pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1310323),
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1321402
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809564
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir-06xFjLFI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Killing himself any day now.

terrible discord meme OP
go f**k yourself

Which skill gems benefit the most from getting Corrupted?

6th for fuck anime

boycotting this shit general

let me know when you're ready for discussion, but i'm not condoning this discord faggotry

peace,

Boem

>i play boringcore because it's more fun

>tfw even catshitter, who's a 32 year old virgin that's been neet for a decade, can afford p2w tabs and you can't

it's not about the money
it's about the man in the mirror

>tfw forgot the account name of catposter

newfag here:

i started a few weeks ago and just followed some random build i found on google (pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1310323), which i was extremely unhappy with and have since read the thread and see people calling op a retard for a garbage build.

i saved a bunch and respecced to this double strike build which seemed well done: (pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1321402 if anyone is interested) but i'm still unhappy and dying a lot, unable to complete uberlab and unable to progress into 88 without dying in any t10+ map and undoing my progress. i can't see why this is happening, unlike the first one which was obviously just a terrible build.

at this point i'm willing to just reroll, are there any suggestion anyone can give me in terms of cheap-ish build that actually scales into endgame? something where i can easily go into ES at some point since I don't want to be playing a subpar life build. i was going to do that neversink bow guide but i read that spell based characters are less reliant on gear because it all comes from the gem so maybe that would be better.

sorry for blogpost wall of text

frog picture = post discarded

1st map back from my hiatus

nice warmup

newfag here:

i started a few weeks ago and just followed some random build i found on google (pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1310323), which i was extremely unhappy with and have since read the thread and see people calling op a retard for a garbage build.

i saved a bunch and respecced to this double strike build which seemed well done: (pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1321402 if anyone is interested) but i'm still unhappy and dying a lot, unable to complete uberlab and unable to progress into 88 without dying in any t10+ map and undoing my progress. i can't see why this is happening, unlike the first one which was obviously just a terrible build.

at this point i'm willing to just reroll, are there any suggestion anyone can give me in terms of cheap-ish build that actually scales into endgame? something where i can easily go into ES at some point since I don't want to be playing a subpar life build. i was going to do that neversink bow guide but i read that spell based characters are less reliant on gear because it all comes from the gem so maybe that would be better.

sorry for blogpost wall of text

should ask your reddit friends for help

downloading Grim Dawn
what to expect

Pretty good game with not much end-game and a pretty annoying levelling process (at least sometimes, sometimes it's great)

It's still too clunky and the graphics are still too messy. I like "old" aesthetics, but it isn't done right.

Overall very good game though. Just don't expect to play it as much as PoE.

downloading D3
what to expect

Pretty terrible game with fuck all end-game and a pretty dull levelling process (all the time, sometimes you get a legendary)

It's still too casual and the graphics are still too colorful. I don't like the "childish" aesthetics, it isn't done right.

Overall very shitty game though. Just don't expect to play it as much as PoE.

My god, this general is actually a pile of hot garbage.

don't expect quality with a shitty meme OP like this

*slaps you*

you're a shitty meme

what are these colors good for

also, will upgrading it change the colors

the whole thread is a fucking troll i think, even a complete fucking noob should know better, the comments are hilarious.

life builds are not subpar, but es does scale really well in late endgame. if you want a good, really cheap build you could either go earthquake, if you followed that build you are already a mara. if you want to save currency and not piss away a bunch of regret orbs, reroll a witch, either elementalist or nerco. if you go elementalist you can run flameblast totems, the build costs nothing to start and can scale into endgame content if you want. necro , srs is another cheap ass build that scales easily into endgame. at this point in the league you should be able to build either character for less than 20-30c.

first of all /poeg/ is filled with elite HC players and we don't mess around

vaal it

essence drain

also can use with ek i guess, drop controlled destruction for empower? i used 2r2g2b with added fire in place of faster proj until i linked regalia

Literally perfect HoWaA colors

is howaa fun

how come howafags ONLY use spookytoss?

i want to play howaa but with blade flurry

stop FUCKING QUOTING in my general shitcrows

>StOP fUckInG quOtInG in MY GenERaL shITcRoWs

I'm a casual softcore player and have never gotten beyond mid-merciless.

