youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=UpSkhR0ts6k
youtube.com/watch?v=KukSVxgsQkg
lewdbro.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuter than Lulu.

>Nasus champion shard

Reposting

Once I'm satisfied with the rank on my main I'm going to make a new account and play to level 30 and ranked on it aiming to hit gold by the end of the season

7 determines the 3 champs I'll main

*appears in front of you*

>lee hits his q on you

Morgana
Rek'Sai
Ashe

yasuo

Lux
Aatrox
Caitlyn

>pops W

Soraka
Lulu
Shaco

Winner because he was the first one with 7 that posted 3
I'll post progress once progress is made

When will TSM be finally relegated?

xth for Syndra

Post your music when you win a division promo

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Well go ahead and unlock him then!

xth for being cute but nobody knows who you are. I wish I had people who always wanted to play league with me and hit on me.

Jesus fucking christ please practice animation canceling, key blade, sai blade, sky blade, all that shit if you want to ever be good with him

May I ask for some nice fap material? League of Legends related of course

t. fat brown male, absolutely fucking disgusting

>tfw no comfy gf/bf

Does anyone have tips for playing Ashe? I am kinda new. What do I do if there's 3 mid and I'm on my own in bot vs two opponents? Also do I place my ward after x minutes or as soon as I arrive in my spot?

Is it bad to duo in this game while playing ranked? I heard it fucks up your MMR by making you gain less and lose more LP than usual. Whenever I look it up I get stuff from 1+ year ago and I'm not sure if anything has changed or not.

I'm a TSM fan. Laugh at me. At least I never stop believing.

>OP Wasnt spoilered

0/10 pinked illuminate bush /ff

>TFW no bf to gimme the succ while my teams shit the bed in league of losers.

And?

If you stretch into enemy territory you ward to watch your own flank

I wanted one to do comfy things

>Be silver III
>79% win rate with WW
>MFW

fukk

I wanna CUDDLE and PROTECT Lulu!

Alright but back off.

Lulu would need protecting from you.

I don't understand?!?

POST THE MUSIC YOU LISTEN TO WHILE CARRYING
youtube.com/watch?v=UpSkhR0ts6k

>Start W
>Wait in brush
>FB level 1

Every time, without fail.

I miss old Galio.
Building full AP and tanking shitloads of damage with W was good shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KukSVxgsQkg

hes calling you a pedophile, you disgusting degenerate

I want to splitting botlane.

Thanks!

No what happens is it inflates your MMR to the point where you get matched with enemies that have a better MMR than your other teammates which means if you don't abuse your communication skills then there's a likely chance the enemy laners are going to fuck your allies up. A fed enemy that knows how to abuse his/her advantage is basically unstoppable. Also duoQs tend to get a lot of hate because they're generally retarded and like to circlejerk each other.

>eligible for first win of the day
>play a game
>don't win
uhh lolbabs?

I posted my legs earlier and got a whole 2 yous. I'm skinny and short and white.

Splitpush, what an autocorrect.

Eyo son lemme put my dick between them thighs.

>Because most teams actually don't play like they play in their own regions, they revert to SKT-lite or play extremely scared on the international stage
Not really. These teams aren't under-performing. They're facing stronger competition.

A really obvious example is Hauntzer. He looks good in NA LCS because his team plays around top (ie, babysits him). This is fine against terrible competition because Sven and Bjerg are good enough in LCS to make advantages to spread to top. Against teams that aren't as garbage as the ones in LCS, this doesn't work because Sven and Bjerg are pressured enough that they can't feed him resources. He's then exposed as the absolute mediocre player he really is, and NA LCS viewers think that he isn't playing to his normal level when he's in fact playing like he normally does just without a lead given to him by his mid and jungler.

Remember when he almost got 1v1'd by Ray's AD Kennen as Camille and people blamed how strong AD Kennen in favor of criticizing Hauntzer for almost dying despite being ridiculously ahead because Kennen was put so far behind by Sven and Bjerg? And then remember just now in MSI when he got buttblasted as AD Kennen against Huni's Galio and then it was suddenly "OH NO KENNEN IS SOOOO WEAK WHEN BEHIND"?

Shit tier teams in the weak regions just make the top teams in them look halfway decent.

Morgy is the cutest and I bet her baked goods are superb!

the client is falling apart holy shit

I'd put a jew in her oven.

>store issues
>club issues
>ip issues

Log out before shit hits the fan brother

duoing is great if you like playing with your partner simply because it cuts the odds of getting an insufferable little cumstain on your team from 4 to 3. In terms of gameplay it can also make your output more consistent so you'll get where you belong faster, and you may even be extra good at communicating with your partner so you could climb higher than normal.

Matchmaking does try to adjust for the advantage of playing with a duo based on whatever advantage they calculate due to statistics.

