls are great.

As is that moment when the Gleipnir rears up to murder that city.

When that guitar riff kicks in on Atmos Ring as you punch the afterburner and the meson cannons start blasting, you know it's gonna be a fantastic mission.
youtube.com/watch?v=r3V16CGAuCw

Welcome to the squadron, buddy.

post your planefu

i like matching with pixy and since i was using the J35J until i could unlock the F15 i dont have any others

>flying through the gates to hit the ground targets
Good memories.

Forgot to add. I forgot how terrible the audio quality on the radio calls was. It's almost like real radio.

F-15 is patrician taste.

Eagle is top A E S T H E T I C

I'm always torn between the Su-37 and Eagle. On one hand, Yellow 13 flew a Terminator and he's literally the best enemy ace in the series.
On the other, the F-15 has such a perfect kill/loss ratio IRL that it's tough to pick anything else.

>Flanker and Eagle

Buddy confirmed for 100% patrician taste

>Then complete the holy trilogy with AC4. It'll probably feel a bit slower to 5 and 0, but it's still a bloody great game.
Less emphasis on plot and character development, too. Your wingmen are all nameless, and most of the plot focuses on a boy in a city that's occupied by the enemy. The gameplay is still great, but be prepared for a less dramatic story if that matters to you.

I actually like the story of 04 the most. It strikes me as more grounded in reality than the other two of the trilogy. Maybe it's because they treat all the characters as people instead of as mythical demon lords.

i dont mind a somewhat lackluster story if the gameplay can easily outweigh it, so i'll pick up 5 first then 4 as i heard 5 relates the most to 0
also i heard there was a theory that Mobius 1 is possibly Cipher based on their skill and something involving their wingmen that i didnt read too far into to avoid possible spoilers

It should not be allowed to make war machines that look this good.

Then you play 5's arcade mode.
>Mobius 1, you're worth like a whole army group alone. Go there and blow shit up until you run out of ammo.

Sounds like a sound strategy for any of the protags.

pixy tried shooting me down
i just wanted to match my plane with his and be his buddy

Skyhawk comeback when?

>He doesn't fly best plane

You're right m8, I fly a typhoon.

If they're tossing in the F-104 into AC7, there is a chance. One can only hope.

>he doesn't fly cutest plane
>it's not even in the game

Ok, you got me.

What the fuck? I didn't get any rewards from the Kusanagi Battle event ending. Anyone else having the same thing?

Who do I yell at for this?

The boat game general.

Ace Combat 3 is very very good if you can emulate it, which should be pretty easy.
Look up "Project Nemo" for the English fan-patch.

Wait till servers/challenges refresh (in about 4h)