Get on my level.

its taken me 53 deaths and 7 hours to get to act2cruel idk if ill ever make it to merciless like you senpai desu

this is a russian meme, i can tell by the grammar (made obvious by the sub-par translation)

40th for anime

40 posts in and all of them is garbage
just let poeg die until beta starts, this is disgraceful

make me

garbage is the norm for /poeg/
take your elitist standards back to /utg/

skill effect duration will scale with poison, even if applied by minions right?

no, duration only applies to you

Beta will only make me shitpost harder

call your chicken tendies provider

i wanted to get my uber lab done today but mom had other plans

my mommy restocked on tendies when she went out yesterday

yes i am currently a marauder with the second double strike build i linked i will probably end up going flameblast totem as you said, can you comment on this flameblast totem guide/skilltree?pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809564

is it built properly or straight garbage?

Based on reddit and streamer videos, Shaper is a joke right? Community screams to make the game harder so it's finally enjoyable again. You know what? If you play 1-2h a day the game is VERY enjoyable, and Shaper is VERY hard.
Back in Essence, only 29% of poe subreddit users attempted Shaper judging by this strawpoll and for me as a casual player it's still an awesome goal in a league to work towards.
Here's me, trying it the 2nd time ever: youtube.com/watch?v=Ir-06xFjLFI&feature=youtu.be I love the fight and I really like how it shows my clumsiness and challenges me to improve and finally beat him one day!
What were your experiences for the first couple of tries? Did you beat him outright or did he slapped you in the face? Should we have more encounters like this?

makes me laugh when noobies ask whether they're following a "good build" or a "bad build"

if you consistently hit a wall at level 80, newsflash it's you not the build that's bad

you can't be bad at poe t b h, because it's not a skill based game

That's true but you can be ill informed and miss important things like vaping your resists

ya that's why everyone hits 100 in hc in under a week

Deaths in Poe are all meme deaths and not your fault

you don't even do hard content if you're going for 100

double beyond shores can be pretty hard for unskilled players desu

but you can hit 100 in a different way, like autistically vsparking dried lake for a month straight
looking at you, steyox

i hate this game

- your opinion, thoughts and feelings
- things that matter

pick one and only one

What's the best way to build SRS?

Should I picked up a united in dreams or is it not worth it

SRS has a lot of flexibility that can't be summed up in 1 line

follow a guide and don't ask here unless you have a precise question

I was following a guide for an aura heavy LL SRS but I've seen others play differently and I was wondering which performs better

nothing performs better than LL SRS

ok

whoever has free time please visit the DismantleTime discord and tell Tali#5467 that his doctor wants him to make an appointment in order to follow up on his hetero conversion therapy and he can get his micropenis fixed while he is there.

what class should i play, /poeg/?

nigger is best class!

oops, forgot picture

i made a monk(female)

I made a demon huntress, played for a few days, got bored and never touched that shit game again.
Thank God for PoE

what should i buy with this

*hands you a chaos orb*
Go buy yourself somethin' nice kid

monk

haven't played legacy league for over a month
what are the new fotm builds

tfw I actually bought d3 yesterday to play with friend and just refunded it after they went to sleep
not a fun game

it's only boring because you don't aspire to be the best you can be

Watching numbers get bigger is only fun for so long.

Getting all the ledgendaries for the build daddy blizzard put together for you is alright for the first few days. You have that 'chase' feel of searching for that one item that multiplies your damage by 300% but once you get all those its just a grind fest to make numbers get bigger. The content doesn't change, you're still running the same bounties you did from level 1, or running the same greater rifts / normal rifts just with higher numbers.

At this point in diablo3 is no better than cookie clicker or clicker heros or w.e the latest idle game where you just watch numbers get bigger

i want to be top 10 in poe and top 10 in d3

and then i'll offer my opinions

any QT chink poe streamer grills?

chinks are never qt
gooks on the other hand

The chinks that look like nipnongs are usually pretty cute.

Nigga I don't use "chink" litterary I just mean an asian chick don't be autistic about it

i'm following this cute japanese girl (she plays softcore), not sharing her twitch though

sorry, no race mixing allowed here

you better post her twitch u little shat

This game looks comfy.

Is it comfy?

no

The leveling is super comfy. End game is soul crushing.

we're all watching mors ama with ziz right

it's only soul crushing at levels 94+ when leveling gets really slow

unless mors is killing himself on stream i don't care

he's getting all hot in the head rn

How did Mors come up with the "idea" that alkaizerx is Maphacking and how did it work out for him while he is still on his road to 20 viewers while playing PoE ???

get this hothead outta here