Riot does not reveal much of the specifics for how matchmaking does anything, including adjusting for this advantage, but they have indicated that the system prefers to adjust by first trying to make teams have the same stacking ratios (duo + 3 vs. duo + 3; solos vs. solos, etc.) and then applying MMR handicaps if that doesn't work out. We also don't know if the MMR handicap is applied only to your group (trying to match a duo of silver 4's with silver 3's on their team and then matching that against another 'silver 3' team) or to the team your group ends up on (a duo of silver 4's with 3x solo silver 4's is treated as a 'silver 3' team because they have a duo and is matched against another 'silver 3' team). Presumably Riot has probably tried several systems over the years and has settled on whichever method (or mix of methods) produces games with the most even matches and smallest amount of toxicity.

I feel like I should have said more but as you get familiar with the map you'll figure out what you want to see with wards. If there is a fiesta elsewhere you can try to help out or if it looks like nobody will bother you keep pushing, these are the decisions

i got u just give me 20-40 minutes my ranked game is just now starting

lewdbro.imgur.com/

Would you pink Evelyn's bush?

>Spend hours autistically compiling every lewd I have to imgur
>Completely forget about it till years later when a random user links it at 4 in the morning

Shit I should probably update it...

Ok NA fags, this is my unbiased opinion on TSM's MSI, from worst to best.

1- Parth: TSM lost a lot of games thanks to his horrible Pick/Ban phase. It's been highlighted by lolg all week, and he continued to suck a lot. No doubt the worst performer.

2- Turtle: What to say about a shitter who never learnt how to position himself.

3- Svenskeren: Good on Lee, bad on everything else sans one Elise game. TSM should stop signing junglers who are famous on Lee and bring someone who has a champ pool.

4- Hauntzer: An average tourney, had high and lows, luckily for him more highs than lows, unluckily for him, it didn't matter.

5- Bjergsen: The best player of this squad, no doubt about it, but being force on support champions a couple of times + that feeling that he didn't played as aggresive as he is able too leaves me wondering if he had some nerves issues.

6- Biofrost: Surely his last game will be criticized, but he was the best TSM performer at MSI. Not because he played decent despite WT, but because he was the only one that seemed to understand LoL is a team game and not a bunch of individualities. So kudos to him for that, hope TSM's staff can appreciate it.

I wanna fuck Gnar

>i want to fuck a retarded down syndrome animal

y tho

Don't be shy

I couldn't afford it

>Gnar will never go rage mode as you fuck him and then dick you

PRO TIP: If you go to gank an early game champion and they immediately start walking in a straight line directly at you, there's a good chance you're about to make a huge mistake.

thoughts on this summoner?

Good morning. My socks smell like feet.

>>>challenger

more like dropped the fuck out, more like spiraling towards the diamond 5 dumpster he belongs in

t. silverbab

Why'd they stop playing tf in competitive? In a meta where global impact is huge just why is he not even picked? I understand he has some rough matchups but if you get a last pick into something that's not so bad then it could work out ..

rate my champion pool for midlane to get to diamond

Lulu.Aurelion Sol, Diana, Chogath, Annie, Fizz, Ori, Taliyah,Lucian,Kennen,Lissandra,Anivia,Brand,GP, Jayce,

Is this good enough to get to diamond /a/?

*Out-duels you*

Kek, when I first started playing I knew I could walk up to shitters with no real plan and they would back up
On the same note, a jungler walks up to Ashe past level 6 and gets deleted

>/a/
I fucked up i meant /lolg/

>fizz
to bronze with you shitter

reee dont use that you memer

comfy bfs~

Just found out you can hold the right click to auto walk, do most people just click anyway though?

Um those lips look so good
>ywn kiss fiora

Real pros here operate solely on the minimap

I want to taste her baguette

>Balanced lady of press R is pick ban
>Balanced tiny wizard of infinite scaling and press R is not

explain this lolbabs

Veigar has a much shittier laning phase.

Veigar has no fucking mobility and shit waveclear.

>top laner shitpicks quinn
>gets dumpstered by jayce

a small part of me was happy

Which balanced lady are we talking about?

>Syndra can push enemies away and slow em down
>Veigar has the most predictable stun in the game

>(edited)

what did he mean by this?

Parth and Turtle need to go, no doubt. Sven is fine imo. Bjergsen NEEDS to stop playing Jayce. It just has no impact on the game. I'm also not feeling his Ryze all that much if he has a garbage team like that. Ryze can't really 1v5 a teamfight like some other champs

me walk up to little blue boy and kill

focus on your own lane jared

>not shit thing is not shit
>shit thinbg is shit
wow

The one who outplays by pressing R

kek you actually got me

>syndra is good and veigar is shit
>this is an issue
syndra has the burst needed to kill a squishy, better CC, better dps, and better selfpeel
why would you pick worsesyndra when regular syndra went unbanned?

So Fiora, Riven, Syndra, Lissandra, Camille, Sejuani, Illaoi, Kayle, Miss Fortune, Ashe, Poppy, Orianna, Soraka, Annie etc.

Most of those aren't ladies..