Alright so im interested in learning about stocks and markets im very new to this and have never even read the business...

alright so im interested in learning about stocks and markets im very new to this and have never even read the business section of a news paper in my life but im willing to turn that around can some of you annons be friendly enough to give me a few videos for me to start out or give me tips please?

also gonna bump the thread a little with trump girls

1. watch the entirety of Martin Shkreli’s YouTube course on investing and finance
2. begin trading stock on robinhood

not the other way around or you’ll be one broke motherfucker

thank you

and isnt martin shkreli the savage who put up those drug prices?

>watch the entirety of Martin Shkreli’s YouTube course on investing and finance
that good? genuinely curious

jesus i just went and looked theres like 16 eps that are 2 hours long each

Tbh all he did was hit a lick on insurance companies and give away more medicine for free to the super poor, pretty noble thing (if you think of how as soon as somehting goes wrong with you the insurance company is going to find anything they can to quit the contract) but he developed a heel role because of media portrayal and him not giving a fuck about it and rolling with it

yea thats why i skipped out on watching it lol

wow ive been lied to so hard i never thought he was a bad guy but damn why doesn't everyone like him?

also any other tutorials guys because this is VERY long

Buy the dip

Just start reading on Investopedia. There's a learning guide for beginners. Skip Shkreli's videos. They're useless.

thank you also im in aus and robinhood stock market doesn't seem to really be available

so does anyone have another stock market site?

I don't know about Australian brokers. Ask what they use in the ASX thread .

Personally opened a brokerage account with my bank for free cash transfers.

yep this

did i find something amazing?!?!

is this good?!?!?!

>uh muh gud, green numbers w00t

just find as many penny stocks with cool ticker names you can. you'll be fine

im new i dont know if this is good or not can someone explain?

investopedia
bogleheads

start there

Do your fucking research and find out.

Also evaluation of companies is more than just looking at the trends you need to determine if the company has potential for growth and massive gains. Also be prepared to take losses at first but if you don't learn from your mistakes then just take the loss, give up and invest in a mutual fund unless you think the markets will crash.