youtu.be/wB8bjOYondI
youtu.be/va4uHY3ru98
youtu.be/GRVBbr9ZRr0
youtu.be/yzzphUku_w4
youtu.be/wD62dKveg5U
youtu.be/iUjwBSHFhaA
youtube.com/watch?v=qFEWBm_3yK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. I've listened to it for 7 years just for memes.

It's fucking garbage and if you
actually listen to it you need to either reconsider what you are doing in life or kill yourself

quit posting here already

@17683621
kys furfaggot

No
No

>replying to bait

I play eurobeat in my car sometimes when im out 'driving'
I concede that eurobeat is fucking awful

Eurobeat is kinda hit or miss in terms of quality, but it's all pretty good drivan' music. Fast paced and catchy stuff.

wow, so brave.......

Don't you have puppies to molest?

Let's write a eurobeat song one sentence at a time. I'll start.
>Turn the beat, mostly in the night.

Yes, I do.

>my dreams are like a basket of cardboard

>the only thing I can drive anymore for is the hope for a better tomorrow

>Money, money drive the ladies into my love all day

Burning passsssiiooooon!

Is this sarcasm?

Woaaaaaaaahoaaaaaaah

Inb4 stay BTFO

Occasionally listen to it when driving, it's superficial music like the Rolling Stones:
The good shit is God tier, but when it sucks, it's worse than horse shit

hi-nrg-eurobeat hybrid a best (SEB 1-35~)
makes me think of calmly, quietly, sliding through open corners, in a lightly wooded forest in the rain
a classic: youtu.be/0-6Qm_u6KHQ
youtu.be/CoQcNSvkgCw
youtu.be/WSoevRzSmTM
youtu.be/ON3oS3XCufA
youtu.be/gCCkjfkmuNk
youtu.be/8-APzyPxCdw
youtu.be/k_bifrdjP3c
youtu.be/wB8bjOYondI

and then of course you have the "this makes me question my life choices much more than the rest" type stuff
youtu.be/va4uHY3ru98
youtu.be/GRVBbr9ZRr0
youtu.be/yzzphUku_w4
youtu.be/wD62dKveg5U
youtu.be/iUjwBSHFhaA

There are so many styles of Eurobeat, which is the only reason I still listen to it. So diverse, even though they all are very interconnected. Granted, as time goes on, the connections grow thinner.

You are legitimately the most infuriating person I have ever had the misfortune of coming across.
But unlike a lot of other people I've come across, you're dumb enough to not only reveal where you live, or where you drive, but also what you look like and what your cars look like.

I am going to fucking destroy you in my completely stock 92 autotragic shitbox Camry, covered in anime and Initial D stickers, blasting Eurobeat, and making 130 horses to the FRONT wheels, the ONLY place the power should EVER be. I'm so confident, I'll even install a camera to record how fucking hard I will own your ass. Provided, of course, your unbalanced LS swapped brick doesn't destroy you first, which would be far less satisfying. Once my desire to travel across the country just to find your lanky ass, of course, matches or exceeds your desire to complain about anime on an anime imageboard.

This is your only warning. So when the time comes, I will implore you to "Meet me at the touge".

>forgot mp3 player was set to eurobeat instead of normalfag mix when driving friends
>Love is in danger plays
whew, they thought it was just niche normal music

I'm in your position. It's just something with unbridled positivity and hype that I like to listen to when I drive or i'm at the gym.

SPEED UP THE NIGHT, MIKADO

lol faggot

its actually pretty good

I love eurobeat. Is it awful? Depends on what you listen to it for. If you're putting on eurobeat to get hype as shit than it's excellent, if you put it on to have a deep and fulfilling lyrical experience....well. SPEEDY SPEED BOY.

I like some of the Super Eurobeat albums, namely 217 is my favorite.

I have one better.

NAKAZATO'S IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
NAKAZATO'S GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME (MASAKA)
TAKESHI'S GONNA LOSE HIS MIND (NANI)
IF HE STANDS TO CLOSE TO (JEE TEE ARU)
SHINGO

[muffled eurobeat intensifies internally in the distance]

Why would you listen to normie music? It's nearly all dogshit tier.

I like the lyrics, they're foreign (broken English) and I imagine my car singing. No I don't have autism

eurobeat is either god-tier or absolute fucking trash
no inbetween

Says the furfag.

Yeah..... and?

youtube.com/watch?v=qFEWBm_3yK8
First time I heard this I got into a daydream where I dreamt about my non-existent GF. Shit sucked.