Hey guys I'm thinking about trading in my car with a massive cam in it and straight pipes

Hey guys I'm thinking about trading in my car with a massive cam in it and straight pipes.

How much do you think this would affect trade in value?

Dealers don't want modded cars, period. Anything like that they'd send to the shithouse auction lot. You won't get much trade value. Much better to sell it to someone who wants a hotrod.

The issue is I just moved and the bank that I bank with that has the title still is about 2 hours away now

What's that have to do with anything? Pay off the loan and the title will be yours.

It has to do with if I sell the car the guy wouldn't get the title righty away

You technically don't own the car. What difference does it make if the bank is 2 minutes or 2 hours away?

Just wait to sell it then, why do you have to sell it NOW? When you have that attitude, that's always when you're likely to make a purchase you'll regret.

>Financing a car that can't be worth more than $6500
>Then putting a cam in it and an ugly hood on it instead of playing the loan off
Wew lad
Nice grille though

Why the fuck did you finance a 15+ year old car? What is your apr? How fucking dumb are you? You shouldve just bought a fucking civic

>The issue is I just moved and the bank that I bank with that has the title still is about 2 hours away now
> the bank that I bank with that has the title still is about 2 hours away now
>bank that I bank with that has the title
>bank has the title still
>bank

You fucking financed a 4th gen Camaro? You financed a $4500 car? Holy shit, Longpost Guy's dealer tales really were true.

You don't have the money for a new car if you can't pay this off first. A dealer won't give you anything for a shitbox with an outstanding loan.

What the fuck. I bought an '04 Mustang last year and just paid the $4K cash.

What kind of APR do you have on a loan for a worn 15yo out muscle car?

13.25%

wait for it, wait for it

how much do you owe still OP?

What's wrong with you?
You DON'T finance a car that costs less than $10k.

what the fuck dude

bait

i certainly hope so

$6100

pls be bait

or you are as dumb as my coworker who makes 20/hour, lives in a shitty trailer with his wife and his brother, and dropped 80k on a fully loaded durango.

You are literally that dumb.

ok so i'll tell you a quick story:

so in 2005, i bought a stock ls1 z28 for $8500. in 2006 i tried to trade it in, and the best offer i got was $3500. turn that into 2017 money and understand that you won't be getting shit for your car.

best bet is to sell it to someone that wants a cammed ls1. list it cheap, sell it for what you can, and put up the rest of the money to get the title from the bank.

>trading in
>massive cam in it and straight pipes

Revert it back to stock or throw it on CL with "tastefully modded" in all caps.

>13.25%
>on a 4th-gen Camaro
>in 2017

Nigga, you trollin'

This can't be for real.

The dealership will pursue the title for u and pay it off. Revert is back to stock and easy sell/trade in.

Most dealerships are stupid though. They probably won't check the car or care if you're trading it in for another. They'll give u some bs offer. Day ok. And negotiate ur price from there. Don't bring up the car or it's value on ur negotiation.